General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to double check my orders before manifesting

I would like to be able to check whether I have chosen 'letter' 'large letter' or 'parcel' after I have printed the label, but BEFORE I manifest.
    At the moment I can't see a way to do this, but I want to double check my orders for possible mistakes before I submit them :(

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifested orders to automatically remove from the visible screen leaving just those being dealt with

The screen, and active orders, would be simpler to work with if those orders that had been manifested already were no longer visible - retained in another folder for example

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Future Dating Batches - Manifest on the day you process the orders with the future date on the manifest

When you future date your batches you should be abe to manifest for that date at the same time.

So if i have items going out the next day i should be able to manifest today with tomorrows date on the manifest.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Print Manifest takes ages to download

Why does it take so long between clicking manifest orders to the pdf downloading. We manifest at the end of the day when the Postman shows up and he is stood there for ages as we wait for the form to download. It seems not to matter whether it is 10 orders or 100 it takes so long. Perhaps the server is not up to scratch.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to be able to delete manifested order.

Why can't I delete manifested orders to prevent being charged postage for items that have not left the warehouse? For example I have generated labels and manifested the batch only to be told that perhaps one of the items is out of stock. But I'll get charged for the shipping fees nevertheless! And there isn't a way for me to dispute the charges either.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add manifests as an option to Print Assist

I've just had to reprint my manifest as the system took longer than normal to go through and the paperwork was coming out over 2 6x4 labels as it thought that was the main printer. Only changing the printer resolved the issue.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cancel/undo manifested

After manifesting, if you go to the post office and it's closed, all bags/tags/labels/manifests become redundant, you cannot simply take them to the post office the next day. Everything has to be done again from the beginning, including entering all label data manually, and requesting a refund MANUALLY via an email for so you aren't charged for the manifested items that were never sent. Why is there not just a "unmanifest" button?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. another day another problem, cannot manifest again today , I wonder anyone actually wants to fix this webiste

another day another problem, cannot manifest again today , I wonder anyone actually wants to fix this webiste

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. have the option to archive despatched / manifested orders

Its time consuming selecting individual despatched order / batches to be manifested.

Please would it be possible to move manifested orders into the archive. Your help section with the below link describes this process but I am unable to do such thing. An update on this would be much appreciated if there is a way of archiving orders. Many Thanks

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1285/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop%20lifecycle

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Send Mainfests Digital to Royalmail instead of printing Mainfests

instead of printing out Manifest. Perhaps send the info digitally straight to royal mail

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Manifest one days orders

Make it so that you can just select the orders you have done that day instead of everything. I've not found a way to do this yet.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you stop averaging everything together at 6:30pm, if the averaging will work out more expensive?

The click & Drop manifest, averages all weights and bands.
    Example:
    50 packets at 985g average
    plus
    5 packets at 1785g average
    Would have cost:
    50x 1kg + 5x 2kg
    It now costs 55x 2kg
    Same with LL etc.
    Until now, one could enter each band in a separately, and the price was displayed. Not everything must be manifested together, costings us hundreds more per week.
    In particular, when customers try to split the manifest, they can't, and get a message:
    "Please manifest as many batches as possible at the same time in order to benefit from the bulk manifesting…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have the facility to show total weight/number of parcels/average weight show before you make a manifest

Have the facility to show total weight/number of parcels/average weight before you manifest orders as the information is useless after the manifest is produced and we try to keep our 24H parcels to under 2kg average weight.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Create Manifests from Order NOT Batches

This is a MUST for ANY Retailer in the UK -

When we have labelled all orders (can be hundreds) We must have (it's so simple surely!) the option to create a manifest by orders and NOT batches - After all it gives you the option to tick all individual orders on the left - and at the bottom choose manifest anyway! It just does batches - That's no good to about 95% of online retailers - for example if we need to put ALL under 100g Large Letters in one manifest the option is not there - A simple…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have the Tracking Reports automated

DMO allowed us to have a CSV automatically emailed to us every day which contained all the shipped items from the previous day and their corresponding tracking details. We could then process this and send this information on to our customers. Why is the functionality not available in C&D? We are now having to do this all manually which seems like a step backwards, not forwards!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sales overview cannot be filtered by the package size. In DMO we had the option to filter orders by service which included large letters and

Sales overview cannot be filtered by the package size.

In DMO we had the option to filter orders by service which included large letters and packets view. Package size filter is available in despatched orders but it is too late then. We need to see this filter within the orders view BEFORE orders are manifested.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Manifest

manifest the days orders the same as the dmo system, why is it so complicated?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have automatic reporting, either to DropBox or Email (for all orders, not just the Dropbox orders)

Presently there is only a manual way to get shipments out of Click and Drop, via an Excel spreadsheet. Ideally there should be automatic reporting, either to DropBox or Email (for all orders, not just the Dropbox orders) Also reporting with CSV vs Excel.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base