Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

52 results found

1. Email notification wording

Yesterday I performed a test of the customer email notification to see it it would be of any use to our workflow.

Bit of info as to my workflow. Not only do I post direct to my customers, I also post on their behalf to their customers. To do this I have their details set up as different Trading Names so that all their details appear on any post or customs labels.

The test I performed was for an item posted direct to one of my customer's customers so the postage label had her details etc on it. For the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Save Column Customisation Settings

Please log into Click and Drop and select orders > overview, at the end of the column headings on the right hand side there is a small white cog wheel (see below) select this and from the drop down select store postage method, this will display which postage method your customers have selected. THIS CANT BE SAVED, this needs to have save function so you can see this everytime if you wish, instead of having to do it for every login.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop  saves your column customisation settings on your computer. If your column customisations are not being saved for when you log back in, please check your cache and cookie settings. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

3. New Orders Grid - Tracking Numbers Link Don't Work

In the new version of the orders grid, where the tracking number is shown, if you click on this link it does not take you to the track and trace page and complete the tracking number like it used to, it now takes you to a help page. Please can you fix this as otherwise it is pointless having the link there at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improvements to the New Orders Grid

Add the ability to filter by country.
    Add the ability to sort by weight.
    Add option to turn off product images.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions. You can sort by weight in the new grid using the Package Format column, you can sort and filter by country using the Customer column. You can toggle the display of product images on and off using the Product Details column.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

5. Whats going on with C+D Add a new Address Book Entry page

I use firefox which is up to date. When i added a new address to the address book in C+D the pop up page which you fill in had a side scroll bar.
    Now that is missing.
    The only way to get to the "Create new address book entry" button and the "cancel" button at the bottom of the popup page is to set the zoom of the page at 60%. Then the text is so small i can't read it sometimes.
    There is a horizontal scroll bar, which scrolls to blank space, and is completely unnecessary as you can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More convenient 'End of Day' report

It would be handy to have a concise list of all the orders that have gone out in a day.
    Maybe an option to print alongside the manifest?

The reports produced by 'Click & Drop' feature every single bit of info possible, and takes many minutes every day to delete enough stuff to fit on a piece of A4!
    (your user manual suggests you can edit the columns before producing the CSV, but this is not the case)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change wording to reflect customs documents needed for sending to the EU

Your wording on the postage paid for page says this : "Once you have placed your labels and - if sending outside of the European Union (EU) - your customs declaration forms onto your items, you can choose to either:"

You need to change that as the customs declaration forms are also need for postage to the EU now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow old "store postage method" entries to be deleted from the list of methods used in shipping rule creation.

"Store postage methods" are automatically imported from our webstore into click & drop. We often change the name of these methods to reflect current shipping estimates.

This means we have a huge list of 40 shipping methods to sort through when creating a new postage rule. Every single postage method that has ever been used in our store is found in this list when creating a new rule.

I would like to delete the old, redundant postage methods from this list (or just let me delete all of them and re-import the ones in use right now).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. export to xls is creating an xml file instead of xls

Recently the manifested orders export function is generating an xml file but labeling it as an xls - I have to open and resave it (after warnings by any sw that tries to open it). Oddly it doesn't do it all the time looks like there's a bug there?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have labels in ZPL format as well as PDF

PDF labels are great for simple "ebay" or "etsy" customers, but for SMEs using the API, and larger commercial integrations, the infrastructure on site means that there are multiple pick/pack stations, with networked Zebra printers. Seeing as ZPL is the predominant label format, it would make sense to have the server send labels in ZPL directly to the label printers.

Just specify an option on the API call to choose the label format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. You can already support a multi-workstation label printing process using separate user accounts on each workstation and print assist. 

If you require ZPL format for other reasons, please add another suggestion.

Many thanks, the Click & Drop team

11. Show Customer Upgraded Postage on Click & Drop from Amazon / eBay

Show customer upgrade on postage via eBay or Amazon on click and drop. if customer has chosen an upgrade or even free deliver, please show it on the options, so we can apply what they require. visually this is needed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. This is already possible in the Order Details pane and is shown as 'Store Postage Method'. Furthermore, you can build shipping rules to apply postage automatically according to the 'Store Postage Method' selected by your customer at the point of sale. 

