General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send tracking data back to EKM

Currently there is an option on C&D to mark EKM orders as dispatched, but no tracking information is returned to EKM. Could this info be available to populate the customer order fields and dispatched emails on EKMs CMS.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

72 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add integration with Squarespace

Please integrate with Squarespace! Importing orders via desktop is a lot of hassle. I used to love this service when I was selling with Etsy and now it’s making me regret moving to my own website!

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Tracked 24/48 items to be dropped at Post Office

Tracked 48 is my most used service but I'm forced to take parcels to a CSP - pre-COVID this was OK(ish) as a CSP is local to me and was open all morning. Post COVID the CSP is running severely restricted hours and is now closed on Wednesday. This makes it difficult and often inconvenient to drop off items.
    Can we please enable drop off at any Post office or at least a main Post Office - this would also benefit those who don't have a CSP nearby

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox or you can take advantage of a free Parcel Collect until the 31st May.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

4. Customs Non-Compliance

We have just had a letter saying that RM have checked our electronic customs data for the last month and found 2 items not compliant.

1 - Senders Country

2 - Postage Costs

1 - The senders country would surely come directly from the senders address input into click and drop - Company Addresses / Trading Addresses. The country is a required field and IS FILLED IN. So how can we be non-compliant on that?

2 - What do you mean by Postage Costs? Are we supposed to put in there what we charge the customer for postage, why is…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  22 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please confirm whether post offices accept Click and Drop

Shoplands post office AL8 7RH are now saying that no post offices accept Click and Drop International Tracked and Signed anymore.

Please can you confirm whether this is correct or not?

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

121 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add save preferences to order view after search box

after using top rh black search box on orders, i click settings wheel to add enhancements and tracking detail to view. but it does not save these preferences and have to do it every time. could there be a way to save view preferences

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

The preferences on order grids are all stored in the user’s browser cache and cookies. They should ensure they don’t automatically clear their browser cache and cookies between each session – that way their preferences can be saved.

Thank you,
    Click & Drop Support

7. Manifests failed - unable to generate paperwork

When manifesting orders the following error occurs:

'Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'd4193bf9' if contacting us for help.'

This issue has been happening for over 3 weeks, it seems to only affect Tracked items. We're then forced to use an Emergency manifest for the driver and manually dispatch all orders on the specific sales channels. Absolute nightmare when you've got several hundred orders to dispatch.

Unfortunately the issue is difficult to replicate and only occurs every 2 or 3 days. We've spoken to C&D support team several times over the last few weeks and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are sorry but we aren’t able to troubleshoot any specific account issues via UserVoice.
    We would urge you to contact our support team and give your account number and the numbers of any affected manifests.
    They will be able to pass these details to our development team who will be able to fix the issue for you.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop

8. faster integration with ebay and amazon

Speedier downloading would be a welcome improvement. Constantly refreshing the page in hope that the orders will arrive so i can finsh up for the day and get to the post in these very limited windows we have to operate in now

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We have been working on a variety of improvements to the speed at which orders import into Click & Drop from various marketplaces including eBay and Amazon, particularly where speeds were affected by high demand.
    We will continue to monitor and work on further improvements to this where possible.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop support

9. Unable to generate paperwork. Please quote reference '88704eb5

Hi,

As of this morning we're currently experiencing the following error on C&D:

'Unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference '88704eb5'

We're unable to generate any labels.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Kind regards

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. EKM Integration - Tracking Numbers - EKM have updated so these can be sent by Click and Drop when orders are 'Marked as Dispatched'.

EKM have updated their platform to allow the tracking information to be sent with the order details.
    I would be grateful on timescales as to when Royal Mail will update the current integration so when EKM orders are 'Marked as Dispatched', an EKM dispatch email goes to the customer with the tracking details (like Shopify).
    Thank you very much.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. please increase the size for the customer address back to the previous size.

Postmen/Postwoman are going to make accidental mistakes posting through the wrong mailbox as the font size has decreased. Why is a label that is 15cm by 10cm have such a small customer address when this is the most important element for correct delivery by the postman.
    Thank you.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you all for your suggestions.
    We have made a change so that the font size will return back to the previous size. however, for longer addresses, the font will shrink slightly to make sure the address fits.

