General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto populate Singapore and Hong Kong as Cities

Every single order I get to Singapore or Hong Kong is missing the City field as the people that live there do not enter anything in that field as the City is the same as the country. Is there a way to auto populate City for these countries? City is a mandatory field so I have to manually add this in for every order I get from these areas.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import Orders Tags with Shopify connection

Would be helpful if the connector imported the Shopify Order Tags as "Tags" is a relatively new column for Click & Drop

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Force order fetch/refresh from the eBay (other sources)

Sometimes you have to wait up to 10 mins to get new orders appeared in the C&D. Some button "force fetch" will be nice.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. etsy

Etsy Variations...ETSY VARIATIONS.

it takes almost an hour to go through every Etsy order to see what variation is.
    The integration is practically useless unless we can see what the actual order is!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Faster download of orders

Please could we have orders downloaded every 5 or 10 minutes instead of every 15? When we get so many orders it's nice to be more on top of them and be able to start picking and packing instantly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Etsy Variations

Can you allow Etsy variations to be shown? I cant understand why this cannot be included, its such a simple request from etsy's API!

thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove cancelled marketplace orders from C&D

When an order is cancelled on eBay, Amazon, Etsy etc it should be removed from C&D. Or at least highlighted as cancelled.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for all of your suggestions.
    Unfortunately, it is not possible for our system to be in constant communication with eCommerce stores due to the technical demand required.
    However, we can see how this would be a very useful and time-saving feature, and so we will give this request proper consideration for the future.

8. Fix Magento integration to import full customer name, not just first and last names.

Hi,

When importing orders into Click and Drop from Magento 2.X, Middle names are not imported.

So for example, a customer placing an order with the following details

first Name : Graham
    Middle Name : Arthur
    Last Name : Wharton

Will result in a parcel sent to "Graham Wharton"

and an order with the following details

first Name : Graham
    Middle Name : Wharton Auto Services
    Last Name : Ltd

Will result in a parcel sent to "Graham Ltd"

and an order with the following details

first Name : Parcel
    Middle Name : Motel ID 1234
    Last Name : Wharton

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add functionality to use CSV uploads to edit an existing order

Customers who have set mailing rules on their own systems lose this functionality once orders are imported directly from marketplaces. It would be really useful if the CSV upload enabled customers to also EDIT existing orders. For example, if an Amazon order automatically loads into Click and Drop I would then like to upload a CSV file that tells Royal Mail how it should be sent (i.e. mapping to the Amazon order number).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make C&D Woocommerce integration compatible with Ngnix servers

Ngnix is a type of web server like the more common Apache. It does not accept PUT requests (which are a security risk anyway and often blocked by firewalls). D&D should really be using POST instead of PUT to tick off orders as completed.
    This is likely to be the cause of any unexplained problems with "Mark orders as despatched on channel'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add comments onto delivery note

You need to add Buyer Comments onto the Delivery Paperwork.
    We engrave and from this onto our stock / or pass on the gift message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get the weight right. Please! this costs us money and time to correct

Product weights can be uploaded to click and drop. But not packaging weights!! So there is no way to get the right complete weight. A customer might order 1 or 10 products, but the packaging is not multiplied by the same amount.

Allow us to set some packaging products/weights. Try going to a post office with a parcel having incorrect weight and getting it past the old dears on the desk!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd love some insight into problems with Amazon integrations - .co.uk, .de, .fr, .it, .es

I have recently (beginning of April) moved from using Click & Drop "Personal" (PAYG) to Click & Drop with an Online Business Account.

I was very happy with the C&D Integrations on the PAYG system - Amazon (all 5 EU sites), eBay and Shopify.

The integration seemed to be totally competent at pulling the orders from Amazon to Click and Drop, and then updating Amazon as Shipped, and adding Tracking information.(on all EU Amazon - .co.uk, .de,.fr, .it, .es)

But now I just can’t rely on the Amazon Integrations; sometimes they work, sometimes they work to pull open orders over…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Look at the problem with eBay customer usernames v postal name.

Ebay use customer eBay usernames but C&D use the actual customer name, adding eBay user name would be really helpful. The list generated by the dashboard new sales shows the customer name but this is confusing when there are multiple orders that are the very similar, I have to check back to eBay site all the time to ensure that the customer name and user name match before label generation. If the customer username could be shown as well as the customer name this would be a great help to me and probably many others.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SYNCING IT SO SHOPIFY WEIGHTS ARE ON CLICK & DROP

Hi there,

Wondering if it is possible to change it so the weights from Shopify orders come over on to Click & Drop as each items is weighted and each order has a total weight on Shopify. However, this does not sync over to Click & Drop and it would be very helpful if it did as each order is shows the weight to the exact decimal in kg so it would speed up the process a lot more to be able to have the weights already on the orders. I sell different items each time so I can't have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We have always not included product weights from eCommerce marketplaces or web stores as the value of the product is often not the same as the weight of the product plus the packaging it is sent in. Incorrect weights on labels may cause your mail to be disrupted or delayed.
    However, we are considering ways in which we can improve this process for our customers. Unfortunately, I can’t offer a date for when this will be completed.

16. Weight download from woo commerce

I have integrated C&D with my woo commerce site and all is working fine. It would be really useful if the weights could be imported as well otherwise I have to do this manually for each order and this is time consuming.
    I could import the orders instead as with DMO but this is a backwards step. Otherwise it is great

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG - Etsy Orders with more than 25 line items not fully imported

I have noticed that not all line items are being imported for larger Etsy orders.

Etsy orders can have up to 100 individual items and the Etsy API has as its default a 25 item limit when calling the listings in a receipt. The limit therefore needs to set to 100 prior to making the call to the API for the receipt listings. You can find the link to the API relevant documentation below.

https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation/reference/listing#method_findallreceiptlistings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have identified the issue and confirmed it to be true.
    We will pass this on to our development team. We can’t yet give a date for when this work will be completed yet, but we’ll provide updates a soon as we can.

18. Integrate Click and Drop with the Discogs

Is it possible to integrate Click and Drop with the Discogs order pages for sellers (www.discogs.com/)?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. resync deleted shipments

It used to be that if you needed to edit an order from a marketplace (like NOTHS) you could edit/update the shipment details on NOTHS, and delete the shipment from C&D, and then next time C&D synced it would pull the deleted order back across with the new details.
    I've needed to do this twice this week, and after deleting the order from C&D it hasn't reappeared even after waiting hours.
    Has this functionality been taken away, please can it come back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Click and Drop work for people using M2E Pro in Magento 2

Click and Drop can't be connected to a Magento 2 store running M2E Pro because of a security incompatibility between M2E and Click and Drop (WS-I Compliance).
    Magento 2 with M2E Pro is a VERY popular solution so it makes sense to find a way to make Click and Drop work for people using it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base