General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In woocommerce when you manually create an order it doesn't sync

Manual order creation is very important for our business and accounts for a sizable chunk of our overall orders. These orders do not seem to currently sync with Click and Drop and have to then be manually created there as well. I think this is probably just a bug but any help would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Henry

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change status of new order to "In Progress"

All my items are handmade to order and so I need to be able to manage my orders better by changing the status of 'New' orders first to "In Progress" when the items are being made including the ability to 'assign work' by adding a name of a colleague against the order so I know who is making what. Once items are complete I can then then go ahead and apply postage. It would also be a real asset to be able to print a report of order details by work assigned according to each colleague or just by orders…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Orders not coming through to Royal Mail site any more.

We received an order to our shopify site that has not come through to the Royal Mail site. All was working perfectly until midday yesterday.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Integrating C&D with Visualsoft platform, almost every other courier has already

Lets get this on the VS platform, Time is more precious than cost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. service is very disjointed the instructions for setting up a shopify store link to click and drop are out dated and dont work.

service is very disjointed the instructions for setting up a shopify store link to click and drop are out dated and dont work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base