Click & Drop support

12. Get the print to appear properly on the labels

Since one of your recent updates the print no longer comes into the correct place on sheets of A4 labels. As a result the inital letter of the names and address on the RH Side labels is on the LH Side labels. Could this be corrected again as it loses part of EORI number on CN22's

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ....Fix the BigCommerce integration

Apologies for starting this thread again but it seems to have been neglected over the past three years. The "tracking_carrier" field ("royal-mail") is not being sent to BigCommerce by Click&Drop, hence the customer does not know which carrier the item was sent by unless we update this manually for each order. Simple fix that so far RM have failed to even acknowledge despite several attempts to bring this to their attention.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Unable to connect Magento 2.4.2 to Click&Drop

We've just moved our e-commerce site Magento 2.4.2, and having trouble connecting to the click&drop system. Any help would be very much appreciated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, however this site is for suggestions rather than techincal help. Please call the helpdesk that should be able to help with your issue.

03457 750 750 – Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. (Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes).

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

15. IOSS - missing logo

The June update states that an IOSS logo should appear on the label, and the IOSS number will not show on the CN22. This isn't working for us - it's something you are apparently already aware of for non-platform customers.

Important Note: IOSS numbers are not printed on CN22 or CN23 customs documentation. Your label will carry the IOSS logo for eligible orders sent under the scheme, and the appropriate IOSS number will be transmitted in electronic customs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Buy new labels for existing customers

I cant believe how poorly structured the platform is.

I use the online platform. I tried to buy a new label for an existing customer from a previous order since the buyer wanted a raplacement item. Impossible. You have to actually start all over again and type all details by hand... It should be easy to reopen the order and reprint and buy a new label.

How can a postal service in business since 1516 not have basic, fundamental usability in place? The platform so outdated, poorly structured, poorly designed. And it's suppose to be new....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Web Server min requirements for C&D API

Can you provide the minimum requirements for the web server calling the API?
    I am trying to use it on a custom ecommerce site written in VB.NET and running on Windows Server 2012 R2. When I try any calls (even just the get version) I get the response:
    Error: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
    If I try it from my local Windows 10 machine it works fine.
    Is it because server 2012r2 does not support TLS 1.3?

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Since latest update my click & drop won’t fit to my I phone screen

Click and drop no longer fits to my I Phone screen since the latest update

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. This obvious, critical and easy to resolve issue is quoted in no less than four separate feature requests

Add a single column to the Dispatched Orders report, showing the price paid for posting the item. Otherwise how do businesses recharge their customers? At the moment we have to cut and paste every individual order into our invoicing system. As referred to already in the following tickets but no-one seems to be paying any attention. Why don't you outsource your feature request management to something like Canny.io and do it properly?
    https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/41960401-add-the-postage-cost-to-your-despatched-orders-r
    https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/33494641-show-report-with-actual-postage-cost-of-each-item
    https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/33178735-show-the-cost-of-each-order-in-the-order-history
    https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/41561695-make-the-shipping-cost-of-each-item-visible-to-the

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Items stuck at Despatched, won't manifest

We have 37 items which are stuck at Despatched, and will not manifest. These have built up over the last couple of days, with Click and Drop throwing up error messages when we try to manifest just before collection time - it works fine earlier in the day.
    We have phoned up accounts, and there is nothing wrong with our billing.

RM have collected these items as they were already loaded onto the van, and they didn't have time to unload, but obiouvlsy we don't want a fine for shipping non manifested items.

If we try and manifest them now,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.

We are continually making improvements to this process, but unfortunately, errors can sometimes occur during manifesting.
    Where possible, you should aim to only perform one manifest per day.

Please contact our support team about this and provide them with your account number, and the numbers of any orders/manifests affected. They should pass this information onto our development team who can fix the issue for you.

For security reasons, this has to go through our support team first so your account can be verified. We cannot ask you for any personal account information over UserVoice.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base