General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
    I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This portal old closing down on 1st March 2018 -I use & prefare this - I request please do ot close it: Do not like new c&d?

Royal mail message: This portal old closing down on 1st March 2018:........I use & prefare this older portal - I request please do not close it on 1st march.... I like & use the download for Ebay orders it is quicker & easier for me & many others I spoke too: .... Do not like new c&d portal........ I do not do CVS files - I do not understand them... I like to download orders easily which you cannot do on Royal mail new portal.. The new one I cannot do this you have made things harder NOT easier?????

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ANSWER THE PHONE!

ANSWER THE PHONE!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Emergency Process

The awful Click and Drop solution keeps going down, leaving us and many other businesses unable to dispatch parcels and disappointing customers. Nobody at the RM answers the phone and the chat system goes offline when it happens, which in itself is really unhelpful. I've been give a form by my Account Manager, to complete when this happens. It's a pathetic 'emergency procedures' form with no instructions etc. The collection officers don't know about it. RM needs to get a proper emergency process in place, which can be used when C&D goes down, and then tell customers about it, train…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hire a copy editor

Some of the messages that Click & Drop send out are absolutely awful! I logged in this morning to a message about some recent updates; however, I had to read it twice to process the information, due to the plethora of grammatical errors. Full stops at the end of sentences, run-on sentences, randomly switching between second and third person etc. - surely they could get someone to proofread their official communications before they send them out? It can't be that hard!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a server status page

As users we occasioally have problems with Click & Drop. It would be useful to know if the issue is local to us, or globally with Royal Mail servers

Can you introduce a click&Drop server status page?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We suggest you take to the post office

Yesterday was terrible. No orders got shipped because we couldn't print any labels from click n drop. This morning had a message on the system. Basically, sorry, take your parcels to the post office. Not helpful. We have fully embraced Click n Drop, which now leaves us vulnerable. There is no procedure for just printing address labels so we can apply postage at the post office. Are we supposed to hand write our labels? I haven't had to do that since the twentieth century.
    I accept that occasionally there may be a glitch in the system. But,
    Please Please Please…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Still no tracking information that we are being charged for - disgraceful

Royal mail 24 is still not giving the delivery confirmations, i contacted the help desk and they told me it wasnt included in the price even though it is clearly advertised so bad luck for me really !!!!!

Where are they getting these customer services people from that

looks like an official complaint to advertising standards

It seems that the only way we will get this system and customer service fixed is to complain complain complain

www.WatchandClockParts.com

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable Click and drop user to be able to order guaranteed Saturday delivery online.

Page shows box for guaranteed Saturday delivery but customers are not able to click it! Enable Friday posters ability to order Saturday delivery postage.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A new idea After waiting 31 minuets and then well into the call

A new idea After waiting 31 minuets and then well into the call and providing my account number the call cut off because my landline battery died. Do you not it would have been courteous to phone the customer back ??? No wonder so many of us look for other options to send parcels and letters. A totally pissed off customer...All companies should have to earn the right before they can use the words "customer service" Account Number: 0378876000.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Very disappointed with Click and Drop.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated by the frequency that 'click and drop' is 'unavailable'. I run a small business from home and this is creating a lot of problems for me. The old system was FAR better!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow more pre-saved information on Click & Drop for business users

As a new user of Click & Drop, it is very time-consuming as a business customer, despatching to regular customers daily, to have to re-enter certain details every time that are not pre-saved. We have uploaded a CSV file so the shortcut names and addresses are pre-saved, but Click & Drop does not allow us to pre-save the following info to customers in our address book: e-mail addresses, phone numbers and safe places. Please can you advised if this is something that could be done?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pay per letter sent

Why can't you build up a cart of envelopes and then pay for a number of items.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Optimise printing of address labels

Why can't you (THE CUSTOMER) select where on the page the label will be printed? I have four labels per page and can only print one address label. When the label shows the return details why does it print another return label.
    Awful system going back to hand written and stamps.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please include the correct postal delivery location for 24/48 tracked click & drop

Using the option to search for the nearest 'Customer Service Point' the list included all local post offices. However, it is not possible to post the Clin&Drop 24/48 tracked items there. These must go to RM delivery office, which was NOT in the list that came up.
    Please can you fix this search.
    Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a plug in for importing of email address & telephone numbers from Woocommerce into Click & Drop

Integration with Woo Commerce is great, however it is not importing the customers telephone and email address into Click and Drop so I am having to input them all. Contacted customer support who were no use, said it comes from the billing address. The info is in the billing address and is not importing!
    Has anyone else managed to do this?
    Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Click and Drop Royalmail "Pay by Paypal" button causes browser to hang!

Click and Drop Royalmail "Pay by Paypal" button causes browser to hang!

Would be better if the Paypal popup actually popped up in a NEW TAB or NEW WINDOW rather than intergrated in the existing page as thats whats causing the hang on Firefox.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Website has link showing post office will take tracked item but it doesn't!

First time I used this service this morning to try and save time and it has cost me greatly. Website shows my local post office as the place to drop off a tracked item but when I got there they couldn't take it and have no idea where I could take it to. So now I have lost money and have had to use a courier company. The refund service will cost me a stamp and I will have to wait 21 days! The link is obviously incorrect on the website and this is misleading. I won't be using this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base