General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click and Drop not accepted at Post Office as of 27/11/18

I’ve generated several Click and drop labels (for info, I’ve also created Royal Mail labels from within eBay.)

When trying to drop these at my local post office (to get proof of postage), I was told that I could no longer do this, and would have to go to a main distribution centre.

The counter staff showed me a print out of an email they had received which confirmed this (so it wasn’t just them refusing the items), and likewise members of online forums I’m signed up to have had a similar experience.

Please could you provide some official clarification…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All parcels with the exception of Tracked 24 & Tracked 48 services can be accepted by any Post Office branch.

All parcels including Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 services can be accepted by any Royal Mail Customer Service Point.

Click & Drop Support

• my click and drop has completely reset since i clicked the message to help testing

i clicked the message to help testing the website and since then my click and drop is completely unusable.every page i click on comes up with an error.

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Print on sticky labels

Enable label printing on 4 per page labels like you used to on the previous service. 1 per A4 sheet is TERRIBLY wasteful.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Thanks for your reply. May I suggest a quicker, easier way for me to automate Click and Drop. It should be possible for users to log-in usin

May I suggest a quicker, easier way for me to automate Click and Drop. It should be possible for users to log-in using the option of ‘Sending a one-off or handful of items’ on Click and Drop.

Logging-in would allow the user to set the same postage and a return address for items. Please could you forward this simple idea to your Click and Drop developer. It would save me (and many thousands of other users) a lot of time.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • include a link in the confirmation email to the click and drop label

I tried using the service without creating account using the option for 'one-off or a handful of items'. In the pages I'd navigated to get there it had indicated I could use this for a few items at once. It took me through each item one at a time and I assumed I could go back and find all of them to group the labels on a page. It didn't - it seems the confirmation page was the only place I had the one-off chance to access each label. Now I have no way to access 2 out of 3…

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Tell me where to download the desktop app from

You sent me a message about your all singing all dancing app - but no link as to where to download it from!

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Update order import field specification to include latest fields

Update order import field specification to include latest fields, field format max length etc. including for country of origin (does this include ISO 2 letter and 3 letter country code?) and harmonised customs codes lengths

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Provide proof of postage

You are able to get proof of postage on the Despatch Manager Online
                  from the Archived Shipments Section which customers accept. The option on Click and Drop is to print a bit of paper when the label is generated that customers don't accept as anyone can type that up in 2 minutes. Why can't the same option that is on the DMO be applied to Click and Drop?

23 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • My Tracking numbers are useless

The post man comes here to pick up all our parcels, the tracking numbers on our labels are no scanned at any point until delivery. When there is a delay in delivering our buyers orders we give them the tracking numbers but when they track it, it shows them the below

Latest update: Information on your Royal Mail Signed For™ item is not yet available.
                    Royal Mail Signed For™ items are only scanned when the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent 1st or 2nd Class, this may be a few days after posting. Please check…

16 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Custom invoice header LOGO upload tool

I have to edit the invoice manually after print out to add my company logo can you allow users to upload the logo header,

COMPANIES NEED TO TRADE MARK THEIR LOGO

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Search Feature for manifested orders

It would be great to have a search feature for the orders you have sent. When you have a customer chasing their order you have to scroll through either by dispatch date/ alphabetical order. This is extremely time consuming. Would be much easier if there was a search box to type the customers name in to.

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Upgrade or edit already generated label

Today I generated a label for a letter, it was a bit thick so I thought I’d double check at the post office and pay extra if neccessary. Surprise, surprise.. the answer I got was that I need to go home “reject the label” and generate a new one for large letter. Okay, not ideal but at least something.

Went home and I can’t do anything! Response from customer services was to generate a new label without any comment on the money I have paid for the first one.

Any suggestions?

