General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow re-application of postage

If I generate a label with the incorrect weight on it, for example, I would need to cancel my order, get a refund, and of course re-apply postage to that order with the correct weight.

At the moment, your system assumes that we got it right first time, and so if a postage rate has already been applied to an order, it does not let us apply it again. Ever. I would then need to either use OLP - which you are discontinuing soon - or go to the post office to post it.

Please note I am not talking…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have option to hide postage cost on labels

Have the option added in settings to stop 'Postage Cost' appearing on labels printed. As its built into the QR code for post offices.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. customised message on despatch note

Hi, it would be great if you could add a customised note to the despatch note, such as company terms and conditions, item packed by etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Certificate of Posting

I sent 11 parcels today and had to produce 11 certificates of posting. It would be great if you could produce just 1 certificate of posting per batch on 1 sheet of paper rather than waste 11 sheets. It would also cut time at the office getting 11 separate sheets stamped. If my local po would accept the parcels, which they won’t, they would have no problem producing 1 receipt. It’s environmentally unfriendly. Thanks for your consideration.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi. Thank you for your suggestion.
    We recognise how useful this feature will be, and we will be including this in a future release. Unfortunately we cannot give a time frame just yet of when this will be completed.

5. Remove First/Last name requirement

As title. I often send to businesses where there is no specific contact. At the moment the company name is basically done twice, once for the first/last name requirement and second from the auto fill address. It's a waste of time.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Including images on despatch/picking notes

Hi.

We’re building up a healthy product inventory on the Click and Drop dashboard, and creating images corresponding to our websites; Is there any future plans to incorporate the images in click and drop in any capacity?

It would be incredibly helpful on the despatch notes together with the SKU, product information and stock location to ensure the picking staff have all the information and image for identification.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to separate large letters and packets in search

Ability to separate large letters and packets in search would be great. It would be simple for me to print and then put in relevant sacks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi Julius,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass this on to our Development Team for further discussion.

As soon as I have any updates with regard to this I will let you know.

Thanks again
    The Click & Drop Team

8. Show Package size used in Orders Dispatched before Labels & Manifesting

Please show the Package size that was used as well as the Post Service used - there is no easy quick method of checking that the correct Package size was selected between Large Letter and Packages

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Customised positioning

Customised positioning is not working... You can click on whatever place you like on the 4 A4 positioning option and it will automatically print it on the top left one... It would be nice that you launch a platform that is working before launching it as everybody is loosing time and money because of you! From Royal Mail this business behaviour is unacceptable! Your customers don't work for you! I should not have to lost my time reporting problems on forum because of your failing platform...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. integrate scale weighing at label generation

Having the use of usb scales to input the weight of the pack rather than click and drop working out the pack weight. manually changing the weights is time consuming and if forgotten, costly. ( 1 thing i miss from franking) Still having the option to just print out x amount of orders that you know are correct is good but the orders that have multiple items etc having to option to weigh and generate would be fantastic

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show more than 3 SKUs and Quantities on label. PLUS MORE

Currently if you show the SKU and quantity on the label, it shows 3 items and their number of items ordered.
    If someone orders 4 or more, it says 'PLUS MORE',
    so you have to look in the system to see what they have ordered.

However, the label is capable of showing much more, please make it so PLUS MORE is shown maybe after 7 items. You can easily re design the label to show 7 items in that box and their amounts, then show words PLUS MORE, if they are some more.

Thanks for considering.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. new label design, then old label design

just wondering why the new label design only makes occasional appearances.. everyday a different story, Today's first batch are old design and then next ones are new design. Why is there no consistency?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To be able to print labels out in name alphabetical order

You can organise your labels in to order/channel number and date but for some reason not customer name. This would be really helpful when you are managing a large volume of orders. If you could print them off in alphabetical order taken from the customer name that would be massively helpful.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ID8000 should just be small symbol on label.

The ID8000 needs to be a small logo on the label, so many compaines just have the flammable symbol in small, why does Royal Mail need such a big label.

It takes a lot of time adding this to each package when you sending out over 300 orders a day, takes 5-7 seconds on each order.

Not to mention the cost Royal Mail would save producing, storing and shipping these labels.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Printing on Envelopes

Just been told by C&D helpdesk that as a Business User we cannot print labels in landscape layout for use on envelopes but that this works automatically for consumer users who select letter format.

I would like to use C&D for generating labels for a customer mailing and the standard portait format 8x4 labels don't really work on DL envelopes and look bad on C5 envelopes.

It would be helpful to be able to do this - it doesn't seem to make any sense to restrict the facility to consumer users only.

Better still would be the facility to print…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tracked Returns

Hello, I found this on this website posted by someone and completely agree. What is the point of making a site which is not user friendly. I mean how difficult could it be to allow users to put in an Order ID or reference number?

"This problem is compounded when the Tracked Return label is sent to the customer by email. As there is no option to add an order ID or reference number to the label before the PDF is created we have to ask the customer to either write our reference number on the label after he /…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why can I not print labels for a small parcel in the DL envelope format?

Allow us to print postage for small parcels in DL envelope layout as we could previously

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. landscape print for labels for letters instead of portrait.

I was notified by email a few weeks ago that you were bringing landscape printing for the envelopes - but this has only been rolled out to non-business users.

Please could you enable landscape printing for letters, for business customers using click and drop?

I think that this is a fantastic idea, and would be beneficial to a lot of us.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like the option to print 4 proof of postage per page. The wastage here is ridiculous!

I would like the option to print 4 proof of postage per page. The wastage here is ridiculous!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Abandon Click & Drop and go back to the previous online system. This is slow, clunky and too complicated for quick everyday use.

Abandon Click & Drop and go back to the previous online system. This is slow, clunky and too complicated for quick everyday use.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base