• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shown the quantity of items ordered. I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items.

Shown the quantity of items ordered per sale (from Ebay). I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items. The order dashboard only shows the product description and not the quantity.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Only import Royal Mail orders from Ebay

On Ebay orders with Hermes you have the option to only import orders that are being sent with Hermes. (according to postage settings set on Ebay)

With Royal Mail click and drop it imports all orders then you have to fish through and delete the other ones.

If Hermes system can only import orders that are Hermes, then surely you can implement just Royal Mail orders.

If this system is already in place in settings could someone please point me to how I can change it to only import the Royal Mail orders.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. automaticly applied postage

today someone ordered 8 of the same item.
    The item is saved as a product which is shipped as a large letter.

Automatic postage was applied to this as a large letter

which means that I needed to go in and re-apply the postage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Display small ebay image next to sku item number

Would like to see a small eBay image on main orders page to identify stock, this would definitely help me to pull stock from stockroom much quicker.
    Ideally if you clicked on this it would take you to the eBay page as well.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base