The only other thing I found was to send…

3 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Allow import of orders with a custom status

C&D is a pain to use, so many things that it could easily do but doesn't, another thing that I can't fathom is why C&D only imports Magento orders as "Processing", trouble is with that is that we use several couriers and C&D is bringing in orders for UPS, collection orders etc. and it just makes finding orders in the list to ship even longer than it should be. We have a customer order status for "Packed - Ready to ship - Royal Fail", all I should do really is paste that description into C&D and C&D only import orders…

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Click and Drop - Drop Tracked Items at Post Office

Having used tracked services from Click & Drop without fault on a regular basis for the last 12 months with my local post office (Trafalgar Road, London, SE10), I now learn that Post Offices no longer accepts ANY Tracked Click & Drop items (this was apparently restricted to Tracker 24/48 services only). From your web site:
                              "Where to drop off your parcels

Tracked items must be dropped off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point/Enquiry Office.

Tracked items cannot be dropped off at Post Offices.

Please note that the cut off point for items to enter the Royal Mail network…

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

Royal Mail Tracked is a product in its own right and currently Post Office Limited does not accept the Royal Mail Tracked items. They do accept all other products which contain an element of tracking such as Special Delivery, Recorded Signed For, International Tracked, International Tracked & Signed and International Signed. We continue to work with our partners in the Post Office to allow them to accept the Royal Mail Tracked Product in addition and when they agree to this we will communicate out.

As there appears to be confusion surrounding the Tracked Product we will update our help content to reflect that message to make it clearer.

We will pick up your comments relating to the PO and CSP directly with the relevant people

• Made a complaint about the only post office in our town about the postmaster wont accept click and drop 450g parcels as they do not get paid

Even though he shows a click and drop service wont accept click and drop items, stop paying the postmaster his wages as he is no longer working to Royal mails rules, P.Office is Prescot Shopping Center, Aspinall St. Prescot.
                                Very disappointed that royal mail hep desk doesnt respond to complaints, BBC Business has replies as well as Ebay why not Royal Mail, is it beneath them to deal with the public?

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

i’m sorry you had this experience at your local Post Office. We have raised this with our partners in Post Office Limited and they will ensure your local branch is aware of the correct process to handle Click & Drop Mail. The only items that cannot be presented at a local Post Office are items on the Royal Mail Tracked products which must be presented at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point

Click & Drop Support

• Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
                                    The Click & Drop Team

• Single "end of day button

We're migrating from DMO, which has an easy single-button "end of day" process. I know that C&D as the "Manifest" option, but without meaning to be rude to my users, it's testing their brainpower.

Please could you enable a single button end of day process which manifests all orders produced since the last end of day.

thank you

60 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Speed click and drop up

Speed the system up. Don't know what you've done with the system but its now so so slow. I can almost go away and make a cup of tea while I wait for it to churn out an address and then same for the process creating a lable. Awful. Used to be so much quicker.

30 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Get delivery confirmation working again!!

Delivery confirmation has stopped working since this update on Tuesday 13th March! Is anyone at Royal Mail aware of this and how long before it is fixed?

For orders sent after the 14th I'm getting either a blank screen or a page I assume showing the delivery time but with all of the text fields missing. Other people are reporting that their delivery confirmation status has reverted back to "tracking not available for this service"

Whatever was done on the 13th has broken C&D because not only has the delivery confirmation stopped, but it is running slow, numerous error messages…

13 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Delivery confirmation is available for customers who post on the RM24/48 postage products for both Large letter and Parcel formats. Its also available for the Parcel format for STL and BPL postage products,.

Click & Drop Support

• Barcode reference **** is not valid

Dear Click & Drop team,
                                          Since 13 March 2018 Delivery Confirmation is working on any CRL24 Large Letter bar codes.

We have sent around 100 Large Letter packages between 13 March 2018 and 22 March 2018 and when checking the delivery confirmation we are greeted with one of the following errors on the Track & Trace website:

1)A blank screen that says:

"Track and Trace - Track your Item
                                          Check the progress of your deliveries"

2) "Barcode reference **** is not valid"

3) "Tracking not available for this service"

Since the Delivery Confirmation was introduced for LL late last year…

10 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Delivery confirmation is available for customers who post on the RM24/48 postage products for both Large letter and Parcel formats. Its also available for the Parcel format for STL and BPL postage products,.

Click & Drop Support

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base