General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click & Drop Integration with Bluepark

A lot of users on the Bluepark ecommerce platform use Click and Drop with no easy means to import and send 100s of daily orders. Orders were previously imported over to DMO via NetDespatch but this has since been shut down.

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

209 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Long address not printed on a label but showing ....

Include more symbols on a label for address

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please confirm whether post offices accept Click and Drop

Shoplands post office AL8 7RH are now saying that no post offices accept Click and Drop International Tracked and Signed anymore.

Please can you confirm whether this is correct or not?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The changes to include package sizes and prices are being implemented across all Royal Mail labels, and not just labels produced via Click & Drop.
    These changes are not due to customer feedback from this UserVoice website but are to are to ensure we can process the items operationally as efficiently as possible using our automation technologies. As such, we do not plan to make this change optional.
    Click & Drop allows weights and formats to be recorded at SKU level meaning our customers should only need to weigh their items once.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

6. Privacy and Security Issue with C & D New Release

You have recently changed the Customs Form Layout which includes my personal name and business address along with signature at the bottom. So its free now for someone to relate my name to the signature. I am not happy as this is a privacy and security issue. How do I remove my name from the CN22 form, Im ok with the business name and address being there. This needs to be addressed urgently

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion.
    The name displayed on your customs documents is the name you have entered in your Settings > Trading names.
    You are free to change this at any time.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop support

7. just let us buy the post online with out all the click and drop nonsense

its realy good idea you go online pick a postage service and pay a label is generated and you print it,

what is the point of click and drip for the private sector and why do i keep being transfered to click and drop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show the 'Package Size' on the shipping label

Currently the Lables do not show the Package Size - so when we get the odd problem with our manifest not matching the number of items in a category, its impossible to tell which ones are at fault.

Can you consider just adding the Package Size please - it would make errors easier to spot.

For example I had one less Large Letter and one extra Small Parcel the other day - your system had decided a multiple quantity order would be Large Letter when it was in fact just over-sized and was packaged as a Small Parcel - luckily…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The changes to include package sizes and prices are being implemented across all Royal Mail labels, and not just labels produced via Click & Drop.
    These changes are not due to customer feedback from this UserVoice website but are to are to ensure we can process the items operationally as efficiently as possible using our automation technologies. As such, we do not plan to make this change optional.
    Click & Drop allows weights and formats to be recorded at SKU level meaning our customers should only need to weigh their items once.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

9. a big thank you

Thank you !!!
    I made a big mistake, paid for and printed the wrong size labels to send Lockdown Easter presents to our 40 plus Rainbows and Brownies -I blame it on my inexperience but really it was because I didnt read the instructions properly. But Hey presto, the system allowed me to cancel those labels , input the info again--this time properly, all at once and not individually, and has now refunded me for the originals. so once again thank you, a great service I am looking forward to hearing from the girls that they have recieved their pressies.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Manifesting

I need to be able to manifest the evening before I drop my mail off. I am a small business operating evenings and weekends. I am employed full time Monday to Friday. I drop my mail off at the sorting office at 6am in the morning. So I manifest the night before. I need an option to tell C&D that I will be dropping off my mail the next day to avoid a fine for dropping my mail off late. And what does it matter to RM that I drop my mail off the day after manifesting? RM have been…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions. We already allow the ability to specify a future despatch date for orders. This allows you to prepare orders in advance and manifest them on a chosen day:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001504153-How-to-future-date-your-orders-Online-Business-Account-customers-
    Manifest paperwork is designed to be handed over with your mail so we would urge that you only manifest on the same day that you wish to drop off your mail.

11. customs label date and signature auto completed

As someone who posts hundreds of items to the USA it is annoying to have to date and sign each customs label by a pen, when the date can easily be generated and printed onto the customs label and a signature can be uploaded to click and drop and printed onto customs labels automatically similar to how Amazon handle custom labels.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2D Barcodes - Improve Post Office Waiting Times

Having printed off all my post using Click & Drop, I have to take it to the post office to get proof of postings for everything...

For some items, the post office simply scans the barcode and that is it. For other items, they have to enter the postal address, even though they can see the details from Click & Drop when they scan the 2D barcode on their screens!

Please improve this - it is wasting so much time at post offices!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE SERVICED DO NOT REFLECT ACTUAL POSTAGE OPTIONS AVAILABLE

When you send an item to a certain country only the relevant services should be appear and be available.
    so for example we ship a parcel to czech republic, the only way you can ship to this country is tracked & signed, but all options are available, (signed or tracked)
    If the service is not available for that country their should not be an option.
    We have many items returned for this reason, but no refund , so you have to do a new label and pay twice.
    This has been an issue since the launch of Click and drop…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Update the eBay integration to show their new order numbers...

Updating the eBay integration to show the new order numbers which they implemented last week...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We have updated Click & Drop to show the new eBay order numbers.
    If you have not already done so, you may need to contact eBay for them to activate the new numbers for your account. This change will eventually affect every eBay store.

16. "Order Reference" on Beta version missing?

Hi, I was about to try out the new beta version of the create order page, however I was unable to use it as I could not find the “ORDER REFERENCE” field, I create my orders manually and I need to add a note here for me to know which product is this label for, otherwise I cannot use Royal Mail labels, I process over 60 orders per day and over 100 orders per Christmas term, I cannot lose this field otherwise I will not be able to use Royal Mail. My products are custom made orders and don’t have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add proof of postings to Drop & Go

Whilst business accounts can create a manifes for proof of posting that the Post Ofice can simply stamp, personal account customers of Click & Drop do not have this ability (no idea why).

So, I queue up at the post office counter and hand it in, wait whilst they enter all of hte addresses by hand and then get my proof of postings.

I get home and find some proof of postings were not provided....

WHy not go paper free?

The Click & Drop system must surely recognise that the items have been scanned in at a post office and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why is your Click & Drop website so confusing ?

I have just joined it but can't get around easily - ie simple things like it's not clear WHOSE name & address you mean on your forms etc, and it takes too long to work everything out. The open/non-membership Click & Drop page on the Post Office website is a dream to use - incredibly simple and quick with no faffing about, so can't you set up the member's website to be the same as I'd like to keep a record of what I send?! Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can confirm that we have added the option to choose whether or not to ‘Upload delivery confirmation to channel’. If you deselect this option, we will only send tracking numbers to eBay. For non-tracked services, we won’t send the delivery confirmation numbers or update the order status. We would urge you to contact eBay support if you believe your seller ratings have been affected unfairly by this process.
    Additionally, we will be adding more improvements to Click & Drop in the future that are designed with eCommerce marketplace sellers in mind, such as allowing you to view the tracking status of your orders.
    We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the introduction of delivery confirmation numbers to some Royal Mail services.

20. Give option to disable abbreviation of 'building', 'road', 'gardens', 'street', etc.

The click and drop label rendering system has started changing parts of the addresses automatically from full words to abbreviations (BLDG, RD, ST).
    Within the UK this might be fine. But for non-english countries, the foreign delivery person may have an easier time translating an ACTUAL WORD, rather than trying to interpret an abbreviation of a foreign word.
    Why isn't there some clear option to disable this tampering with the delivery address information...?
    It also affects instructions added within the address.
    And 'RD' is an acronym for several things that are used in foreign addresses already.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base