General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automation of tracked items

It is difficult, if not impossible, to search for items by name or address. I believe, there should be additions.

Once addition should flag items, that are tracked, if they are showing as not being delivered (e.g. 5 days for UK and 14 days for tracked international orders).

If an item is showing as no attempted delivery being made after a set period of time. The Click and Drop account owner should be able to flag it for Royal Mail. Once the item has been flagged Royal Mail should investigate and if the item cannot delivered then a credit should…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Parcel/Large letter" as a valid combination for products in the catalogue for Package size (domestic / international)

For UK orders we send everything via RM tracked 24 and 48 services using the tracked 24/48 LBT (letterboxable) variants in place of Large letter codes where applicable. *Note these codes are only applicable to products set as parcels. As these codes do not apply to orders shipped overseas we would use MT1 tracked Large letter codes instead for the products that sit in that size band. The problem is that C&D does not allow that as a valid product combination and we are having to manually apply the postage for all international orders. The combination "large Letter /Parcel" is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow us to edit/split an order (products cannot be added/removed)

Now that the CN22's can be automatically generated, it is a requirement to allow us to edit the products on an order.

I need to be able to add new products to an existing order and remove products from an existing order. It would also be good to be able to select any number of products on an order and select "Move to new order with same customer details", i.e be able to split products.

At the moment, if I get an order for 2 items imported from my Magento store, and i intend on splitting them into two packages…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bulk deleting of Products

Please enable bulk deletion of products, as due to the range we have we now have 351 pages of products, but an only delete 1 old product at a time. Can we select all and then choose from the actions to delete products?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better integration with SHOPIFY when it comes to DIGITAL PRODUCTS

Standard procedure within Shopify is for an order that contains a digital product to be automatically marked as either 'fulfilled' or 'partially fulfilled' (if there are physical products that need to be shipped also within the order).

However - if a an order is marked on Shopify as 'partially fulfilled' then Click & Drop won't import the order. So we've had to turn off the automatic changing of status in Shopify, to make the process manual. This really needs to be sorted out asap.

This causes 2 additional problems:

1. When the order is marked as dispatched, customers get sent an…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi, would be great if it would stay on the amount of items per page once selected from the drop down as when i select the amount of items l

Hi, would be great if it would stay on the amount of items per page once selected from the drop down as when i select the amount of items and refresh the page it automatically jumps back to 50 per page. this is very frustrating for sellers who have a high volume of sales!

thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stock Control by SKU

I would like to be able to link SKU to a number of items in stock, then have the stock removed as an order comes in.

Hence creating a simple stock control system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. remove products tab etc, when not using product functionality

Give a setting to remove all products functionality for companies not requiring any product integration - i.e. those that just want to print postage.
    At minimum delete the "products" and "manage you product catalog" selections on the dashboard etc. to declutter / stop mis-clicks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integrate Royal Mail and Parcel Force

Having spoken with Parcel Force, it is my understanding there is a level of integration between Royal Mail and Parcel Force. Royal Mail, as I understand it, typically deals with parcels 2kg and under. Whereas Parcel Force will handle Royal Mail traffic for parcels over 2kg.

I do see, Royal Mail will handle packages for UK up to 5kgs where as any international, including EU, the limit is 2Kg.

This creates a lot of issues for me, since it means I have to split my shipping.

I would like to see Royal Mail offer a one-stop service whereby I can…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sat guarantee should be an option on Thursday eg in case of Good Friday as well.

Sat guarantee is now an option for selection on Friday. But did not work due to the Good Friday Bank Holiday . Customer wanted option to do a sat guarantee on Thursdays posting.

perhaps customers should be able to do a Saturday guarantee when posted on any day of the week, which would mean holding the item a few days so customers going on holidays would be able to select this option as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get item name from products list (based on SKU) rather than order data

Problem:
    We have a EU Amazon store with products listed in Germany, Spain, France, Italy. When an order comes through from one of these channels, the product's name is in the local language rather than English. This means that we are constantly looking up SKUs to get the name of the item in English for picking. Huge time sink.

Propsed solution:
    Add an option to allow Click & Drop to retrieve the item's title from the product list if the SKU exists, otherwise get it from the order data (if SKU does not exist in product list). As all our…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add an automatic 'delete over a certain value' rule.

Many higher value items we sell go via couriers other than Royal Mail. Currently, I have to constantly go through and manually delete all of the new eBay and Amazon orders that don't go with Royal Mail. This could be eliminated by including a simple 'delete' rule.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add an area for user notes about an order

Have an area where users of the service could add a small note for themselves about the order they are shipping

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bulk Import Product Information By CSV

We would like to be able to import all of our product information through a direct CSV upload. As in, upload a CSV file that only contains product details, that are not attached to a specific order.

This is because we have over 11,000 products for sale on our website. It is unreasonable to manually create all of these in the system.

Furthermore it would take a impossibly long time for all these to be automatically imported in conjunction with orders placed on our site.

This creates a problem as the Shipping Rules will not pick up the weight of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Print a label after editing the details

Currently when editing an entry on updating it the entry is closed and you are moved to the top of the list showing. It would be better to be able to edit an entry and save it then have the option of processing that order rather than just closing it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shopify and products

All my products are coming through to click & drop, when only those checked with "Click & drop app", why is this?

Additionally when are you guys going to start providing prices for my customers to chose from?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. County should default to blank

County is an optional field.
    It causes offense when people have disagree whether it should be the ceremonial or administrative county.
    Please default the correct postal address as:
    Street 1
    [optional Street 2]
    Town
    Postcode.

That shouldn't need the public to suggest. You should know this stuff!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Postmen to have body video cameras of posting items

Hi,
    If postmen had a video body camera like the police do. that took photos of items people being posted instead of asking people to sign for the item. It would make proving lost or theft claims so much easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Connect Royalmail Warehousing with click and drop

Click and drop and Royalmail warehousing services should really be connected and working together

https://www.royalmail.com/business/manage-mail/warehousing

It's unbelievable royal mail warehousing refuses to use click and drop to carry out orders. They want you to email them a spreadsheet every day, They really need to get up to date!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base