General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the full recipient address to the report export spreadsheet

Can the full recipient address be added for each item sent on the end of day report in excel. As this info only contains the Order ref and the tracking number and date etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to Remove Products from Business Customers

Our website is setup to decide the Royal Mail Shipping Rule. Weights, sizes etc have all been considered in the shopping cart to give the customer the choice of service they can choose. The Shipping Rules work OK, but because customers can choose Parcels and Large Letters, most of the time I am unable to print the shipping labels without clicking into every order.

If Click and Drop could be setup for a business customer to opt out of products, it would be appreciated.

As a developer myself, I believe this would be simple to achieve.

Hope you can implement…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to send letters/large letters by Tracked

On our Amazon store, if someone selects 'Expedited', we currently send letters and large letters by Tracked 24 (without a signature), and parcels by Special Delivery. This saves on postage costs and also benefits our customers who do not need to be in to sign for smaller items.

However I cannot do this with C&D, because if I select Letter or Large Letter for the package size, it does not give me the option to use Tracked 24.

I can get round this to some extent by selecting "Any package size", but then my Expedited parcels will also be sent…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When recipient is a business

sending to a company where there is no recipient, i.e. HMRC or DVLA, Motgage centre at a bank, they usually do not have a recipient, an option to dis-regard the recipient name must be available!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If we could colour code the orders based on shipping services, it would ensure we book things on the correct service as they would stand out

If we could colour code the orders based on shipping services, it would ensure we book things on the correct service as they would stand out. As we offer such a range of services this would help us greatly to identify which ones need upgrading when the customer has paid to do so.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove store postage method name limitations (amazon ebay names)

We have a shopify store that is linked to amazon and ebay and our amazon/ebay orders are automatically added to our shopify system with the amazon/ebay shipping methods. eg Std UK Dom .We have linked shopify to click and drop and found that those names are not able to be used when adding the store postage methods. Your customer support says this is because they are amazon and ebay shipping names. Why have you made it so that we can't add those store postage method names for our shopify store shipping rule? This means we can't use click and drop.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. filter service filter by favourites

When processing an order it would make sense to only show "favourite" services for selection. There are a lot of services and you have to scroll down passed ones you never use to be able to confirm the shipment

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In shipping rules i think in the drop down there should be a choice to select apply to all of your marketplace stores

In shipping rules i think in the drop down there should be a choice to select apply to all of your marketplace stores

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show Post size used below service code

Show the Post size used below service code so it is easy to check that no error has been made after the labels are printed and before the manifest is made

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automatically set shipping weight for orders of a set price

Many of our products from eBay do not have a shipping weight (terrible, I know!).

As we sell many of the same size/price items, it would be great if we could have the price automatically be set for orders of a particular price.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Shipping Services on 'Orders' page

On the selling platforms we use we offer different shipping services depending on how quick the customer wants the order sending. The problem is when we go into 'New Orders' the shipping service is not visible unless you go into the individual orders. We sell a lot of products and have a lot of sales per day so it is very time consuming having to click into each order. If the shipping service was visible on the orders page we could batch the types of shipping together.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. adult only signature for bladed products ie cutlery sets etc

We need proof of adult only signature for some of our products, scissors
    cutlery sets & garden shears are some of the products.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. User defined "Store assigned postage method"

In the shipping rules section you have a "Store assigned postage method" which is presumably populated with eBay/Amazon related methods when importing from those marketplaces but is empty for "Manual order entry" orders, including when importing your own data.

It would be very useful if we could have a section in the Settings where we could create our own postage method codes and be able to use these in the import in order to assign shipping rules correctly. At the moment we are having to use an otherwise unused field (postage cost) to specify which method we want to assign…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base