General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shown the quantity of items ordered. I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items.

Shown the quantity of items ordered per sale (from Ebay). I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items. The order dashboard only shows the product description and not the quantity.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I love that there is a delivery confirmation for first and second class , it would be brilliant if it updated ebay

I love that there is a delivery confirmation for first and second class , it would be brilliant if it updated along with marked dispatch , the new delivery confirmation numbers would also be updated as tracking . I am currently manually doing it and it would be a great idea if it can be done please

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display small ebay image next to sku item number

Would like to see a small eBay image on main orders page to identify stock, this would definitely help me to pull stock from stockroom much quicker.
    Ideally if you clicked on this it would take you to the eBay page as well.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get the weight right. Please! this costs us money and time to correct

Product weights can be uploaded to click and drop. But not packaging weights!! So there is no way to get the right complete weight. A customer might order 1 or 10 products, but the packaging is not multiplied by the same amount.

Allow us to set some packaging products/weights. Try going to a post office with a parcel having incorrect weight and getting it past the old dears on the desk!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Etsy Variations not showing

Hi
    C&D is great by the way.
    At the moment when C&D pulls in an order from Etsy it does not show the size/variation of that order. Each of my Etsy listings could have up to 15 sizes. I need the sizes showing in C&D as this indicates what postage I need ie. Large letter, Small parcel, large parcel. I also use this to select which orders I print and then post myself [small items] or send to my print partner [big items]. Currently I am having to search by name and select the orders which is very time consuming.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Link into Amazons Buy Shipping API or exclude prime orders from click&drop

Amazon are ramping up their seller fulfilled prime offering and more and more sellers will be offered this selling platform. Please either integrate with the buy shipping api so that we can use click and drop to purchase our royal mail labels but still through amazon. or setup click and drop so that it doesn't import these prime orders.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Weight option - Magento

I am just setting up Click & Drop with the Magento platform. I was surprised that the weights for products from my site are not pulled through with the orders & it looks like I will have to set them all manually which will take ages. I have called the support line & apparently there are no plans to implement this. It would make life a lot easier & the system far better if weights were pulled through.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Only import Royal Mail orders from Ebay

On Ebay orders with Hermes you have the option to only import orders that are being sent with Hermes. (according to postage settings set on Ebay)

With Royal Mail click and drop it imports all orders then you have to fish through and delete the other ones.

If Hermes system can only import orders that are Hermes, then surely you can implement just Royal Mail orders.

If this system is already in place in settings could someone please point me to how I can change it to only import the Royal Mail orders.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. View order without 2 cllicks

At the moment it takes 2 clicks to see order details to check quantity and format. Please change it to being one click.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Weight download from woo commerce

I have integrated C&D with my woo commerce site and all is working fine. It would be really useful if the weights could be imported as well otherwise I have to do this manually for each order and this is time consuming.
    I could import the orders instead as with DMO but this is a backwards step. Otherwise it is great

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the ability to manually sync orders from connected marketplaces.

Rather than an automatic sync every 15mins or so it would be very helpful to be able to manually sync the orders as on occasion I have urgent orders come in that I need to print immediately and have to wait for them to appear which is frustrating.

I can understand not wanting to hammer your servers with requests but perhaps include the option to have one or two manual sync requests per day? One at least!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow marketplace to add weight of packaging/box on top of the product weight

If i'm shipping two products, I am not using two boxes. Therefore there will always be inaccuracies in the total weight of the order in question, which must be manually adjusted.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Indicate quantity on the orders when you hover over them as a letter item can turn into a large letter depending on quantity

Indicate quantity on the orders when you hover over them as a letter item can turn into a large letter depending on quantity

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Force order fetch/refresh from the eBay (other sources)

Sometimes you have to wait up to 10 mins to get new orders appeared in the C&D. Some button "force fetch" will be nice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We need the NOTHS 'Dispatch by date' to also be exported to and filtered within Click and Drop.

We need the 'Dispatch date' from Not On The High Street to be exported to Click and Drop as part of your integration. As our customers can choose when they want their gift to be sent, we set the estimated dispatch date to match thier request. So not all current active orders will be dispatched today, some people order in advance. We need this information to be seen within click and drop also, as at the moment we cannot filter by dispatch by date in click and drop, thereby making the integration redundant for us. If dispatch date could be…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Click and Drop work for people using M2E Pro in Magento 2

Click and Drop can't be connected to a Magento 2 store running M2E Pro because of a security incompatibility between M2E and Click and Drop (WS-I Compliance).
    Magento 2 with M2E Pro is a VERY popular solution so it makes sense to find a way to make Click and Drop work for people using it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Doesn't recognise order status apart from 'processing'

We've just started using Click & Drop for the fulfilment of our Magento store orders. Our orders that are paid using PayPal come through fine, however, we also take card payments through a 3rd party module, which gives an order status of 'Barclays - Authorized'.

Our Web Developer has looked in to this issue, but cannot figure our a way of fixing it. We're currently having to process the PayPal orders on C&D and the card payments on DMO. Apart from being a massive inconvenience, in a months time we won't be able to do this once DMO closes.

Could…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve Amazon & eBay synchronisation speed

The facility to "Mark order as despatched when label is generated" does not sync with Amazon and eBay in real time (in our test it was over 10-15 minutes) which means that there is a real risk of picking and packing orders twice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base