General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where can I see how much I have been charged for individual parcels, for a manifest, and how much is due on my account?

Where can I see how much I have been charged for individual parcels, for a manifest, and how much is due on my account?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New "Send an Item" Beta Worldpay Click Safe payments DECLINED!

Click & Drop needs more payment options other than just Paypal. The new "Send an Item" addresses this but... Payment declined! Card works fine on other sites, bank says all ok their end. It's annoying to figure out where or why this is going wrong, in order to know how to resolve the issue. It started working again this morning, but only for 2 transactions, all the rest have failed.

If RM has an issue, it needs to display as such. It's a nightmare to try figure out why this is happening.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Assistance with integrating to WooCommerce

Hi, I'm currently trying to integrate click & drop, but for some reason it won't connect. I've followed the Royal Mail guide: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003242774
    to no avail.
    REST API keys are being issued by the WooCommerce store when I ask it to authorise Royal Mail to access it, so that appears good. Whenever I then click 'Update & Activate' on the Clik & Drop integration setup, I get a message say: 'The store has been updated but connection to the marketplace failed. Please check your details and try again'
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Orders tab - add a filter "Trading Name" that can be added to orders view

Hi,
    We have multiple trading names and different users work on different trading names. To make everything run smoother.

On the Orders tab would it be possible to add an extra filter for "Trading Name" that can be added to orders view so we can filter the orders on screen by these trading names? Similar to how "Channel" works at the moment - except multiple channels cant currently be selected at once.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Orders - Product details - filter more than one, separate by comma ?

We would like it to be possible on the Orders tab and Product details filter to be able to filter more than one, separate by comma ? at the moment we can only filter out 1 product.

Currently only able to do "Product 1"

Would it be possible to be able to do, "Product 1, Product 2" etc

Separate by a comma for multiple?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Post by date

It’s excellent that Royal Mail have extended the post by date on labels due to virus.
    It would be great if this could be kept, once everything has settled down please!
    On occasion I miss the post by date as it’s only one day, so have to claim for refund.
    Keeping the extended date would help massively!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Confirmed delivery for all postage to reduce theft and fake lost claims

Ecommerce is the new shoplifting, we deal to regularly with lost claims or not received items.

We have caught out a few customers who have lied to us by looking at their feedback from other ebay sellers.

Lost claims seem never ending. All items need to be confirmed when delivered. So we can stop new form of shop lifting crime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A refund system that makes logical sense.

Requested a label refund on the 5th May 2020 for a label that would not scan at the post office forcing me to buy a new one. Received an email today saying refund denied with no explanation or opportunity to appeal.

I would like a refund. I paid for a service that you were not able to provide. The label was unused which you know. Please provide my refund.

Furthermore, I have requested refunds for other labels since which have not been answered yet, despite being considerably over the 5 days mentioned. After reading online I believe that your system…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow me to delete orders regardless of status

Currently you can only delete orders with a status of 'New', 'Postage applied' or 'Despatched by other courier'. This is ridiculous.

I was told that I can delete my personal information attributed to the order but it would remain in the list indefinitely.

They are my orders and I should be allowed to delete them if I so choose. Make this an option!

It’s also not very clear that you click Orders Overview to see historical transactions; it should be in big bold text from the Orders drop-down menu and/or available from the Dashboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tracking from click & drop

I can't seem to track a package from Click & Drop. Isn't this fundamental?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Be able to itemise invoices when using multiple shop integrations.

I would like to be able to see how many parcels each shop integration has sent in the invoice. Or even have the option to have separate invoices per channel and the ability to pay those channels separately from different funds making accounting a lot easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. rebook postage button

hello guys, on the rare occasion the royal mail do not deliver an item i am having to repurchase postage, this has to be done manually at the moment and its very time consuming for me to type in and check all the address details, it would be useful to have a button "rebook/redispatch order" which allows you to simply re purchase the same label.

also another suggestion would be to have a merge orders button, some customers check out 10 orders and each item has to be posted separately, if we could merge them together for checkout so the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom dispatch note

The ability to change the dispatch note, add more information and the layout, including tick boxes, "picked / packed by" etc

We pick and pack using the scan & print feature, it would be good if we could have tick boxes after each item to help eliminate mistakes..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The main SEARCH bar should ALSO search the ADDRESS BOOK

At the moment, in order to search the Address Book, you have to go there first. To facilitate and speed up order creation, it would be great to perform the search from the main window on the address book too, without the need to go there first, and have the 'craete new order' immediately available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Order Value in Export Manifest Data

Manifest export doesn't give out order value. It will be helpful if you could add that in in the export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. import history bug click and drop desktop mac

There seems to be an issue with newly released Click & drop desktop for mac.
    The import history is showing items entered on the 20/5/2020 in list for 19/5/2020 (ie nothing showing as printed today).

I made some entries on the 19/5/2020 last one at 23:14:29 the next one showing is an entry made at 14:31:17 which was made on the 20/5/2020 and not the 19/5 (when date selected is 19-5-2020)
    When I move the date to 20-5-2020 nothing is shown. Date on workstation is correct.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. i am having probelms with paypal , while i am paying for postage , paypal is blocking me

relying entirely on paypal in 2020 is not certainly a bright idea , paypal has blocked my account in festive period ,i would recommend to include other payment options please , so that if their is a glitch in paypal or a viral attack than we can have alternative options such as VISA /google pay / apple pay/china pay , the Royalmail should really consider this dependency on paypal to attrack more customers , not every one has paypal account and its ridiculous .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Report of Order Dispatched by Other Couriers

Produce an extracted .XLS (or similar) report of orders that are "Dispatched by Other Courier". Can then use this for generating addressing labels and other processing on those orders.
    This would be very helpful at the moment during the Pandemic when the Royal Mail Sorting Offices have very restricted opening times (including closed on Wednesdays) and need to address and stamp (letter) mail in order to get mail out on a daily basis via post boxes. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to edit package contents on mobile

Currently on any mobile browser you cannot edit package contents as the button to add more items is on the right bottom corner and you cannot scroll to the right side of the pop up window. Tried every browser I can think of. Tried desktop view too on all of them. I can send screenshot of the problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base