General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quick online report for missing or not delivered parcels/letters

App or online tools for quick report of lost/missing parcels , this is not about compensation, only to make better service and make easy for you to investigate a missing parcel or find the problems.., for eg. report a postcode or full address or add a button on click and drop ( parcel not delivered/missing), . This can be perfect for large volume sellers, i lost many parcles and for me and many other sellers is not worth to report low value parcels/letters by the phone, so Royal Mail can't see any problems. so basicly, quick report will make we…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see the cost of the postage before I commit to apply postage

We have no idea how much the parcel will cost. I would like an alert for each postal amount before I commit to applying the post especially for international mail

157 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi, would be great if it would stay on the amount of items per page once selected from the drop down as when i select the amount of items l

Hi, would be great if it would stay on the amount of items per page once selected from the drop down as when i select the amount of items and refresh the page it automatically jumps back to 50 per page. this is very frustrating for sellers who have a high volume of sales!

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stock Management Features

I would like to see stock management features.

Stock.
    Cost price
    Total cost.

As as a basic start.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. show the average weight and number of items BEFORE the manifest is made so I can confirm it is correct because sometimes it is wrong

show the average weight and number of items BEFORE the manifest is made so I can confirm it is correct because sometimes it is wrong then i have to call business helpline at 5p/min and wait on the line for them to answer then to adjust the manifest, waste of time.
    the click & drop sometimes 'remembers' the package type i.e large letter, but if the quantity is 2, its no longer a large letter, its a parcel, but click & drop puts it through as a large letter and i only find out when ive printed the manifest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Order Filter - Store Name/Integration Name

I haven't yet found a way to differentiate orders for customers with more than one Shopify integration. The only way around this is to have multiple click&drop accounts: 1 account per Shopify store. If the Order Dashboard had a filter for 'store name' or 'integration name' then you could have 1 click and drop account and multiple Shopify accounts with easy order management between them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. duplicate

Provide a 'Duplicate' button on Product detail/edit screen that pops the Create Product screen and pre-populates all fields as per the displayed Product.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Might be useful to tell people where your Customer Service Points actually are

Where are your Customer Service Points? Your website service finder only shows post offices, even when filtered.

So i buy an online label and cannot find where to drop the parcel off, well done Royal Mail.

Clearly i am not the only person with this issue. So might be an idea if you actually fix the problem instead of ignoring people.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stock Control by SKU

I would like to be able to link SKU to a number of items in stock, then have the stock removed as an order comes in.

Hence creating a simple stock control system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. products weight filter

on the product list you can filter by date added , product number etc etc but not by product weight ?? why ??
    can this be added to the weight column ?
    please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automation of tracked items

It is difficult, if not impossible, to search for items by name or address. I believe, there should be additions.

Once addition should flag items, that are tracked, if they are showing as not being delivered (e.g. 5 days for UK and 14 days for tracked international orders).

If an item is showing as no attempted delivery being made after a set period of time. The Click and Drop account owner should be able to flag it for Royal Mail. Once the item has been flagged Royal Mail should investigate and if the item cannot delivered then a credit should…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add "Parcel/Large letter" as a valid combination for products in the catalogue for Package size (domestic / international)

For UK orders we send everything via RM tracked 24 and 48 services using the tracked 24/48 LBT (letterboxable) variants in place of Large letter codes where applicable. *Note these codes are only applicable to products set as parcels. As these codes do not apply to orders shipped overseas we would use MT1 tracked Large letter codes instead for the products that sit in that size band. The problem is that C&D does not allow that as a valid product combination and we are having to manually apply the postage for all international orders. The combination "large Letter /Parcel" is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update product Data not working?

When shipping from orders synced from integrations (eg NOTHS) if we change the weight of the product, and click on the box to update product data, next time we ship the same product the weight has not changed. This is getting tedious each time we ship orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tracking number notifications

Currently as I understand it the Royal Mail is supposed to sent out an email (or SMS) on the morning the items is due to be posted with a delivery window for tracked items? So far I have yet to have this happen on any of my tracked orders, but that's another problem!

BUT wouldn't it be far more beneficial for us and our customers to receive a notification to say the item has been received by Royal Mail as soon as it is first scanned? Then if the customer wanted to "track" the parcel they would then have the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. remove products tab etc, when not using product functionality

Give a setting to remove all products functionality for companies not requiring any product integration - i.e. those that just want to print postage.
    At minimum delete the "products" and "manage you product catalog" selections on the dashboard etc. to declutter / stop mis-clicks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. cannot find pay with paypal button to conclude my order ?

BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM. THE NEW SYSTEM IS HOPELESS, PAYMENT SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK. NERVOUS ABOUT GIVING BANK DETAILS.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adding a option in click and drop to check the average weights

We need to be able to get a running total of what the average weight is before we manifest .... its just a total of each weight for each service and then we can check to be sure we aren't paying more than we need to

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sat guarantee should be an option on Thursday eg in case of Good Friday as well.

Sat guarantee is now an option for selection on Friday. But did not work due to the Good Friday Bank Holiday . Customer wanted option to do a sat guarantee on Thursdays posting.

perhaps customers should be able to do a Saturday guarantee when posted on any day of the week, which would mean holding the item a few days so customers going on holidays would be able to select this option as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Product weights multiplying to give wrong postage weight.

Our products weigh approx 2g. Our envelopes weigh approx 20g. So when we send sku12345 the total weight is 20g. When another order is place for sku12345 (quantity x8) the weight is applied as 160g. However, the actual weight is 36g as we are only using the one envelope. So we have to watch for this and manually adjust the weight. Pest!
    It would be good if we could turn off the product part of Click and Drop. This would save us time and effort and error.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get item name from products list (based on SKU) rather than order data

Problem:
    We have a EU Amazon store with products listed in Germany, Spain, France, Italy. When an order comes through from one of these channels, the product's name is in the local language rather than English. This means that we are constantly looking up SKUs to get the name of the item in English for picking. Huge time sink.

Propsed solution:
    Add an option to allow Click & Drop to retrieve the item's title from the product list if the SKU exists, otherwise get it from the order data (if SKU does not exist in product list). As all our…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base