General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Indicate quantity on the orders when you hover over them as a letter item can turn into a large letter depending on quantity

Indicate quantity on the orders when you hover over them as a letter item can turn into a large letter depending on quantity

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Etsy Variations

Can you allow Etsy variations to be shown? I cant understand why this cannot be included, its such a simple request from etsy's API!

thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need the NOTHS 'Dispatch by date' to also be exported to and filtered within Click and Drop.

We need the 'Dispatch date' from Not On The High Street to be exported to Click and Drop as part of your integration. As our customers can choose when they want their gift to be sent, we set the estimated dispatch date to match thier request. So not all current active orders will be dispatched today, some people order in advance. We need this information to be seen within click and drop also, as at the moment we cannot filter by dispatch by date in click and drop, thereby making the integration redundant for us. If dispatch date could be…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Click and Drop work for people using M2E Pro in Magento 2

Click and Drop can't be connected to a Magento 2 store running M2E Pro because of a security incompatibility between M2E and Click and Drop (WS-I Compliance).
    Magento 2 with M2E Pro is a VERY popular solution so it makes sense to find a way to make Click and Drop work for people using it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If there is quantity displayed on order summary page would great.

Quantity displayed on order summary page would great.
    Currently only can see on the label or actual order.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ebay integration: Product WEIGHT not being pulled through into click and drop?

Am I doing something wrong or does click and drop just not have the ability to pull through the product weight from ebay orders? I thought this would have been one of the first/top priority features for click and drop. If the product weight was pulled through it would mean you could then simply set the shipping rules in click and drop and all of your postage would be applied automatically. I have over 100 orders to dispatch on a daily basis and it would be way too time consuming to enter each product weight manually. I really hope admin…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the system more user friendly

This is the most frustrating experience ever .I thought I was computer literate but I cannot use this stupid system at all!! I am so angry with the ridiculous instructions that just take me round in circles. All I want to do is pay for postage for my ebay package. The ebay system wont let me pay, I cant find a way to link this. I give up!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quicker or on demand 'new order' refresh

Could the 'Refresh' button on the orders pane be an On Demand refresh to immediately pull in new orders?
    Or at least, a faster update interval.
    Having to wait 10-30 minutes for an order to sync from Woocommerce or eBay is a nuisance, and I can't see a reason why it couldn't. I'll often have an order printed, picked and packed and be sat drumming my fingers waiting to apply the postage/print the label!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Import Orders Tags with Shopify connection

Would be helpful if the connector imported the Shopify Order Tags as "Tags" is a relatively new column for Click & Drop

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Doesn't recognise order status apart from 'processing'

We've just started using Click & Drop for the fulfilment of our Magento store orders. Our orders that are paid using PayPal come through fine, however, we also take card payments through a 3rd party module, which gives an order status of 'Barclays - Authorized'.

Our Web Developer has looked in to this issue, but cannot figure our a way of fixing it. We're currently having to process the PayPal orders on C&D and the card payments on DMO. Apart from being a massive inconvenience, in a months time we won't be able to do this once DMO closes.

Could…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sort / filter customer name column A-Z within each batch

It would be helpful to be able to sort customer name column A-Z within each batch.
    Not to important with small batches but batches 40 or more make it hard to find customer when names are not sorted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Only download royal mail shipments

We have integrated our Magento Store and it is pulling all orders for the store view including orders that have been dispatched by courier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. dropbox - tracking numbers

Hi

We are currently using DMO on demand as a business customer and our system receives a result file which updates our system with the tracking number when the order is despatched.

When will this be added for dropbox integrations?

Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have the option to manually send tracking number to eBay

It would be great to have the option to not automatically send the tracking number through to eBay unless we press a button or just turn it off.

Why?

eBay will count any items not delivered to the buyer within their (often unrealistic) delivery times. We send 2nd class signed for via PPI so items are not scanned until they buyer signs for them - which means if they get red carded when the postman comes and decide to take a week to go to the sorting office, we get penalised on the late delivery metric.

Therefore not posting tracking…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Click and Drop integration for Big Cartel

It'd be great to have integration for Big Cartel stores next year. It's quite a popular platform amongst indie creatives, so I'm surprised to see no option for it yet on C&D.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Groupon marketplace

New marketplace development

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Message to the seller

Hi sell personalised items and use the 'message to the seller section' for them to let me know how to personalise the item. This information doesnt pull through and it means I am unable to use the system as its too time consuming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Send tracking data back to EKM

Currently there is an option on C&D to mark EKM orders as dispatched, but no tracking information is returned to EKM. Could this info be available to populate the customer order fields and dispatched emails on EKMs CMS.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Automatically update/edit/remove orders in C&D if an order is updated/edited/cancelled in Shopify, Amazon, Ebay etc.

When an order is cancelled or updated/edited in Shopify (and I assume in other marketplaces) the order does not get removed from C&D or get its status changed to 'cancelled' at the very least.

This glaring flaw can and has led to orders being sent which were actually cancelled, resulting in losses incurred by the seller because customers are receiving items they cancelled and were refunded on. A huge flaw that should have been fixed a long time ago.

There needs to be better communication between marketplace and C&D and an AUTOMATED removal or editing of the order in C&D…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base