General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. cost codes on billing after using click & drop

on the bill when it comes it needs to show the cost code for us to allocate to departments not just show click and drop.we have several departments to charge.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. one click and drop,Single line for addressee more dmo futures single page click

You say this is Better Than dmo I think you need to re-think that one takes three times as long Does not offer the same slick one page entry and print details. Put Addressee's name on one line WHY split first name and surname?Why do I have to save the label and print? I only need to print the label once,Why would I wont to save it to file?Just because you design a childish design don't mean to say it's any good you are stopping the best label printing solution such as dmo that worked perfect looked and worked as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make All Stamps Barcodes - Every Letter should be trackable

We're still using a stamp format that started in 1840.
    For royal mail to improve their services, all stamps should be barcodes.

All letters should be accounted for.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add codes WE1 and WG1 for international mail

Please add codes WE1 and WG1 for international mail.
    As that postage method is often cheaper for international mail for businesses. It's also easier to calculate, handle and process through OBA.

Thanks for considering.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base