General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Click and Drop work for people using M2E Pro in Magento 2

Click and Drop can't be connected to a Magento 2 store running M2E Pro because of a security incompatibility between M2E and Click and Drop (WS-I Compliance).
    Magento 2 with M2E Pro is a VERY popular solution so it makes sense to find a way to make Click and Drop work for people using it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Groupon Commerce Interface Intergration

Groupon UK uses commerce interface software,
    Please can you add this software to use with click and drop, it is of course a very popular platform! Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Doesn't recognise order status apart from 'processing'

We've just started using Click & Drop for the fulfilment of our Magento store orders. Our orders that are paid using PayPal come through fine, however, we also take card payments through a 3rd party module, which gives an order status of 'Barclays - Authorized'.

Our Web Developer has looked in to this issue, but cannot figure our a way of fixing it. We're currently having to process the PayPal orders on C&D and the card payments on DMO. Apart from being a massive inconvenience, in a months time we won't be able to do this once DMO closes.

Could…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In woocommerce when you manually create an order it doesn't sync

Manual order creation is very important for our business and accounts for a sizable chunk of our overall orders. These orders do not seem to currently sync with Click and Drop and have to then be manually created there as well. I think this is probably just a bug but any help would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Henry

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If there is quantity displayed on order summary page would great.

Quantity displayed on order summary page would great.
    Currently only can see on the label or actual order.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amazon orders without billing address

Amazon orders don't always have a billing address as Amazon keep this secret for their customer's security.
    When these orders are sent to our Magento store they include the shipping address but not the billing address. Click and Drop does not pull orders from Magento without a valid billing address, so these orders are not pulled into Click and Drop.
    Since click and Drop is for creating postage labels, why would there be any need to include a billing address, let alone validate it or reject orders that don't have it?
    Perhaps you could remove the need for billing address…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ebay integration: Product WEIGHT not being pulled through into click and drop?

Am I doing something wrong or does click and drop just not have the ability to pull through the product weight from ebay orders? I thought this would have been one of the first/top priority features for click and drop. If the product weight was pulled through it would mean you could then simply set the shipping rules in click and drop and all of your postage would be applied automatically. I have over 100 orders to dispatch on a daily basis and it would be way too time consuming to enter each product weight manually. I really hope admin…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Royal Mail Clear addressing

Adresses are being imported as all uppercase from Magento 2. This does not meet the Royal Mail Clear addressing guidelines. Why are the RoyalMail not adhering to their own guidelines?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Only run Magento API download of orders when chosen, only correct addresses once!

Customers are prone to either not knowing their own address, entering it incorrectly, badly formatted or accepting 'auto fill' address details - which are usually incorrect. This means we have to manually correct their address in Magento, otherwise it will look bad on the invoice. This applies to both UK and International customers. Postcode anywhere etc is too expensive and wouldn't be any use for ebay and amazon channel orders anyway.

The same badly formatted/incorrect address is automatically syncd to Click & Drop and we therefore have to correct it in C&D as well. We're duplicating effort in other words.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change status of new order to "In Progress"

All my items are handmade to order and so I need to be able to manage my orders better by changing the status of 'New' orders first to "In Progress" when the items are being made including the ability to 'assign work' by adding a name of a colleague against the order so I know who is making what. Once items are complete I can then then go ahead and apply postage. It would also be a real asset to be able to print a report of order details by work assigned according to each colleague or just by orders…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Etsy Variations not showing

Hi
    C&D is great by the way.
    At the moment when C&D pulls in an order from Etsy it does not show the size/variation of that order. Each of my Etsy listings could have up to 15 sizes. I need the sizes showing in C&D as this indicates what postage I need ie. Large letter, Small parcel, large parcel. I also use this to select which orders I print and then post myself [small items] or send to my print partner [big items]. Currently I am having to search by name and select the orders which is very time consuming.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve Amazon & eBay synchronisation speed

The facility to "Mark order as despatched when label is generated" does not sync with Amazon and eBay in real time (in our test it was over 10-15 minutes) which means that there is a real risk of picking and packing orders twice.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Link into Amazons Buy Shipping API or exclude prime orders from click&drop

Amazon are ramping up their seller fulfilled prime offering and more and more sellers will be offered this selling platform. Please either integrate with the buy shipping api so that we can use click and drop to purchase our royal mail labels but still through amazon. or setup click and drop so that it doesn't import these prime orders.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sort / filter customer name column A-Z within each batch

It would be helpful to be able to sort customer name column A-Z within each batch.
    Not to important with small batches but batches 40 or more make it hard to find customer when names are not sorted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the ability to manually sync orders from connected marketplaces.

Rather than an automatic sync every 15mins or so it would be very helpful to be able to manually sync the orders as on occasion I have urgent orders come in that I need to print immediately and have to wait for them to appear which is frustrating.

I can understand not wanting to hammer your servers with requests but perhaps include the option to have one or two manual sync requests per day? One at least!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adress: Can we have First & last name off address on same line in one box??

Can we have First & last name off address on same line in one box??
    Where manually doing odd order or whether orders are downloaded??
    Will save time thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Problems with Etsy integration

Thank you for the new Etsy integration. Unfortunately, so far only one of my open orders has integrated into Click and drop. How do I rectify this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow marketplace to add weight of packaging/box on top of the product weight

If i'm shipping two products, I am not using two boxes. Therefore there will always be inaccuracies in the total weight of the order in question, which must be manually adjusted.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Only download royal mail shipments

We have integrated our Magento Store and it is pulling all orders for the store view including orders that have been dispatched by courier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base