General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some recommendations for the new click and drop system.

Some recommendations for the new click and drop system. From customer E-Mail

When pulling in the orders from eBay and Amazon platforms can you suggest the IT team to see if they can exclude the other couriers and not pull those orders in. On Amazon Expedited is the next day service (we use DPD other may use RM 24 so it may not be practical) but on eBay it is Royal Mail 24 or DPD or whichever courier is selected so the system guys could easily exclude anything that does not state Royal Mail.

I don't suppose the tracking numbers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. shipping rules

i would like to set up a shipping rule that on Monday and Friday all orders would send RM24 (1st Class) and Tuesday to Thursday they would all send RM48 (2nd class) at the moment i cant as the rules would conflict with each other.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Posting Book page

With ‘Signed For’ mailing, generate page exactly as per the Posting Book (complete with barcode & it’s value) – preferably A5 page size. For proof of postage scanning & stamping at Post Office

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have the ability to download an exel spreadsheet for orders to dispatch/ or dispatched with ability to specify dates

I would like abilty to dowload a spreadsheet incluiding price and postage instructions when I am about to print labels and dispatch notes - so that I can tick off and confirm all orders have been printed and dispatched.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add tracking reporting for larger volume dispatches

We are a business about to dispatch 750 small parcels in a single day using Tracked 24 with Signature. The customer will require details on what has and what has not been delivered. A single report which details the current status of each parcel would be extremely useful, even if at first this report only details if a package has been successfully delivered and full tracking information could be developed over time. As it stands, someone will have to track each parcel individually.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base