General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. intergration with Amazon

Hi Team

Not sure if you're aware but Amazon have now launched in Netherlands and we are currently unable to intergrate with them, as it is not an option to select.

Would it be possible to add an option so that we can do this?

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto populate Singapore and Hong Kong as Cities

Every single order I get to Singapore or Hong Kong is missing the City field as the people that live there do not enter anything in that field as the City is the same as the country. Is there a way to auto populate City for these countries? City is a mandatory field so I have to manually add this in for every order I get from these areas.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Magento integration to import full customer name, not just first and last names.

Hi,

When importing orders into Click and Drop from Magento 2.X, Middle names are not imported.

So for example, a customer placing an order with the following details

first Name : Graham

Middle Name : Arthur
    Last Name : Wharton

Will result in a parcel sent to "Graham Wharton"

and an order with the following details

first Name : Graham

Middle Name : Wharton Auto Services
    Last Name : Ltd

Will result in a parcel sent to "Graham Ltd"

and an order with the following details

first Name : Parcel

Middle Name : Motel ID 1234
    Last Name : Wharton
    3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add comments onto delivery note

You need to add Buyer Comments onto the Delivery Paperwork.
    We engrave and from this onto our stock / or pass on the gift message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Look at the problem with eBay customer usernames v postal name.

Ebay use customer eBay usernames but C&D use the actual customer name, adding eBay user name would be really helpful. The list generated by the dashboard new sales shows the customer name but this is confusing when there are multiple orders that are the very similar, I have to check back to eBay site all the time to ensure that the customer name and user name match before label generation. If the customer username could be shown as well as the customer name this would be a great help to me and probably many others.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SHOW TOTAL PRICE CUSTOMER HAS PAID ON THE STICKER INVOICE

When integrating from eBay we have had a lot of packing errors from changing to click and drop with staff as they do not see the price a customer has paid for an item. This just further gives and indication to which item the staff should be picking and packing. For example we Sell two types of poo bags both very similar in titles due to keywords to get to the top. One is a more luxury poo bags and the other is a thinner sort but by having the price on there is also it just confirms which sort…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SYNCING IT SO SHOPIFY WEIGHTS ARE ON CLICK & DROP

Hi there,

Wondering if it is possible to change it so the weights from Shopify orders come over on to Click & Drop as each items is weighted and each order has a total weight on Shopify. However, this does not sync over to Click & Drop and it would be very helpful if it did as each order is shows the weight to the exact decimal in kg so it would speed up the process a lot more to be able to have the weights already on the orders. I sell different items each time so I can't have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We have always not included product weights from eCommerce marketplaces or web stores as the value of the product is often not the same as the weight of the product plus the packaging it is sent in. Incorrect weights on labels may cause your mail to be disrupted or delayed.
    However, we are considering ways in which we can improve this process for our customers. Unfortunately, I can’t offer a date for when this will be completed.

8. bigcommerce automatic import as with all other channels

It would be really good if orders would import to Click and Drop that are "Payment Confirmed". This is how all other channels work such as Shopify. Right now, our BigCommerce orders only get imported if we mark them manually is awaiting shipment which means they can get missed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why is there no support at weekends,

As the tiles says, there is no support at the weekends, internet shopping is now 24/7 365 day a year, and as merchants we need your software/website to work, get with the rest of the world, we need support when we need it
    Today Saturday 20th October, your website is not syncing with ebay, so unable to download any orders of to apply postage

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Amazon orders without billing address

Amazon orders don't always have a billing address as Amazon keep this secret for their customer's security.
    When these orders are sent to our Magento store they include the shipping address but not the billing address. Click and Drop does not pull orders from Magento without a valid billing address, so these orders are not pulled into Click and Drop.
    Since click and Drop is for creating postage labels, why would there be any need to include a billing address, let alone validate it or reject orders that don't have it?
    Perhaps you could remove the need for billing address…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adress: Can we have First & last name off address on same line in one box??

Can we have First & last name off address on same line in one box??
    Where manually doing odd order or whether orders are downloaded??
    Will save time thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Updates back to magento WAY too slow!

Importing orders FROM Magento happens fairly quickly - every 10 mins. But updating magento orders into 'complete' status and adding tracking takes around an hour. This is totally unworkable as with orders coming in to the site every few mins, it's impossible to see what's been shipped and what hasn't.

Either we will need to manually mark them shipped and scan the barcode in (adding a lot of processing time) or go back to shiptheory

The uploading status back to magento should be done at least every 10mins for the softeware to be in anyway useful.

Ideally it would also…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When on the Dashboard Screen. Select Dashboard from the menu to refresh the Dashboard screen.

When on the Dashboard Screen. Select Dashboard from the menu to refresh the Dashboard screen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Integrate with Online Stores More Often

Please integrate with our online stores more often to download orders into C&D and then to update the tracking details on the order details of our store.
    I have waited up to an hour in the past for the tracking number to be updated and 30 minutes for the order to show in C&D
    Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. why does it take several hours, sometimes days for the integration with ebay to update every time I sell something

When I sell something on ebay I click a button "print postage label" which takes me to click and drop, when I log in there my order does not appear for hours and sometimes days later, this delays my dispatch and means my customers have to wait longer for delivery, why on earth does it take so long, it is much quicker if I get in my car and drive to the post office....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG - Etsy Orders with more than 25 line items not fully imported

I have noticed that not all line items are being imported for larger Etsy orders.

Etsy orders can have up to 100 individual items and the Etsy API has as its default a 25 item limit when calling the listings in a receipt. The limit therefore needs to set to 100 prior to making the call to the API for the receipt listings. You can find the link to the API relevant documentation below.

https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation/reference/listing#method_findallreceiptlistings

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have identified the issue and confirmed it to be true.
    We will pass this on to our development team. We can’t yet give a date for when this work will be completed yet, but we’ll provide updates a soon as we can.

18. Royal Mail Clear addressing

Adresses are being imported as all uppercase from Magento 2. This does not meet the Royal Mail Clear addressing guidelines. Why are the RoyalMail not adhering to their own guidelines?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Only run Magento API download of orders when chosen, only correct addresses once!

Customers are prone to either not knowing their own address, entering it incorrectly, badly formatted or accepting 'auto fill' address details - which are usually incorrect. This means we have to manually correct their address in Magento, otherwise it will look bad on the invoice. This applies to both UK and International customers. Postcode anywhere etc is too expensive and wouldn't be any use for ebay and amazon channel orders anyway.

The same badly formatted/incorrect address is automatically syncd to Click & Drop and we therefore have to correct it in C&D as well. We're duplicating effort in other words.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Problems with Etsy integration

Thank you for the new Etsy integration. Unfortunately, so far only one of my open orders has integrated into Click and drop. How do I rectify this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base