General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On the orders / manifest batch history list the recipient's name and/or postcode should appear in the list

On the orders / manifest batch history list the recipient's name and/or postcode should appear in the list. It is ridiculous that, as far as I know, the only way to find an already printed order on the manifest is to individually open up every single one till you find the correct one. Even worse, the RM references which appear before our inv number do not seem to correspond with those on the LHS in the "open orders" list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. duplicate

Provide a 'Duplicate' button on Product detail/edit screen that pops the Create Product screen and pre-populates all fields as per the displayed Product.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. products weight filter

on the product list you can filter by date added , product number etc etc but not by product weight ?? why ??
    can this be added to the weight column ?
    please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update product Data not working?

When shipping from orders synced from integrations (eg NOTHS) if we change the weight of the product, and click on the box to update product data, next time we ship the same product the weight has not changed. This is getting tedious each time we ship orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apply postage to multiple products within one order automatically (Flat-rate parcel contract).

We are using the C&D integration for eBay as a trial. We are using the scan and print facility provided by C&D. We have discovered that if an order contains more than one product C&D will not automatically apply postage which means scan and print doesn't work and therefore the order requires manual intervention. On eBay alone we have 400+ orders on a Monday. If we were to add our Amazon orders as well this would create logistical problems.
    C&D customer services have informed us that the reason for this is the system doesn't know what postage to apply to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Offer ability to sort address book in order it was entered.

Offer ability to sort address book in order it was entered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to edit, add to or adjust the goods ordered by some customers. Sometimes customers change their orders, for example, different

I would like to edit, add to or adjust the goods ordered by some customers. Sometimes customers change their orders, for example, different qty's, flavours etc.. But I cannot find a way of editing orders once they are lodged in C&D.. Please advise.. Thank you!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. extra lable

We need to add an extra label to certain products like motorcycle batteries. i.e we currently have a seperate sticker for "SPA 67 NON restricted items" can we not just attache this to the prouct on Click and drop and it prints it out as we do the shipping label?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option "Don't show hints dash board again"

Hi,
    I don't need to see the hints dashboard every time I login. I know how to use Click and drop.

All I want to see is my Amazon and eBay orders to print for the day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. needs a search dispatched order by date system

needs a search dispatched order by date system like dmo an an option when downloading dispatched excel files and option to insert date from

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Solution to BUG: weight issues affecting product list

I noticed when you 'bulk' process mail and type in a general weight.
    Say 999 grams for a lot of parcels that use an average weight code.
    The system automatically assigns 999 grams to all those products.
    Next time you sell 1 of these and something else, you find your confused as to the weight.

I noticed the bug is reported here (with 0 replies or help, which is disappointing by Royal Mail).

I think it was set up as a function but no one thought that someone might mass weigh or average weigh items, which is usually how businesses…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Save format in bulk

We are currently working through 9k products clicking each one individual on order to save the format (large letter, parcel etc) to automate our incoming orders.

Surely there is a way this can be done in bulk or CSV upload ? Have contacted help desk numerous times but no answer as yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base