General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Only run Magento API download of orders when chosen, only correct addresses once!

Customers are prone to either not knowing their own address, entering it incorrectly, badly formatted or accepting 'auto fill' address details - which are usually incorrect. This means we have to manually correct their address in Magento, otherwise it will look bad on the invoice. This applies to both UK and International customers. Postcode anywhere etc is too expensive and wouldn't be any use for ebay and amazon channel orders anyway.

The same badly formatted/incorrect address is automatically syncd to Click & Drop and we therefore have to correct it in C&D as well. We're duplicating effort in other words.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Problems with Etsy integration

Thank you for the new Etsy integration. Unfortunately, so far only one of my open orders has integrated into Click and drop. How do I rectify this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Download partially fulfilled orders from Shopify

Download partially fulfilled orders from Shopify

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it clearer when channel connection has expired

Make it clear when authorisation for a channel connection has expired, for example message on Dashboard when logged in

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make update time Clear to linked servies

Could you make the 15 minutes update a prominent message when setting up.
    Having watched the video, followed the instructions to see nothing syncronised from eBay just sends you off searching for an error and thinking you've made a mistake.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ebay / Amazon Orders not appearing on Click & Drop

I use Magento website and orders through the website come across to Click & Drop no problem at however we also use the m2epro (eBay/Amazon) extension in Magento which brings all our eBay/Amazon orders across into our Magento database and the orders appear on there the same as normal website orders however these orders will not come across to Click & Drop.

Do you know why tis could be.

I have been told that click and drop does not support any additional software however this software is built into Magento and the orders appear exactly the same as Magento web…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. automaticly applied postage

today someone ordered 8 of the same item.
    The item is saved as a product which is shipped as a large letter.

Automatic postage was applied to this as a large letter

which means that I needed to go in and re-apply the postage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ebay refunds

I have just refunded a customer via the new eBay payments process, and for some reason it caused the address to be imported into eBay several times, please can someone look into this and liaise is eBay to fit any problems. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Send Woocommerce orders to Click and Drop, even if the balance is zero

The Woocommerce integration works really well, but we'd like to be able to send ALL processing orders to Click and Drop, including those with a value of £0. This is so that we can also generate labels for replacements, which we don't want to charge our customers again for (and therefore the balance on the order is £0). At the moment, these are simply ignored by Click and Drop and need to be manually entered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. API / dispatch notifications and tracking not updating on Ebay or Bluepark

My orders from Two ebay stores and Bluepark download to Royal Mail ok.

However, after shipping and manifesting, it is not sending back shipping notifications

It's been happening for a month

I've opened technical support cases over the last month.I've sent screenshots. I've spoken to Wendy at Click and Drop who said she was raising to Becky. I've spent hours on hold to Ebay..

I've got tons of orders. Tonight, I need to manually update over SEVEN HUNDRED tracking numbers. It's going to be daylight again before I can get this done and go to bed.

This is happening every…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Integrate with the Superia Commerce ecommerce platform

A lot of users on the Superia platform use Click and Drop with no direct way to import and send 1000s of daily orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Which platforms pull phone and email details

Please can you clarify which platforms pull through customer email address and/or phone numbers for using the notifications feature on C&D.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow "Payment Pending" items in Shopify to sync to Click and Drop

We have some customers that pay after they have received goods (either a wholesale customer on terms or a legacy customer). These orders do not sync to Click and Drop from Shopify. It would be nice if they did.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable 'by product' data feeds from eCommerce

When feeding data in from WooCommerce etc. it would be good to only send SOME products rather than ALL products, as on my website different people fufil different products. Distribution centre A only sells products 1 and 2, but Centre B sells products 3 and 4. I don't want to send orders for 1 and 2 to the Centre B for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make C&D Woocommerce integration compatible with Ngnix servers

Ngnix is a type of web server like the more common Apache. It does not accept PUT requests (which are a security risk anyway and often blocked by firewalls). D&D should really be using POST instead of PUT to tick off orders as completed.
    This is likely to be the cause of any unexplained problems with "Mark orders as despatched on channel'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'd love some insight into problems with Amazon integrations - .co.uk, .de, .fr, .it, .es

I have recently (beginning of April) moved from using Click & Drop "Personal" (PAYG) to Click & Drop with an Online Business Account.

I was very happy with the C&D Integrations on the PAYG system - Amazon (all 5 EU sites), eBay and Shopify.

The integration seemed to be totally competent at pulling the orders from Amazon to Click and Drop, and then updating Amazon as Shipped, and adding Tracking information.(on all EU Amazon - .co.uk, .de,.fr, .it, .es)

But now I just can’t rely on the Amazon Integrations; sometimes they work, sometimes they work to pull open orders over…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. resync deleted shipments

It used to be that if you needed to edit an order from a marketplace (like NOTHS) you could edit/update the shipment details on NOTHS, and delete the shipment from C&D, and then next time C&D synced it would pull the deleted order back across with the new details.
    I've needed to do this twice this week, and after deleting the order from C&D it hasn't reappeared even after waiting hours.
    Has this functionality been taken away, please can it come back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. reject long addresses

Excess characters omitted, could such addresses be marked error?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Magento multiple 'Import orders in the following status'

In C&D integrations for Magento, when you click onto 'Import orders in the following status' you can only add one status at a time - we need to add multiple statuses, perhaps separated by commas.
    Also the field is restricted to 20 characters we have one status which if we copy it to paste into the field for an exact match it is far bigger than the limit set in C7D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base