General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to see the cost of the postage before I commit to apply postage

We have no idea how much the parcel will cost. I would like an alert for each postal amount before I commit to applying the post especially for international mail

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick online report for missing or not delivered parcels/letters

App or online tools for quick report of lost/missing parcels , this is not about compensation, only to make better service and make easy for you to investigate a missing parcel or find the problems.., for eg. report a postcode or full address or add a button on click and drop ( parcel not delivered/missing), . This can be perfect for large volume sellers, i lost many parcles and for me and many other sellers is not worth to report low value parcels/letters by the phone, so Royal Mail can't see any problems. so basicly, quick report will make we…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Product weights multiplying to give wrong postage weight.

Our products weigh approx 2g. Our envelopes weigh approx 20g. So when we send sku12345 the total weight is 20g. When another order is place for sku12345 (quantity x8) the weight is applied as 160g. However, the actual weight is 36g as we are only using the one envelope. So we have to watch for this and manually adjust the weight. Pest!
    It would be good if we could turn off the product part of Click and Drop. This would save us time and effort and error.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sort the "product details" column within click and drop's orders alphabetically via the SKU code or create a new SKU code column

Create a separate SKU code column in the orders section that can be ordered alphabetically. This will enable a better grouped batch of orders to print out for the packing and posting stages.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. delete products

It would be really helpful to either have an option to remove all products, or to clear all product weights.

I changed to a thicker mailing bag and thicker walled boxes for my standard LL packing, so now my weights are all messed up and my only option is to go through and delete everything one-by-one.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tracking number notifications

Currently as I understand it the Royal Mail is supposed to sent out an email (or SMS) on the morning the items is due to be posted with a delivery window for tracked items? So far I have yet to have this happen on any of my tracked orders, but that's another problem!

BUT wouldn't it be far more beneficial for us and our customers to receive a notification to say the item has been received by Royal Mail as soon as it is first scanned? Then if the customer wanted to "track" the parcel they would then have the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cannot find pay with paypal button to conclude my order ?

BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM. THE NEW SYSTEM IS HOPELESS, PAYMENT SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK. NERVOUS ABOUT GIVING BANK DETAILS.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When will you provide an option to remove products and weights?

Product management does not work for everyone. With the option to not use these features will streamline the process for certain businesses.
    The fact that Click and Drop wants to record my products and weights, and then try to automate the process causes issues. Please review this process.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filter Product details

Is there any way of adding more filters to the Product details, for example, to be able to sort the orders by A-Z or numerical. If you had 50 sold of one item and 20 of another, you could search and print in a batch of one particular order and also save time.
    Can this be done?
    Thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. show the average weight and number of items BEFORE the manifest is made so I can confirm it is correct because sometimes it is wrong

show the average weight and number of items BEFORE the manifest is made so I can confirm it is correct because sometimes it is wrong then i have to call business helpline at 5p/min and wait on the line for them to answer then to adjust the manifest, waste of time.
    the click & drop sometimes 'remembers' the package type i.e large letter, but if the quantity is 2, its no longer a large letter, its a parcel, but click & drop puts it through as a large letter and i only find out when ive printed the manifest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding a option in click and drop to check the average weights

We need to be able to get a running total of what the average weight is before we manifest .... its just a total of each weight for each service and then we can check to be sure we aren't paying more than we need to

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tracking

Get some kind of tracking available. I know one of the items has been delivered but there is nothing to show on the dashboard

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A-Z ADDRESS

At the top of address book could you not have a-z so we can click on say s and it brings up all names under s rather than having to scroll through hundreds of names to find each time would save a lot of time for everyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stock Management Features

I would like to see stock management features.

Stock.
    Cost price
    Total cost.

As as a basic start.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Order Filter - Store Name/Integration Name

I haven't yet found a way to differentiate orders for customers with more than one Shopify integration. The only way around this is to have multiple click&drop accounts: 1 account per Shopify store. If the Order Dashboard had a filter for 'store name' or 'integration name' then you could have 1 click and drop account and multiple Shopify accounts with easy order management between them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add "Parcel/Large letter" as a valid combination for products in the catalogue for Package size (domestic / international)

For UK orders we send everything via RM tracked 24 and 48 services using the tracked 24/48 LBT (letterboxable) variants in place of Large letter codes where applicable. *Note these codes are only applicable to products set as parcels. As these codes do not apply to orders shipped overseas we would use MT1 tracked Large letter codes instead for the products that sit in that size band. The problem is that C&D does not allow that as a valid product combination and we are having to manually apply the postage for all international orders. The combination "large Letter /Parcel" is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow us to edit/split an order (products cannot be added/removed)

Now that the CN22's can be automatically generated, it is a requirement to allow us to edit the products on an order.

I need to be able to add new products to an existing order and remove products from an existing order. It would also be good to be able to select any number of products on an order and select "Move to new order with same customer details", i.e be able to split products.

At the moment, if I get an order for 2 items imported from my Magento store, and i intend on splitting them into two packages…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. remove products tab etc, when not using product functionality

Give a setting to remove all products functionality for companies not requiring any product integration - i.e. those that just want to print postage.
    At minimum delete the "products" and "manage you product catalog" selections on the dashboard etc. to declutter / stop mis-clicks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. improve the weight accuracy...

In click and drop you cannot specify less than 1g weight for a product.
    This may seem sensible and I am sure if you are business that ships 1 item at a time or has heavier items this does no harm. Alas it makes the service unusable for us for most of our orders for 2 reasons.
    This is why :
    Many of our items are close to half a gram weight. We stock them loose, they are not in pre-determined pack sizes and can be ordered in any number.
    When we fulfill the order we do so by weight…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow multiple Delete on Products

Why do you have to delete products individually (with a confirmation for every one)? There is no Delete All or clear products file? Some customers have a lot of products! Yet more customer time-wasting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base