General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delivery Status

It would be really useful to see a delivery status column on the Dispatched Orders report. You are already able to include the tracking number so surely you could add an extra column which shows if a parcel has been delivered, is pending, etc. This would make it much easier than having to open up each individual order and check the tracking for each item.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

5. Refunds for INR Item not received

Automated refund system for INR (Item not received)

We need to click a checkbox in C&D to apply for a lost item as this is the responsibility of RM to deliver our items

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For the love of god... Please show average weights on Click and Drop as you go...

Guys - Nearly every small business in the UK is operating RIGHT ON THE EDGE of profit and keeping it's staff in Jobs - SO PLEASE can you help - When we send hundreds of items a day here (ALL Large Letters and ALL RM48) we have to manually work out our average before we manifest - so we can manifest at under 100g and not over...

It's such a simple thing to implement - Just an average weight as you go...

SO surely click and drop can keep an ongoing average system - For Example - 98 items due…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG or omission? - New order cloning functionality

I was very happy to see the ability to clone an order was added to C&D.

For us the main reason cloning was required is that we occasionally need to split an order prior to posting.

While testing the functionality I noticed that I am unable to edit the order total and shipping charge for the original or cloned order. This will be needed to ensure that correct values are used for customs forms and electronic pre-notification etc.

Please let me know how I go about including the correct totals for each part of the shipment.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow prepayment

I send about 5 parcels a day with Royal Mail. Used to do this through Drop and Go, but that option is no longer available in my area, so moved to Click and Drop.

With Drop and Go you prepay and load up the card eg £100 at a time. Your bank account therefore shows a limited number of entries which is good.

With Click and Drop I'm spending £2 or £3 a day. All these small entries are appearing on my bank account - bad.

When it comes to book-keeping this is going to cause a lot more work…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There is not option to copy the order to re post to the same address.!

There is no option to copy old order for creating a new one.

Some time buyer want to exchange or we posted wrong item then we need to create a new order. It will be easy if there is option to copy the same old shipment to a new one.

We can save some time.!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support ticket system

Instead of just a phone support why not create a ticketing system so that we can track and review previous tickets? I have an outstanding issue which I am searching to see if I have raised before but if there was a ticketing system it would be so much easier - we could also link from an order, batch etc within C&D to make it more relevant? Most other platforms these days provide this.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Average Weight Reports

Please can you add in reports being able to see average weights for service used - our pricing is set/negotiated every 3 and 12 months for Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 (as well as tracked returns) based on average weights, so if we could see in C&D (without exporting a CSV to Excel) what our average weight for each service was over each time period we could make sure we stay within a set agreed figure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Open Orders - Set a Custom Default for number of orders

Defaulting to 50 is useless, being able to set at a higher level to default to would be a better idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. One Log-in

Can we not have one log-in? Currently I have one log-in for Click & Drop, another for Online Business Account and another for E-invoicing. I am jumping back and forwards from one RM online area to another! With other couriers we use, I just log-in once and can do whatever I need from there - print labels, view invoices, pay invoices, cancel labels, make claims, etc all from one place. I prefer using RM when possible but please catch up with the competition.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. click & drop disconnected from my woocommerce , now get error message trying to connect WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [500]

click & drop disconnected from my woocommerce , now get error message trying to connect WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [500]

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. RM24 & RM48 NO COMPENSATION FOR LOST ITEMS DUE TO DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

I use RM24 & RM48 to ship items via Click & Drop now I’m amused that theirs no cover for lost items and have been told on numerous occasions by Royal Mail that you don’t offer compensation due this service having delivery confirmation which does not work on average I have 15 items a week where customers state they have not received the item, I check tracking and nothing come up and therefore I can only assume the posties are not scanning items at point of delivery.

I’m sick & tired of paying for a service which is clearly advertised…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make buying online easier and also offer the prices you say are available.

Why is it impossible to buy Royal Mail Tracked 48 with Signature for £5.10 online, it only offers the price of £11. Is it some kind of joke?

It difficult to use when creating one postage every so often. If the online option is on the RM site, why not make it easy to buy?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Identify Royal Mail Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Offices on your web site.

When I purchase postage for tracked items it states that they must be dropped off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Office.
    The web site identifies Post Offices and Delivery Offices but I cant find anything that identifies the location as a Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Office. Very confusing!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sending dispatch emails for non-tracked Etsy items

Currently, there is an option that allows Etsy to send dispatch emails for any tracked/signed items (which works great) but would it be possible to add the same functionality for the non-tracked items?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base