General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add integration with Squarespace

Please integrate with Squarespace! Importing orders via desktop is a lot of hassle. I used to love this service when I was selling with Etsy and now it’s making me regret moving to my own website!

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

79 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please confirm whether post offices accept Click and Drop

Shoplands post office AL8 7RH are now saying that no post offices accept Click and Drop International Tracked and Signed anymore.

Please can you confirm whether this is correct or not?

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

106 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. faster integration with ebay and amazon

Speedier downloading would be a welcome improvement. Constantly refreshing the page in hope that the orders will arrive so i can finsh up for the day and get to the post in these very limited windows we have to operate in now

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We have been working on a variety of improvements to the speed at which orders import into Click & Drop from various marketplaces including eBay and Amazon, particularly where speeds were affected by high demand.
    We will continue to monitor and work on further improvements to this where possible.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop support

4. Unable to generate paperwork. Please quote reference '88704eb5

Hi,

As of this morning we're currently experiencing the following error on C&D:

'Unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference '88704eb5'

We're unable to generate any labels.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Kind regards

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please increase the size for the customer address back to the previous size.

Postmen/Postwoman are going to make accidental mistakes posting through the wrong mailbox as the font size has decreased. Why is a label that is 15cm by 10cm have such a small customer address when this is the most important element for correct delivery by the postman.
    Thank you.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you all for your suggestions.
    We have made a change so that the font size will return back to the previous size. however, for longer addresses, the font will shrink slightly to make sure the address fits.

Click & Drop support

6. Please put an option to hide postage paid on click and drop , clearly it s a thing that all small businesses want. Thank you

This option is needed for small business. For large letter ,parcel (over 100g) , parcel over 250gram etc, there is a huge difference in prices for international and can happen that cost less or more . The customers will complain, they don t think about how much cost us packaging, elvelopes, ink, labels , stickers, etc etc. Please we really need an option to hide asap.
    Other countries have tracked and very low cost. I had an item posted tracked for only 5 dollars from usa and other companies doesn t show price at all. I really don t understand…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have option to hide postage cost on labels

Have the option added in settings to stop 'Postage Cost' appearing on labels printed. As its built into the QR code for post offices.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Orders have stopped coming through (17th Aug 2020) tracking numbers not returning

Since 9am this morning, no more orders are coming into click and drop (I have 3 seperate channels -neither one is working) plus the labels I generated at 9am have not had their tracking numbers updated on any of the channels. Currently on a 60 min wait to speak to advisor. Can anyone from the team update here?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page!!

Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page via C&D

Thank you

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your feedback. We are happy to announce that we have now added support for Amazon Netherlands , along with other international Amazon stores.
    You can find Netherlands in the drop down list when creating a new integration.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

10. Click & Drop Integration with Bluepark

A lot of users on the Bluepark ecommerce platform use Click and Drop with no easy means to import and send 100s of daily orders. Orders were previously imported over to DMO via NetDespatch but this has since been shut down.

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

209 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Long address not printed on a label but showing ....

Include more symbols on a label for address

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all and thank you for your feedback. Following our successful trial of the Click & Drop API integration, we have now activated this integration for all accounts. You can find it in your Settings > Integrations.
    Thanks to everyone who took part in the beta program.
    Further information on how to import orders with the API can be found here:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360011462338-How-to-import-orders-with-the-Click-Drop-API

13. Congratulate a member of Royal Mail

Provide a tool for customers to give 'positive' feedback about Royal Mail staff. I am always so impressed how great the Click & Drop Staff is. The guys who collect our mail and recently Michael from the Vitoria Delivery Office (9 Howick Pl, Westminster, London SW1P 1AA). Royal Mail would certainly enhance its employee experience and most likely learn a lot about its customer facing employees. Please pass along my thanks to Michael! I hope Royal Mail HR will act on this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Send an Item  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get a live chat support please!!!!

Rather than having to phone up royalmail, and spend ages on the phone because you can't have full amount of staff in the office for support.
    Get live chat support, and let them work from home please!!!

I would life so much easier!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to confirm Return Address upon applying postage (for Dropshipping purposes)

When order are imported from a platform, that are to be DROPSHIPPED, the address to send to is correct - however the Return Address that will print on the label will be mine (as this is set as default).
    The Return Address must say MY customer's address - not mine (as I am sending ON BEHALF OF my customer).

I currently have 10 Trading and Return Addresses set up, although any of my 100+ registered customers could potentially send me a Dropship order.

What I am requesting is the facility to be able to confirm or choose the Trading company…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion.
    The best way to do this is to import your orders via CSV, either manually, or through our Click & Drop Desktop app, and map a ‘trading name’ column.
    This way you can import multiple orders and specify a different return address per label for each of them.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

17. Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The changes to include package sizes and prices are being implemented across all Royal Mail labels, and not just labels produced via Click & Drop.
    These changes are not due to customer feedback from this UserVoice website but are to are to ensure we can process the items operationally as efficiently as possible using our automation technologies. As such, we do not plan to make this change optional.
    Click & Drop allows weights and formats to be recorded at SKU level meaning our customers should only need to weigh their items once.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

18. Explained tutorials about OBA and C D manifests

I set up my C D with OBA but after I print the labels and manifested them in CD, I don't know if I need create a manifest in OBA account as well. I was looking at the invoices tab OBA but nothing has added.. Nobody is answering me at the emails sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Privacy and Security Issue with C & D New Release

You have recently changed the Customs Form Layout which includes my personal name and business address along with signature at the bottom. So its free now for someone to relate my name to the signature. I am not happy as this is a privacy and security issue. How do I remove my name from the CN22 form, Im ok with the business name and address being there. This needs to be addressed urgently

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion.
    The name displayed on your customs documents is the name you have entered in your Settings > Trading names.
    You are free to change this at any time.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop support

20. just let us buy the post online with out all the click and drop nonsense

its realy good idea you go online pick a postage service and pay a label is generated and you print it,

what is the point of click and drip for the private sector and why do i keep being transfered to click and drop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base