Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Update the system to show Tracked 24 and 48 items can be dropped off at post office

I understand dropping off Tracked 24 and 48 items at a post office was not allowed until relatively recently.
    The 'https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk/tracked-24' page clearly states 'Alternatively, you can choose to print and apply your own label and drop your Tracked 24 items off at a Post Office or at a Parcel Postbox near you.'

However in several places, the web site and click and drop instructions have not been updated to reflect this.

For example, the 'https://send.royalmail.com/' page has a graphic for the 'Print at home' option which suggests 'Take your item to a Post Office' but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Send an Item site is too complicated

Site is too complicated. I am a personal customer wanting to send a parcel to a friend. Did I go to a business site? Couldn't understand all the stages. What is a 'Customer'? Is it the person sending or the recipient? It is not clear. No clear idea of what I have ordered until I have paid. Should be somewhere where it states the 'To' and 'From' before I pay.
    Even the Feedback page is too complicated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit a Collection without starting again

When you complete a collection request it -seems- to give you the option to 'amend' but it does not allow you to add any more parcels, doing so you have do do everything again from scratch. Streamlining this edit process, so extras can be added or removed without having to start again. Being able to cancel any right up until the point of collection (unless it is the only one, as this would, of course, affect the postperson's route and waste time). Or allow a refund for any 'unavailable' on the day if there has been an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base