General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MADE TO PAY ADDITIONAL DESTINATION CHARGE TO POST ITEM AFTER PRINTING LABEL

Purchased a label through Click & Drop for a parcel I was sending to Ireland - after inputing the correct weight, size and address I was given a price of £13.20. Went to the post office today to post my item and I was told to pay an additional £3.00 because of the destination! The weight (which is usually the big variable for determining postage cost) was absolutely fine!! Why was I made to pay an additional £3.00 when your online click and drop service charged me less?? I wish to apply for a refund but your refund form process…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Still no tracking information that we are being charged for - disgraceful

Royal mail 24 is still not giving the delivery confirmations, i contacted the help desk and they told me it wasnt included in the price even though it is clearly advertised so bad luck for me really !!!!!

Where are they getting these customer services people from that

looks like an official complaint to advertising standards

It seems that the only way we will get this system and customer service fixed is to complain complain complain

www.WatchandClockParts.com

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ANSWER THE PHONE!

ANSWER THE PHONE!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. This portal old closing down on 1st March 2018 -I use & prefare this - I request please do ot close it: Do not like new c&d?

Royal mail message: This portal old closing down on 1st March 2018:........I use & prefare this older portal - I request please do not close it on 1st march.... I like & use the download for Ebay orders it is quicker & easier for me & many others I spoke too: .... Do not like new c&d portal........ I do not do CVS files - I do not understand them... I like to download orders easily which you cannot do on Royal mail new portal.. The new one I cannot do this you have made things harder NOT easier?????

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pay per letter sent

Why can't you build up a cart of envelopes and then pay for a number of items.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hire a copy editor

Some of the messages that Click & Drop send out are absolutely awful! I logged in this morning to a message about some recent updates; however, I had to read it twice to process the information, due to the plethora of grammatical errors. Full stops at the end of sentences, run-on sentences, randomly switching between second and third person etc. - surely they could get someone to proofread their official communications before they send them out? It can't be that hard!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Thanks to Sharif Owadally for all his help

Setting up Click has been a total nightmare, but thanks to the support from Sharif Owadally who listened to my complaints and dealt with them diligently i believe that it is now working well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A new idea After waiting 31 minuets and then well into the call

A new idea After waiting 31 minuets and then well into the call and providing my account number the call cut off because my landline battery died. Do you not it would have been courteous to phone the customer back ??? No wonder so many of us look for other options to send parcels and letters. A totally pissed off customer...All companies should have to earn the right before they can use the words "customer service" Account Number: 0378876000.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow sorting by a User Defined field

We sell a number of different product types. The orders are processed by product type but there's no way to select all of the orders of that product type in click and drop without going through them one by one and selecting them individually.
    I'll give an example as it might make things clearer. Say, for example, we sold mugs and t-shirts. There needs to be a way to sort the mugs from the t-shirts. I notice that it is possible to add products but even within the 'products' section there is no product type. It would be useful to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Help site and Release Notes

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Click & Drop Help Site. Aside from information of how to use the main features of Click & Drop, we are now including a new Latest Release Information section which will be updated after every new release.

The latest notes for version 5.8 that was released yesterday evening (30/1/18) are available to view at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information

We hope that you find this information useful, and should you have any questions regarding the latest release, or any other features, please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do your job and set up a persons address book into your new system. I have been sent 7 pages of instructions in typeface too small to read.

How do you expect people, some elderly, to cope with the export address procedure. It is far to complicated and should be done by you anyway. I am at a loss as to what to do next.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create a server status page

As users we occasioally have problems with Click & Drop. It would be useful to know if the issue is local to us, or globally with Royal Mail servers

Can you introduce a click&Drop server status page?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Royalmail Warehouse Fulfilment integration Click and Drop with Royalmail

Royal mail house fulfilment service. I have to email them a spreadsheet of my Fulfilment orders every day! Why won't they use a customers OBA click and drop account for order fulfilment? Doesn't it make sense?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why no 2D barcodes for Pre-paid business accounts?

Why no 2D barcodes for Pre-paid business accounts? I don't understand why Pre-paid accounts cannot use DMO and as such cannot have 2D barcode despite spending thousands every week.

i am being punished for not want to rack up a bill

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We value your feedback

Hi

Royal Mail are actively looking for customers who use Click & Drop regularly and feel it supports them in processing and shipping their orders. Are you interested in working with us to create a short video case study of your business & experience with Click & Drop.

If selected, we will publish the video on the Royal Mail public website and it will also be communicated to all Royal Mail employees, giving the opportunity to advertise your business and Click & Drop.

If you are interested please email clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com by the 12th February 2017, and we will be in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base