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

12. Send delivery confirmation number to Squarespace

The Squarespace integration is currently lacking the ability to send the delivery confirmation number from Click & Drop to Squarespace.

This means if you mark the orders as despatched via Click & Drop, the customer is sent (untracked_service) in their dispatch confirmation email - which is confusing and not a great customer experience.

This feature is available via Shipstation so it is possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. DropBox Retirement. C&D Desktop Falls Short (A step Backwards)

As you know you are retiring the DropBox method in June so the alternative that you are offering needs to offer the same service or better. As it stands it’s a step backwards having a Maximum Limit of 50 Labels per batch!

My system includes the weight and service in our orders CSV Batch File and we use the DropBox method so all labels are generated regardless of an order amount being above 50 but the ‘Desktop Versions’ works differently. If above 50 on the Desktop Version it displays a sidebar notification warning that the labels will not be generated!…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select a Default Shipping Service

To save a click, it would be so handy to be able to choose a default shipping service which is automatically selected (as long as it isn't hidden), as personally we only use the 48 option, and I would presume many users will have a particular service that is used most of the time.

It's mildly frustrating having to select that box each time when that is the only service we have made visible anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ! New Batch Page Role Out is NOT Ready ! Please fix these school boy errors before the go live date on the: 10-4-24!

Having sent the below to Customer Support they have asked me to post it on here! Obviously they do not see this as important as it actually is! See Below:

In the new version of the batch page you have missed off the print button that appears automatically so I had to search for a way to get access to my labels! I had to manually generate the labels! Also there is no column for Dispatch Date or Generated Date, you have replaced this with 'Date'. How can you even think about a go live date when its so incomplete?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

The new Batches page has introduced changes to the page layout which may have caused some confusion as to the positioning of certain features. Regarding the specific issues you mentioned:

• The Print button can now be accessed from the quick actions menu on the left side of the grid
    • The Generated date and Despatch date columns have now been merged into a single Date column which should display both dates.

For a more detailed description of these and all other changes to the Batches page, please consult our help guide. This contains screenshots which may be helpful if you are still uncertain on how to process your orders.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

16. To be able to print a CN22 customs label when sending items to Channel Isles

It would be good to be able to print a CN22 or 23 when sending items to Jersey, Guernsey etc. There is no indication on C&D that a customs label is required. If you are aware you have to manually complete a label either from a roll or online. Having them automatically printed as is the case for international mail would be very helpful and reduce the number of items posted without the necessary customs form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents for Jersey. Please ensure you have enabled Generate customs declarations with orders in your Label Settings if you wish to generate the CN at the same time as your shipping label. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

17. Supporting Adding Shipping Instructions To Orders

Add support for shipping instruction (notes) to any order, for example if the order has to be boxed or go into a jiffy we can save the notes so anytime the order sells the packer knows how it should be sent.
    or for example sometimes an Amazon item listing title does not specify the colour in the title but instead in the description, we can add "send a blue one" to the notes and so on the packing sheet the details always show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop contains such a feature, Customer Delivery Notes, which can be used to add notes to an order and will be reproduced on your despatch note. Please ensure you have your label settings configured such that a despatch note is generated. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

18. Single Button to Clear Filters

It would be good to have a single click reset function available in the table header; rather than the 2 click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Most complicated eBay order integration system possible

WOW!!! When I post something through eBay I click "Buy postage label", enter "Weight", click "Type of item" and select "Postage service". Takes less than a minute and label is printed. Having to manually upload a spreadsheet with all the details would take hours. For the sake of a few pence in savings it is definitely NOT worth my time. Why can't you do what eBay and other couriers do which is automatically import everything except the weight and service required. Surely it can't be that difficult. eBay, Parcel2Go, Parcel Monkey, DespatchBay etc. all do it. Or am I missing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Click & Drop Desktop 32 Bit Has Stopped Working

Click & Drop Desktop has been working fine for several years on my 32bit pc. Today, it popped a msg up "64 bit Windows is required" and exited. Every time I try to run it since, it says "you have logged in" then about 5 seconds later "64 bit Windows is required" and the program exits.

The file Click & Drop™ Desktop.exe on my pc hasn't been modified for 10mths so it must be something at your end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base