General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Doesn't recognise order status apart from 'processing'

We've just started using Click & Drop for the fulfilment of our Magento store orders. Our orders that are paid using PayPal come through fine, however, we also take card payments through a 3rd party module, which gives an order status of 'Barclays - Authorized'.

Our Web Developer has looked in to this issue, but cannot figure our a way of fixing it. We're currently having to process the PayPal orders on C&D and the card payments on DMO. Apart from being a massive inconvenience, in a months time we won't be able to do this once DMO closes.

Could…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ebay integration: Product WEIGHT not being pulled through into click and drop?

Am I doing something wrong or does click and drop just not have the ability to pull through the product weight from ebay orders? I thought this would have been one of the first/top priority features for click and drop. If the product weight was pulled through it would mean you could then simply set the shipping rules in click and drop and all of your postage would be applied automatically. I have over 100 orders to dispatch on a daily basis and it would be way too time consuming to enter each product weight manually. I really hope admin…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve Amazon & eBay synchronisation speed

The facility to "Mark order as despatched when label is generated" does not sync with Amazon and eBay in real time (in our test it was over 10-15 minutes) which means that there is a real risk of picking and packing orders twice.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If there is quantity displayed on order summary page would great.

Quantity displayed on order summary page would great.
    Currently only can see on the label or actual order.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow marketplace to add weight of packaging/box on top of the product weight

If i'm shipping two products, I am not using two boxes. Therefore there will always be inaccuracies in the total weight of the order in question, which must be manually adjusted.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Only download royal mail shipments

We have integrated our Magento Store and it is pulling all orders for the store view including orders that have been dispatched by courier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Click and Drop integration for Big Cartel

It'd be great to have integration for Big Cartel stores next year. It's quite a popular platform amongst indie creatives, so I'm surprised to see no option for it yet on C&D.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Groupon marketplace

New marketplace development

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I love that there is a delivery confirmation for first and second class , it would be brilliant if it updated ebay

I love that there is a delivery confirmation for first and second class , it would be brilliant if it updated along with marked dispatch , the new delivery confirmation numbers would also be updated as tracking . I am currently manually doing it and it would be a great idea if it can be done please

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shown the quantity of items ordered. I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items.

Shown the quantity of items ordered per sale (from Ebay). I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items. The order dashboard only shows the product description and not the quantity.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Weight option - Magento

I am just setting up Click & Drop with the Magento platform. I was surprised that the weights for products from my site are not pulled through with the orders & it looks like I will have to set them all manually which will take ages. I have called the support line & apparently there are no plans to implement this. It would make life a lot easier & the system far better if weights were pulled through.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Only import Royal Mail orders from Ebay

On Ebay orders with Hermes you have the option to only import orders that are being sent with Hermes. (according to postage settings set on Ebay)

With Royal Mail click and drop it imports all orders then you have to fish through and delete the other ones.

If Hermes system can only import orders that are Hermes, then surely you can implement just Royal Mail orders.

If this system is already in place in settings could someone please point me to how I can change it to only import the Royal Mail orders.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make update time Clear to linked servies

Could you make the 15 minutes update a prominent message when setting up.
    Having watched the video, followed the instructions to see nothing syncronised from eBay just sends you off searching for an error and thinking you've made a mistake.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display small ebay image next to sku item number

Would like to see a small eBay image on main orders page to identify stock, this would definitely help me to pull stock from stockroom much quicker.
    Ideally if you clicked on this it would take you to the eBay page as well.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When on the Dashboard Screen. Select Dashboard from the menu to refresh the Dashboard screen.

When on the Dashboard Screen. Select Dashboard from the menu to refresh the Dashboard screen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. automaticly applied postage

today someone ordered 8 of the same item.
    The item is saved as a product which is shipped as a large letter.

Automatic postage was applied to this as a large letter

which means that I needed to go in and re-apply the postage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why is there no support at weekends,

As the tiles says, there is no support at the weekends, internet shopping is now 24/7 365 day a year, and as merchants we need your software/website to work, get with the rest of the world, we need support when we need it
    Today Saturday 20th October, your website is not syncing with ebay, so unable to download any orders of to apply postage

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base