General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 02/11/20 Address labels not generating

Since about noon we can barely generate an address label, we are seeing:

Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'xxxxxxxx' if contacting us for help.

We've managed 3 in over an hour by attempting 'generate label' time and time again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

There's over an hour wait on the contact number.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bold Print for more than 1 qty ordered for an item

Prior to last release, any item that was ordered with a quantity more than 1, was shown in Bold. This has now disappeared. This was a very useful for order packing to ensure the right quantity is sent.

Can you please reinstate this functionality.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the need to scroll down when applying postage

When applying postage, its necessary to choose the size, then postage option and then scroll all the way down to the bottom to apply the postage.

It would be much efficient to have all the information visible on the screen without having to scroll. There's a lot of free space that could be used to fit everything into a much smaller area.

When a lot of orders need processing, this adds alot of extra time to the processing speed.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New CN22 Click & Drop forms

Not sure if you know how long an EORI number is!! But clearly you have not left enough space to include this in the space provided! You need to rejig your CN22 labels,
    Any chance we can add our EORI numbers and VAT numbers into our Click and Drop accounts so that they can be automatically populated on printing the CN22 labels?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Recipient telephone numbers should be printed on postage labels.

A lot of international countries make use of the recipient's telephone numbers to notify them of parcel delivery. Israel is a fine example of this.

Yet even when I input the telephone number in C&D, it never ever gets printed on the postage label, therefore I have to put it onto the PDF image manually or place it in the surname field.

We should have a setting whereby we can choose to display telephone numbers on labels or not and also choose to display them on all parcels or just domestic or just international.

Would save parcels being returned which…

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix display of returns address

Looking back through orders/ labels, for several weeks the display of the returns address printed on labels is not showing correctly. Half of my returns address is missing.

I have noted that a while back, a scheduled release of C&D stated something about returns addresses being fixed, but weeks later my returns address is still not showing correctly on the labels.

As it stands, the returns address printed on my labels is incomplete and there is no way my returns can make it back to my address for processing.

My returns address is currently filled out (in the C&D settings)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reinstate the SKU improvements which were lost on introduction of new label designs.

Could you please reinstate the improvements which this forum called for and Click & Drop team developed and released a few years ago, but were then recently lost when the new label designs were released.

Namely as follows:

1. Increase SKU length to 40 characters.
      Improvement previously released in May 2017.
      https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/17025115-when-the-sku-number-is-displayed-on-the-label-it-o

2. Previous label design displayed the quantity in BOLD if it was more than 1.
      Improvement was lost with new label design, causing me 15 customer complaints with missed multiple quantities.

3. New suggested SKU improvement:
      Currently, when there are 4 or more SKUs on one label, the 4th SKU is…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CN22 missing and wrong info on new design

Since the latest update the country of origin is missing on the CN22. This was there before! So something has gone wrong since the change.....

Also just seen the £ total box is wrong as well.... I have just posted two items each £15.70 so a subtotal of £31.40 plus postage the total should read £39.82. The customs total on the new layout form is £62.80!
    There is also a box saying VAT number? What's this for? Should this show my VAT number or the person I'm posting it to?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Weight not entered for multiple items of same product

Not sure if there is a glitch or this is something that click and drop simply doesn't do yet but I have noticed that when creating labels for several of the same item/product all weighing the same the weight is not entered into the weight box - top left of click and drop label creation page.

For example if a single item weighing 1200g has been imported from a market place into C&D whether a saved product or not the weight is automatically entered into the weight box top left when creating lables.
    If for example 8 items, all the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Automatically recognise Jersey / Guernsey Postcodes and print a Customs declaration when the customer selects the country as United Kingdom

Automatically recognise Jersey / Guernsey Postcodes and print a Customs declaration when the customer selects the country as United Kingdom rather than Jersey / Guernsey. At the moment I have to change the country manually from United Kingdom to United Kingdom - Jersey / Guernsey for each order for the system to print a customs label. More and more Chanel Island customers are putting their address as UK. Many Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. new label design, then old label design

just wondering why the new label design only makes occasional appearances.. everyday a different story, Today's first batch are old design and then next ones are new design. Why is there no consistency?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. auto add vat number on customs label

auto add vat number on customs label

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. why why why when a refund is issued do you stick it back in the 'orders ready for printing' again!

send the refunded labels to a refund section NOT LABELS READY FOR PRINTING! the customer got a refund and doesnt need to print it again!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Address text is too big and not automatically resizing on new label format

Since the new update, the text is now HUGE, so that even quite short addresses are printing with each line split in half so you get:
    9A Queen
    Street
    TOWN
    Postcode
    This is particularly bad for US addresses, where they like to have the City, state and zip code formatted all on one line!
    Please can you look into this, it would be so much better if each line could automatically resize to fit.
    Never had this issue with the previous format

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To add a new label template

I am sugesting a smaller template A7 is a good size for alot of cards. 6x4 labels are too big for many letters and cards. How do you use this service if the envelope is smaller than 6x4? I have considered using C&D for this years Christmas cards but the envelopes are smaller than 6x4 so will have to use stamps, the system needs updating. I can make a perfectly good label to fit the envelope by using a 79% reduction on my printer, it prints perfectly and the QR scans ok but I can't find out if it is…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Smaller CN22 label

The new CN22 label takes up a full 4x6 label and doesn't include the name of the addressee or the order number below it.

The old version was smaller and included the addressee's details. This allowed me to cut off the addressee's details and stick the CN22 label on small packages. Now the label is too large to fit on these small packages.

As a work around I have to separately print the CN22s and scale them down - which takes ages.

Please revert back to the old size of CN22.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Looking for printer recommendations - ethernet or wireless NOT USB

trying to set up our click and drop for mutli users andneed a printer for click and drop but it has to be ehthernet or wireless connection for our business... any recommendations please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Returns address layout problem

Since the last but one update my returns address is formatted incorrectly and part of the first line of my address appears on the same line as my company name. This is confusing and looks really bad.

Can we change it so the stays the same as when you input the details:

Company Name
    Address Line 1 *
    Address Line 2
    Address Line 3
    City *
    County
    Postcode
    Country

NOT

Company Name Address
    Line 1* Address Line 2
    Address Line 3 City *
    County Postcode
    Country

As it appears to be now!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Order Number vs Channel Ref

When printing the labels, our order number - which we confirmed to the customer - appears as a Channel Ref, and a completely new number is shown as the Order Number. End customers will find this endlessly confusing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base