General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to see the price of each order, so I know what I am paying. With fuel surcharges and VAT it is often quite complicated!

I know we are given prices but when you then have to calculate VAT and fuel surcharges it does get quite confusing. It would be so much easier if each order showed the price before postage could be applied. I am often using couriers as I am not confident that RM will give me a better price. Can this be done please?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifest & Order Status Update

Could we have an update within C&D that tells us
    1) The status of the whole manifested order - Just as Scanned at PO, Scanned at Pickup or Scanned upon opening, so we know the sack dropped off at the PO has been put into the postal system.
    2) Delivered items status shown from the main manifest page, rather than having to go into the Manifest, then the batch, then the order opening the address then having to click the DC number to load RM to see if it was delivered.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Where in OBA do we submit a claim for lost packages

I read that the process for claims has changed and OBA account holders now need to do it via their OBA account. Makes perfect sense. But where is this claim feature. RM you're making this very difficult for a company that rarely claims, and that is not appreciated. Help would be most welcome from anyone who has some answers. Many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sort out the information on your website!!!!

Hello
    I have purchased click and drop and do not have a printer.  I have been to THREE post offices who say they cannot help.  I have given up and resorted to using HERMES due to the frustration.  The reference number is: Order number 18179431The Indicia no./other details are Indicia ID: 1102CCF0C88Recipient: SEAFLOW UK LIMITED, SEAFLO, UNIT 10, WATERFALL LANE TRADING ESTATE, CRADLEY HEATH, WEST MIDLANDS, B64 6PUPostage service: Royal Mail 2nd ClassPostage cost: £2.95....It says on the e mail you have sent me with the QR code you have sent "No printer? No problem. We can print your returns…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable the Post Office counter system to automatically print out the proof of postage.

When submitting a package at the the Post Office Counter, the assistant has to scan the label then manually type the delivery address into the proof of posting receipt. Why not have the scan automatically produce the proof of posting? This will improve the the throughput and reduce queuing time at the the counter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delivery status update

Manifested orders - reports, can there be feedback regarding the status of the delivery.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No Tracking Number in Confirmation Email?.....

Yesterday, in using the new "Send an Item" beta site, all went well, but noticed that the Postage Confirmation email doesn't contain the tracking number! (or it is obscured?..). The label clearly does, but also not on the section the sender retains, i.e. "Certificate of Posting for Online Postage".

In other words, if the sender doesn't make a separate, manual note of the tracking number, taken from the label attached to the parcel, before one sends it / drops it off, it is not shown in any materials retained or sent to (i.e. the confirmation email) the sender...

Surely this…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delivery Confirmation for 1st class Letter

Can someone please point out where i'm going wrong please.

I was told if you get proof of purchase on 1st and 2nd class deliveries that I would be able to see if the item is delivered?

Its just standard 1st class and i get proof of postage but I don't know how to see if it has been delivered.

I know, as its not tracked I won't be able to see any other tracking info but it would be great if i can see if its delivered.

Thank you in advance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Payment issue on beta version

On two occasions when using the beta version of your online postage service, it has said that payment has failed but actually it hasn't, as we have been sent the confirmation email both times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Despatch Note sort by Stock Location

SKU sorting is great, however often SKUs don't make much sense. Sorting by stock location would allow many of us to improve picking effeciency. Please consider implementing it!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Post Offices refusing Click and Drop items (Not Tracked)

Can you please confirm for me that you are happy for Post Offices to refuse to accept Click and Drop items (Not Tracked)

I am in a rural area at the moment and having travelled several miles to a post office they informed me they do not accept click and drop as they do not get any money out of it. They were more than happy to accept my counter payment for a Parcel for £30 postage though.
    I am not happy with this and I have only encountered it here.

Post Office was

Tudorville Post Office.
    Walford Rd,
    Ross-on-Wye …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make the "see details" for each posting service more specific

Our C&D shows 14 posting options, many of which are very similar. Yet all the 'See details' links go to the same generic page, with just 4 options applicable to C&D. This link needs to actually give the details of the service it relates to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please align the blue go action button on the bottom right. It hurts my OCD lol!

The go button is misaligned and being a web dev myself it bugs me lol. It's an easy fix too. On the .btn class change padding to 9px 14px 8px :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clearer information about where dropping off

Wasn’t very clear as a first time user as to where items could be dropped off. Not entirely sure why all Post Offices in my area are listed when it’s only the sorting office you can go to and when you get there you find they are shut coz of a change in times. Spent 2 hours driving round Harrogate to figure this out and then take the items to the post office which was what i was trying to avoid as I am disabled!!! A right faff about.. would be better if it just showed the places where you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better system for the recipient to modify

Can Royal Mail have a better-tracked delivery system for the recipient to modify?

In the C&D you have the recipient's email address and mobile number, why don't you notify the recipient via email or text message that a courier is delivering the parcel today between the stated time - if the recipient is not in at the time of delivery, can modify to set a 'safe place' or 'neighbour' prior delivery on the mobile phone / iPad / desktop.

The courier/postperson will see the instructions instantly on the hand-held system. When delivered, the courier/postperson take a photo of where the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Etsy dispatch emails

Please can you work with Etsy to get dispatch emails sent out to customers when their item has been dispatched, for non-tracked items? I get many international customers asking when I am going to dispatch their item even though I already have but because they haven't received a dispatch email they don't realise. Would save me and my customers so much time and energy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. clone manifested order

Please can you update so that the option for cloning orders is available for previously fulfilled/manifested orders.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sending dispatch emails for non-tracked Etsy items

Currently, there is an option that allows Etsy to send dispatch emails for any tracked/signed items (which works great) but would it be possible to add the same functionality for the non-tracked items?

86 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you all for your suggestions.
    Currently, Etsy require that a tracking tracking number is provided in order for any notifications to be sent out, so this is not currently possible for non-tracked services.
    We will investigate to see if it is possible to trigger this notification where a tracking number is not present.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop support

19. Shift-click to select multiple orders at once

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but when I apply postage to orders, sometimes there's already a couple hundred orders from the day before, so I have to manually select every newly applied order to print off the dispatch notes. This takes ages sometimes.

Aside from that, there should also be a way to see way to see when dispatch notes have already been printed for orders, like in shipstation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it easier for customers to claim for lost parcels

we should be able to make a claim through the click and drop portal not have to go and fill a form out, it asks for proof of postage but the whole point of click and drop is you do exactly that! our sorting office is unaware of any way they can provide such proof. If you want proof of postage then you need to make the sorting offices aware of how to do this!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base