General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrap CRL24/48 if you cannot get postmen to scan every packet

Only around 50% of my CRL24 / 48 packages are actually scanned. Most arrive fine but it's very bad that so many aren't even scanned. It's a pointless service so I'm switching back to BPL - had enough.

Surely there's a case to made that if there is no scan at delivery you should get back the shipping fee? Anyone up for a class action?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Click and Drop Mobile App

Hi you currently have click and drop desktop, it would be massively beneficial for us to have this on an app for android/ios

There are many businesses who have one or two people who can apply postage to the account on a desktop

Having the ability to do this on an app would allow a lot more mobile agile working and save a lot of time for businesses and be hugely impactive for us and others

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scanning of UK signed for services

It would be great if you didn't have to go the post office to get signed for parcels/letters scanned. Many other couriers you don't need to do take it to their depot to have your parcels scanned first. With many post offices closing, it's going to become more difficult to use this service. I'd like to be able to either drop off my signed for parcels or put letters in the pillar box.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about informing your post offices about this service

Just wasted 1 hour lunch driving around post offices to print a label, FOC at the CSP, and then Drop my small parcel for postage at. Neither Glenfield or Ansty post offices could help or advise - they were unable to suggest what I could do other than pay and post it with them!

Cann get into the website despite registering - cannot print labels - absolute farse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. need trackable grey parcel bags, my xmas post is missing, going to lose ebay TRS!!

dropped off around 150 large 1st class letters at the post office Monday 31st, they should have arrived Wednesday or Thursday latest with customers,

so far had around 20 customers contacting saying they have not received their orders!! looks like a bag or more has been lost or very delayed, good chance I will lose my Top rated seller badge which will cost me my 10% discount bur more importantly I will also lose my top search positions within ebay so sales will be massively cut!!

why are the royal mail grey bags not trackable so we can see where…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Shipping RULE "if Customer pay postage twice, delete both labels and create a new custom label for both orders"

Hi
    this features been needed for so long now

Shipping RULE "If Customer pay postage more than once, delete existing labels and create a new custom label for all orders with upgrade postage to 1st class or signed"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. UNG and UNH product codes

It would be nice if we could use UNG and UNH product codes in Click & Drop for those of us despatching items in the large letter format.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. would be much much helpful if there's a recover option for deleted order which make by mistake

people do make mistakes sometime, if there's an option to recover the deleted order by mistakes, will be much much more helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 24 hr and 48 hr tracked services

I've just received an email advising the 24hr/48hr tracked services can now be bought online.

However, it also tells me that these have to be dropped off at a Customer Service Point.

I have a Post Office 2 minutes walk away but it is not classed as a Customer Service Point so can no longer accept these parcels.

The nearest Customer Service Point is in Helensburgh which is over an hour's drive there and back.

Why can't this go to the local post office? You've just made this service unusable.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your comment. At present Tracked can only be bought online, via Click & Drop and dropped off at one of our Royal Mail Customer Service Points/Enquiry Offices. We have over 1,200 Customer Service Point locations where the majority of addresses are within 1 mile of an office. We are working closely with the Post Office to offer drop off here too for Tracked items. We will keep you updated as and when this happens.

Click & Drop Support

14. Make it very, very obvious that Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 services cannot be dropped off at a regular post office.

It is extremely irritating to drive 5 miles to my nearest main post office only to find out that tracked 24 and tracked 48 services are not accepted there. They need to be dropped off at customer service points and the customer service point next door to the main post office closes at 1PM! You need to make it blindingly obvious that these services are very restricted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve the address book.

I am finding click and drop an absolute nightmare to use. The previous online postage was so much easier. This one is difficult to navigate and not at all user friendly. The address book is one of the most stupid I have come across. My address book from OLP was transferred to click and drop by one of your customer service advisers. It is in neither numerical or alphabetical order making it almost impossible to negotiate. There is no tool to change it to alphabetical order. Remembering the number allocated to each address is no good as it is not…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You need to start a customer ideas/input panel so that we can advise you - the new process is not intuitive.

You need to start a customer ideas/input panel so that we can advise you of what real customers need - this new process is not intuitive, the actual web pages are graphically a mess to look at and find products and the way through quickly.

We use standard international sized stationary, not some imperial sized nonsense.

Then we can input an address, buy a product, send it all from smartphone/tablet/laptop/PC direct to printer with preloaded stationary trays. At least you have Paypal.................

Are you really offering an interactive website in 2018 or something from 1993?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A stamped self addressed label, not time constrained or 30 days, for tickets etc

For personal users, maddening to have to go out and buy stamps when a stamped s.a.e is asked for. Businesses may also have a use for returns.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Syncronise shipping product options on RM site to C&D as half the time they don't appear

EG: I choose to send a small parcel insured £100 value, it gives me many options to buy online, when i'm transferred to Click and Drop site only one option appears the most expensive!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. International business Tracked with signature allows up to 5Kg for certain countries

With new terms & Conditions it is now possible to send 5 KG parcels with any content with tracked Signature - I suspect the list of countries are those where GLS is the final agent (the list of countries correlates)
    I would have thought Click & drop would follow changes in Terms & conditions more closely - I find it frustrating it's not coordinated more

see

https://www.royalmail.com/termschanges

Under Changes from 29 June 2018 the following appears:

We are making changes to our parcel weight limit for items sent by International Business Tracked with signature to certain countries

We are increasing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base