General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amazon Labels to show SKU instead of ASIN number

Hi,
    When Amazon labels are printed instead of showing the SKU like it does with eBay. Amazon Labels they show the ASIN number instead.

It would be better if the labels showed the SKU.
    To make it easier to find products from Labales.

Instead of having SKU numbers for eBay and ASIN for Amazon.
    I hope to see this improvement soon! :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More than one label produced when a customer orders more than one product in a single order

When amazon or ebay orders come through click and drop, customers often order more than one product which requires a second box therefore second label too. At the moment only one label is produced resulting in having to go back and manually enter their address again for another label. If it was made so a customer ordered more than one product on the same order that that amount of labels would be generated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Proof of Posting

When generating a label we get an A4 sheet of paper with an address label at the bottom and the recipients and senders addresses at the top. Would it be possible to add a proof of posting stamp box in the space under the recipients address which the counter staff could stamp. It would save them having to print off a receipt and save paper

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Address book error? or deliberate!

WHY? does the address book NOT enter the customers name even though it is in the address book in a 'must' populate field?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. custom positioning doesn't work

I deliberately selected the label to go at the bottom of the page so that it would be printed first before the address. Custom positioning didn't change the label position. WHy offer it if it doesn't change anything?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2-D barcodes not working

2-D Barcodes are being printed on the stamps , but they are no longer being updated to my account or ebay or amazon, also when I manually record them they are not showing up on track and trace. also unable to re-generate the stamps to see what the barcode was. 2-D barcodes were promised over a year ago

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PRICE

Can you please add price to labels. This is the only task we do and if royal mail do this automatically it will save time.

If we take a batch of 50 labels it takes us around 20mins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enable to Ship Products In Alphabetic or numerical order

You can print in email order, weight order, customer order so surely being able to print in Product Order is a simple software change? There is no advantage to printing in any other orders so please implement this simple change so that businesses can pick there orders in product order. For example if you sell 100 of one product and these print in customer order you are walking aisles of the warehouse. PLEASE Royal Mail come and spend a day with us in a busy warehouse so the flaws of the system can be shown to you so you understand…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to customise label for non-business account customers.

I'd like to see some ability to customise the 4x6 label for non-business account customers such as being able to remove the 'Paid and printed from Click & Drop' message at the bottom and also be able to hide the price etc at the top.

This would be an excellent feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How can I add my own reference to labels?

How can I add my own reference to labels?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make tabbing to fields work properly when creating a manual order

When creating a manual order at the moment the "Search for an address book entry or a UK address" and "Address reference" fields have a help dialog associated with them.

It'd be better when tabbing from one field to the next that these help dialogs are NOT tabbed to, just go straight to the field.

In the scheme of things it's not that major but it gets annoying quickly and slows down the whole reason for using tab to navigate fields in the first place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to add alternative information to labels

For example, the ability to change the customer reference to my customers eBay username, as this is how we match up our labels with our own business dockets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is C&D Down again?

I've been waiting for a print out for 30 minutes!
    Now I'm going to miss the post office collection and have to drive 30 miles to the sorting office

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reduce paper/label waste & Allow some label layout customisation

Background - currently using PPI via OBA and have got the postage label with all info needed (except your square 2D barcode) onto A4 labels of 15 per page.

This C&G system is at most currently 4 per A4 - that is 4 TIMES the labels/paper needed for labels!!

I get that more space is needed for the square 2D barcode, but there is an awful lot of unnecessary white space everywhere.

I have a simple solution - allow the printing of 8 labels per page.

I know 15 per page is not going to work with this, but I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Formatting address's

When we have to reformat an address for whatever reason why oh why does click and drop throw you back to the top of the page in the new orders section, its such time wasting, why can't it just let us continue and add the postage? Please add this feature it woiuld save us a lot of time and aggro its Ok if you only have a few orders to look through but sometimes there can be 100's

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scan & Print and using the channel reference

Scan & Print option asks you to scan in the order number or the channel reference but if I use the channel reference, it does not work.
    Im told that channel reference does not work yet...so, is it going to be made to work ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unlike DMO, C&D does not have the facility to print on International Tracked to print on to the label: gift or documents, contents etc.

Unlike DMO, C&D does not have the facility to print on to International Tracked labels: gift, documents, commercial, other, contents, weight, & value.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Printing labels with custom position forces immediate payment & no positioning of CN22

I use 2x2 A4 sheets of labels. To minimise waste I always select "custom position" this ensures that the label sheet can be used (up to) 4 times without waste. But having selected this option you are forced to pay for each label as it is generated. This makes the process long-winded and means that PayPal is making extra cash from the fixed element of each transaction. So if you have more than one label to print you have to perform a full separate transaction - create order / pay/ print *repeat. It would save time and save Royal Mail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Block printing label for UK services without postcode

We use ondemand via dropbox. Just discovered that if the delivery address we feed has no valid postcode, it will still print a label for Tracked 48 or other UK service. So it just printed a UK Tracked 48 label with a Dublin address that has no postcode!!!!!!

DMO would not accept an address without a valid postcode - thus preventing errors when an International delivery address was fed with a UK service selected, or the postcode was missing or invalid.

I think it would be a sensible safeguard if C&D did the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base