General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
    I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Copy and Paste in online claim forms

Currently the online forms for the claims doesn't allow to copy and paste the details that you have to enter there, i.e you cannot paste the recipient name, or address or anything, you have to type it in manually. This makes this cumbersome process even more frustrating, please allow copy and paste in Claims online forms.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a plug in for importing of email address & telephone numbers from Woocommerce into Click & Drop

Integration with Woo Commerce is great, however it is not importing the customers telephone and email address into Click and Drop so I am having to input them all. Contacted customer support who were no use, said it comes from the billing address. The info is in the billing address and is not importing!
    Has anyone else managed to do this?
    Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Click and Drop Royalmail "Pay by Paypal" button causes browser to hang!

Click and Drop Royalmail "Pay by Paypal" button causes browser to hang!

Would be better if the Paypal popup actually popped up in a NEW TAB or NEW WINDOW rather than intergrated in the existing page as thats whats causing the hang on Firefox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Post a notice when you're going offline (or send out an email to registered users)

I get back from work and have post to get ready late in the evening as this is the only time I can do this (the whole purpose of click and drop to do this out of hours I would think) and after only using this for 2 weeks it's gone down before midnight a few times. If I knew it was going to go down soon for maintenance, I'd try and get the postage ready sooner. Having said that it's too early to be taking it offline so often as it's proving inconvenient and time consuming with wasted time…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please include the correct postal delivery location for 24/48 tracked click & drop

Using the option to search for the nearest 'Customer Service Point' the list included all local post offices. However, it is not possible to post the Clin&Drop 24/48 tracked items there. These must go to RM delivery office, which was NOT in the list that came up.
    Please can you fix this search.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Website has link showing post office will take tracked item but it doesn't!

First time I used this service this morning to try and save time and it has cost me greatly. Website shows my local post office as the place to drop off a tracked item but when I got there they couldn't take it and have no idea where I could take it to. So now I have lost money and have had to use a courier company. The refund service will cost me a stamp and I will have to wait 21 days! The link is obviously incorrect on the website and this is misleading. I won't be using this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scan drop offs so we can track our parcels

I have a parcel I dropped off at my local delivery office at 10am yesterday morning, this wasn't scanned so as far as ebay / the buyer is concerned, I've not posted the item, it still shows "We're expecting it"

Tracking ID KB094255497GB

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Congratulations

Wanted to post a comment to congratulate you on Click and Drop. I used the old service for several years and resisted moving over until the last minute.

I wish i'd done it sooner! I've never used a new software product that is so so so much better than its predecessor - amazing job!

It's easy to use, easy to understand and saves an awful lot of time - brilliant.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Optimise printing of address labels

Why can't you (THE CUSTOMER) select where on the page the label will be printed? I have four labels per page and can only print one address label. When the label shows the return details why does it print another return label.
    Awful system going back to hand written and stamps.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable Click and drop user to be able to order guaranteed Saturday delivery online.

Page shows box for guaranteed Saturday delivery but customers are not able to click it! Enable Friday posters ability to order Saturday delivery postage.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Invoices for single orders

Hello, I was wondering if they is a way to get a single invoice for orders? At the moment you can only get a printable invoice for the month but we need to be able to print invoices off for per order?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Emergency Process

The awful Click and Drop solution keeps going down, leaving us and many other businesses unable to dispatch parcels and disappointing customers. Nobody at the RM answers the phone and the chat system goes offline when it happens, which in itself is really unhelpful. I've been give a form by my Account Manager, to complete when this happens. It's a pathetic 'emergency procedures' form with no instructions etc. The collection officers don't know about it. RM needs to get a proper emergency process in place, which can be used when C&D goes down, and then tell customers about it, train…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We suggest you take to the post office

Yesterday was terrible. No orders got shipped because we couldn't print any labels from click n drop. This morning had a message on the system. Basically, sorry, take your parcels to the post office. Not helpful. We have fully embraced Click n Drop, which now leaves us vulnerable. There is no procedure for just printing address labels so we can apply postage at the post office. Are we supposed to hand write our labels? I haven't had to do that since the twentieth century.
    I accept that occasionally there may be a glitch in the system. But,
    Please Please Please…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello Support, I use Click and Drop about four times a week as the publisher of the Good Hotel Guide to post one or two copies of the Guide.

I use Click and Drop about four times a week as the publisher of the Good Hotel Guide to post one or two copies of the Guide. I use the normal Click and Drop, not the sign in version which is too involved, too bureaucratic and doesn’t save me any time. However, the non-sign in casual Click and Drop could be made much more user-friendly. Two suggestions:

1. The default item weight should be Grams, not Kilograms. The majority of senders will be sending parcels less than 1kg in weight.
    2. I shouldn’t have to fill in the Sender’s field…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Very disappointed with Click and Drop.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated by the frequency that 'click and drop' is 'unavailable'. I run a small business from home and this is creating a lot of problems for me. The old system was FAR better!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What is wrong with this website ?

Am I in the wrong place ?
    I want to order a Click & Drop label for my local depot so I don't have to get my old printer down from the loft ...I seem to be on a site for small businesses.
    Where is the old Click & Drop page ? Can anyone provide a link ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. allow more pre-saved information on Click & Drop for business users

As a new user of Click & Drop, it is very time-consuming as a business customer, despatching to regular customers daily, to have to re-enter certain details every time that are not pre-saved. We have uploaded a CSV file so the shortcut names and addresses are pre-saved, but Click & Drop does not allow us to pre-save the following info to customers in our address book: e-mail addresses, phone numbers and safe places. Please can you advised if this is something that could be done?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base