General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an area for user notes about an order

Have an area where users of the service could add a small note for themselves about the order they are shipping

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sort the "product details" column within click and drop's orders alphabetically via the SKU code or create a new SKU code column

Create a separate SKU code column in the orders section that can be ordered alphabetically. This will enable a better grouped batch of orders to print out for the packing and posting stages.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better integration with SHOPIFY when it comes to DIGITAL PRODUCTS

Standard procedure within Shopify is for an order that contains a digital product to be automatically marked as either 'fulfilled' or 'partially fulfilled' (if there are physical products that need to be shipped also within the order).

However - if a an order is marked on Shopify as 'partially fulfilled' then Click & Drop won't import the order. So we've had to turn off the automatic changing of status in Shopify, to make the process manual. This really needs to be sorted out asap.

This causes 2 additional problems:

1. When the order is marked as dispatched, customers get sent…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apply postage to multiple products within one order automatically (Flat-rate parcel contract).

We are using the C&D integration for eBay as a trial. We are using the scan and print facility provided by C&D. We have discovered that if an order contains more than one product C&D will not automatically apply postage which means scan and print doesn't work and therefore the order requires manual intervention. On eBay alone we have 400+ orders on a Monday. If we were to add our Amazon orders as well this would create logistical problems.
    C&D customer services have informed us that the reason for this is the system doesn't know what postage to apply to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow us to edit/split an order (products cannot be added/removed)

Now that the CN22's can be automatically generated, it is a requirement to allow us to edit the products on an order.

I need to be able to add new products to an existing order and remove products from an existing order. It would also be good to be able to select any number of products on an order and select "Move to new order with same customer details", i.e be able to split products.

At the moment, if I get an order for 2 items imported from my Magento store, and i intend on splitting them into two packages…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Offer ability to sort address book in order it was entered.

Offer ability to sort address book in order it was entered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to edit, add to or adjust the goods ordered by some customers. Sometimes customers change their orders, for example, different

I would like to edit, add to or adjust the goods ordered by some customers. Sometimes customers change their orders, for example, different qty's, flavours etc.. But I cannot find a way of editing orders once they are lodged in C&D.. Please advise.. Thank you!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bulk deleting of Products

Please enable bulk deletion of products, as due to the range we have we now have 351 pages of products, but an only delete 1 old product at a time. Can we select all and then choose from the actions to delete products?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. extra lable

We need to add an extra label to certain products like motorcycle batteries. i.e we currently have a seperate sticker for "SPA 67 NON restricted items" can we not just attache this to the prouct on Click and drop and it prints it out as we do the shipping label?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Integrate Royal Mail and Parcel Force

Having spoken with Parcel Force, it is my understanding there is a level of integration between Royal Mail and Parcel Force. Royal Mail, as I understand it, typically deals with parcels 2kg and under. Whereas Parcel Force will handle Royal Mail traffic for parcels over 2kg.

I do see, Royal Mail will handle packages for UK up to 5kgs where as any international, including EU, the limit is 2Kg.

This creates a lot of issues for me, since it means I have to split my shipping.

I would like to see Royal Mail offer a one-stop service whereby I can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. improve the weight accuracy...

In click and drop you cannot specify less than 1g weight for a product.
    This may seem sensible and I am sure if you are business that ships 1 item at a time or has heavier items this does no harm. Alas it makes the service unusable for us for most of our orders for 2 reasons.
    This is why :
    Many of our items are close to half a gram weight. We stock them loose, they are not in pre-determined pack sizes and can be ordered in any number.
    When we fulfill the order we do so by weight…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option "Don't show hints dash board again"

Hi,
    I don't need to see the hints dashboard every time I login. I know how to use Click and drop.

All I want to see is my Amazon and eBay orders to print for the day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When will you provide an option to remove products and weights?

Product management does not work for everyone. With the option to not use these features will streamline the process for certain businesses.
    The fact that Click and Drop wants to record my products and weights, and then try to automate the process causes issues. Please review this process.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. delete products

It would be really helpful to either have an option to remove all products, or to clear all product weights.

I changed to a thicker mailing bag and thicker walled boxes for my standard LL packing, so now my weights are all messed up and my only option is to go through and delete everything one-by-one.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tracking

Get some kind of tracking available. I know one of the items has been delivered but there is nothing to show on the dashboard

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow multiple Delete on Products

Why do you have to delete products individually (with a confirmation for every one)? There is no Delete All or clear products file? Some customers have a lot of products! Yet more customer time-wasting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. needs a search dispatched order by date system

needs a search dispatched order by date system like dmo an an option when downloading dispatched excel files and option to insert date from

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A-Z ADDRESS

At the top of address book could you not have a-z so we can click on say s and it brings up all names under s rather than having to scroll through hundreds of names to find each time would save a lot of time for everyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add an automatic 'delete over a certain value' rule.

Many higher value items we sell go via couriers other than Royal Mail. Currently, I have to constantly go through and manually delete all of the new eBay and Amazon orders that don't go with Royal Mail. This could be eliminated by including a simple 'delete' rule.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base