General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rules for Saturday Special

At present if I import an order with a delivery method assigned as Saturday Special (or whatever else I would label it on my website), upon importing this order via the API, there is no shipping rule that allows us to select Special Delivery and to assign the Saturday option to it, so it has to be manually assigned each time, meaning we either have to remember it is a Saturday special, or every order on a friday has to be double checked just in case.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shipping Rules for Trading Names/Logos

Can you work a way of shippign rules being used to allocate orders to different trading names - maybe based on SKU?
    We process orders from our WooCommerce based site, and different clients have their private areas wherethey can order their products (we do white label production/drop shipping for other companies) and would love to pull their orders through but allocate to their brand, to have their logos and return addresses instead of ours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Domestic / International Package Sizes Conflict

I have been reconfiguring my click and drop shipping rules to make the automatic process much smoother but have encountered one particular exception that I am not sure if you can help me with.

Basically, I sell many light and small items that easily fit in letter size packaging. If they are over £20 I send these letters 1st class signed for domestically. Internationally I send them tracked and signed (or just signed for the countries required) regardless of the value. If they are below £20 and sell in the UK then I send these letter-sized items via normal Royal…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow me to change postage weights that have previously been put in by me

I now use different packaging and so the weights that I previously used in shipping rules are now incorrect but there is no way of changing them so I now have to change each one individually each time I apply it to an order. very time consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clarify the FAQ for Personal accounts when using Tracked 24/48 and getting Proof of Posting

Currently the website says you need proof of posting when using a Personal account.

Now when you use Tracked 24/48 you must drop it off at a Royal Mail Customer service point (which the locator link in the postage purchase email doesn't differentiate between Post Office and Royal Mail CSP).

However it doesn't state you cannot get Proof of Postage at a Royal Mail CSP. I went and dropped 1 parcel off last week and got moaned at for asking for Proof of Postage.

Why have you created a system where personal customers using Tracked 24/48 can't claim for compensation/damage…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please dont make us get a refund just to buy the same thing over again

I booked a parcel yesterday and took it to the post office today. it was 5:20pm the man refused to take my parcel saying the last post had already gone. I asked what do i do now? as i still need to send this parcel? and its been paid for. I had to call up to get a refund and now i have to reorder the same thing and print it all over again. just to redate the label? why not just give me anothe label? or better still just let me post it. why do i have to get…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it much much clearer that the click and drop service cannot be dropped off at a regular post office

It is an absolute nuisance that some Royal mail services can be dropped off at post offices, while others can't. I expect parcel force to be different, but why different processes for different Royal mail services? Very annoyed, wasted visit to post office, and no chance of getting the parcel to a Royal Mail drop off centre. Its not enough to Bury this information in the small print. Make it very clear at the ordering stage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Set up shipping rules for SKUs

There should be a way to set up shipping rules by SKU. At the moment our shipping rules are done by price - this is a bit of a hassle because we have to have loads of bands to cover all the different products at different weights, and as soon as we have a discount or a sale on then everything is wrong.

We have a few rules set up by shipping costs, but our own site is free shipping and we're moving towards free shipping everywhere so that's not ideal either.

It would be really handy if we could…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Priority for Shipping Rules

Allow users to set the priority order of shipping rules rather than the automatic way the system does it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable sorting of shipping rules by 'shipping service' and allow us to select multiple rules to apply an action

In the final days before to gifting occasions (like Christmas) we like to change from our usual method of posting everything second class to sending every first class instead. Currently have to scroll through the full list of shipping rules to manually deactivate every second class shipping rule one at a time and activate every first class shipping rule one at a time. The sort and multi-select capabilities would make this much quicker.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Shipping Rules - Add the size of an item

Add a size selection for each product. I went to set up shipping rules, however as I have some products that are the same weight but fall into different size categories (Large Letter & Parcel) When I set up shipping rules It will not be accurate. This is due to rules only taking into account of weight and order value.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clearer Postage Rules

Your Click & Collect website should explicitly state that personal Click & Drop account holders may not address parcels for subsequent collection at a local Post Office. My recent contact with a number of your staff clearly suggests that they also are unaware of this limitation. As a consequence, a parcel has recently been returned to me as 'not accepted'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Flagged customers

export blacklisted customer file to C & D, when the name and address matches, we know how to deal with those who are moral turpitude, can use sign for or tracked service instead, benefit to RM also, might reduce large amount of claim.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mark as dispatched

Hi,
    'Mark as dispatch' ids a known issue for ebay as they need an initial scan otherwise it's marked as late, but perhaps Click and drop can be amended to allow for choosing what is 'marked as dispatched' on a channel.
    For instance I need 'mark as shipped' for tracked items, and that's fine, but not for CRL Large Letters.
    At the moment the default is on or off for ALL shipping options. This would certainly cure the problem for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. customised postage option to show most used postage

customised postage option to show most used postage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Subtract Weight For More than 1 Order Rule

Cardboard boxes have a very heavy weight.

Subtract weight rule

"For every extra order subtract X grams"

I hope to see it soon! :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Large letter weights can vary in weight paper letter, cardboard letter, box,

Hi
    There's a bug with click and drop when it comes to weight.
    Because of packaging weight can vary for same size items

Because item weight is 20g i.e ring, phone case,

Packaging envelope, box card box weight is 25g,

it can hold 3 items.

If you sell products 3 products the weight is now

over 100g bandwidth, because multiplied the packaging weight 3x.

Large letter weights can vary paper letter, cardboard letter, box,

In shipping rules there need to be able to set weight for the large letter packaging.

I hope that's helpful :)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create a rule - Use 'Parcel' for all orders

We would like to have an option to set PARCEL as the only PACKAGE SIZE. Currently quite a few orders aren't being auto sorted from magento because they contain 2 or more items and click and drop needs manual confirmation of the package size from us. Is there a way to overwrite this and only have Parcel for everything we do. Many thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shipping rules based on Product and Quantity

When defining a product allow the choice of adding multiple shipping options for various quantity.

Example:
    Product SKU: 123
    Quantity: >1 -> Letter
    Quantity: >5 -> Large Letter
    Quantity: >10 -> Small Parcel

And use these settings to apply correct postage choice.

Applying shipping rules on weight as a general option doesn't account for the product's size per say and its not going to work for all situations.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Additional shipping rule

It would be very helpful if click and drop could create a rule whereby if you are sending 2 items and the second item changes the format of the post i.e. from Large Letter to Packet, that this happens automatically so we are not changing labels from letter to packet constantly.

Currently we have to do this about 20 times a day sometimes more.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base