General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove products tab etc, when not using product functionality

Give a setting to remove all products functionality for companies not requiring any product integration - i.e. those that just want to print postage.
    At minimum delete the "products" and "manage you product catalog" selections on the dashboard etc. to declutter / stop mis-clicks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to edit, add to or adjust the goods ordered by some customers. Sometimes customers change their orders, for example, different

I would like to edit, add to or adjust the goods ordered by some customers. Sometimes customers change their orders, for example, different qty's, flavours etc.. But I cannot find a way of editing orders once they are lodged in C&D.. Please advise.. Thank you!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tracking number notifications

Currently as I understand it the Royal Mail is supposed to sent out an email (or SMS) on the morning the items is due to be posted with a delivery window for tracked items? So far I have yet to have this happen on any of my tracked orders, but that's another problem!

BUT wouldn't it be far more beneficial for us and our customers to receive a notification to say the item has been received by Royal Mail as soon as it is first scanned? Then if the customer wanted to "track" the parcel they would then have the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. extra lable

We need to add an extra label to certain products like motorcycle batteries. i.e we currently have a seperate sticker for "SPA 67 NON restricted items" can we not just attache this to the prouct on Click and drop and it prints it out as we do the shipping label?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Integrate Royal Mail and Parcel Force

Having spoken with Parcel Force, it is my understanding there is a level of integration between Royal Mail and Parcel Force. Royal Mail, as I understand it, typically deals with parcels 2kg and under. Whereas Parcel Force will handle Royal Mail traffic for parcels over 2kg.

I do see, Royal Mail will handle packages for UK up to 5kgs where as any international, including EU, the limit is 2Kg.

This creates a lot of issues for me, since it means I have to split my shipping.

I would like to see Royal Mail offer a one-stop service whereby I can…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sat guarantee should be an option on Thursday eg in case of Good Friday as well.

Sat guarantee is now an option for selection on Friday. But did not work due to the Good Friday Bank Holiday . Customer wanted option to do a sat guarantee on Thursdays posting.

perhaps customers should be able to do a Saturday guarantee when posted on any day of the week, which would mean holding the item a few days so customers going on holidays would be able to select this option as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bulk deleting of Products

Please enable bulk deletion of products, as due to the range we have we now have 351 pages of products, but an only delete 1 old product at a time. Can we select all and then choose from the actions to delete products?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option "Don't show hints dash board again"

Hi,
    I don't need to see the hints dashboard every time I login. I know how to use Click and drop.

All I want to see is my Amazon and eBay orders to print for the day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to see the cost of the postage before I commit to apply postage

We have no idea how much the parcel will cost. I would like an alert for each postal amount before I commit to applying the post especially for international mail

213 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding a option in click and drop to check the average weights

We need to be able to get a running total of what the average weight is before we manifest .... its just a total of each weight for each service and then we can check to be sure we aren't paying more than we need to

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. improve the weight accuracy...

In click and drop you cannot specify less than 1g weight for a product.
    This may seem sensible and I am sure if you are business that ships 1 item at a time or has heavier items this does no harm. Alas it makes the service unusable for us for most of our orders for 2 reasons.
    This is why :
    Many of our items are close to half a gram weight. We stock them loose, they are not in pre-determined pack sizes and can be ordered in any number.
    When we fulfill the order we do so by weight…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. cannot find pay with paypal button to conclude my order ?

BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM. THE NEW SYSTEM IS HOPELESS, PAYMENT SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK. NERVOUS ABOUT GIVING BANK DETAILS.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When will you provide an option to remove products and weights?

Product management does not work for everyone. With the option to not use these features will streamline the process for certain businesses.
    The fact that Click and Drop wants to record my products and weights, and then try to automate the process causes issues. Please review this process.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow multiple Delete on Products

Why do you have to delete products individually (with a confirmation for every one)? There is no Delete All or clear products file? Some customers have a lot of products! Yet more customer time-wasting.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. needs a search dispatched order by date system

needs a search dispatched order by date system like dmo an an option when downloading dispatched excel files and option to insert date from

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tracking

Get some kind of tracking available. I know one of the items has been delivered but there is nothing to show on the dashboard

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. delete products

It would be really helpful to either have an option to remove all products, or to clear all product weights.

I changed to a thicker mailing bag and thicker walled boxes for my standard LL packing, so now my weights are all messed up and my only option is to go through and delete everything one-by-one.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A-Z ADDRESS

At the top of address book could you not have a-z so we can click on say s and it brings up all names under s rather than having to scroll through hundreds of names to find each time would save a lot of time for everyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get item name from products list (based on SKU) rather than order data

Problem:
    We have a EU Amazon store with products listed in Germany, Spain, France, Italy. When an order comes through from one of these channels, the product's name is in the local language rather than English. This means that we are constantly looking up SKUs to get the name of the item in English for picking. Huge time sink.

Propsed solution:
    Add an option to allow Click & Drop to retrieve the item's title from the product list if the SKU exists, otherwise get it from the order data (if SKU does not exist in product list). As all our…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base