General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add manifests for non Online Business Account users

I don't seem to have the option to produce manifests for my Click & Drop account. I understand that this is available for Online Business Account users, but when I registered my interest in this (I send 27+ packets on average a week), I was told "The OBA system was developed to replace posting cheques or paper dockets and is used for you to let us know what you are posting. We would then take this information and charge the mailings to your account. In order to set up this posting method you would need to provide a Royal Mail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click and Drop bag/box/or counter space

My local post office recently became a concession and now won't let me 'drop' I have to queue for a receipt. It makes the service redundant as far as I am concerned, as once I have printed my own labels it is more time consuming than just paying at the counter. All post offices need to have a counter or box where you can leave click and drop items. I already have a receipt when I paid online so don't need another.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Royal Mail 24 Tracked

Might be worth only offering products that can be used at the post office! Just paid for a large letter 24 tracked - took it to the post office and they couldn't process it. Had to go all the way back to redo the postage - not very useful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Downloading every label?

Basically I want to be able to view and print from site. Downloading and saving every label is going to use up valuable memory on the computer. If we could have it so we can just view and print from there, like the old system, that would be great.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create a quote function

I frequently need to obtain quote for shipping and to see which the most viable option is. It would be helpful to have a quote function that doesn't require creating an order. But you can simply put the weights dimensions and postcode in to find out how much it will cost

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to view, filter and sort by Package Size (Letter, Large Letter, Parcel) in Orders List View

Ability to view, filter and sort by Package Size (Letter, Large Letter, Parcel) in the Order list view would make life much easier. At the moment the only way to tell whether an item in the list is large letter or parcel is by clicking it, then clicking order details - 2 steps per item.

Perhaps add a column field called "Package Size"?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix CarrierCode on Magento integration

This suggestion related to Magento 1, however another user is having problems with Magento 2. Please see the other suggestion here - https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/35929534-fix-incomplete-magento-2-integration

When marking orders as shipped, Click and Drop sends the wrong info to Magento.

It sends a value of "custom" as the CarrierCode. This should send "RoyalMail" or at least have the option to override the default "custom"

This is important because "custom" isn't a valid carrier for many other services (specifically Amazon) which means that customers can't track their orders.
    Additionally, Amazon have performance metrics for valid tracking. Sending them "custom" means that the tracking is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Payments fail but getting charged!

Is anyone else having payment issue?

I had yet more issues on the 16-6-18 with payments.

It kept telling me that payment had failed and to try again or try a different payment method.
    I tried again and I have now been charged for the ‘failed payments’ on both PayPal and my bank card.
    It did not, however, create the postage, so can not claim for postage refund.

I have tried ringing customer support but have been on hold for well over 20 minutes each time.

Anyone else having this issue. I just want my money back!
    Have now sent…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add tracking reporting for larger volume dispatches

We are a business about to dispatch 750 small parcels in a single day using Tracked 24 with Signature. The customer will require details on what has and what has not been delivered. A single report which details the current status of each parcel would be extremely useful, even if at first this report only details if a package has been successfully delivered and full tracking information could be developed over time. As it stands, someone will have to track each parcel individually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currency integration and adding more than ten products to an order

We use the BigCommerce platform. When a customer places an order, Click & Drop will pull the value of that order in GBP but leave it in the currency of the country in which the order was placed. This means that the value of parcels shipped outside of the EU will be incorrect without prior intervention.

A currency converter or the option to have the value of all orders in one currency will prove very helpful.

To ensure the values are correct, we have had to input these orders manually onto Click & Drop which has proved inefficient. Additionally, we…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Re-design your website

Help private customers find a drop off point for tracked orders not accepted at a Post Office. There is no guidance whatsoever on the site. It just tells you that you can’t drop off tracked orders at a Post Office. The website in general need a re-design as it is not user-friendly and is cluttered up without any clear navigation throughout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Standardise label & certificate of posting formats

For some reason, the formatting of the one off click & drop documents is different from the EBay linked Click & drop (& I assume other linked service ones too) One difference is that the certificate of posting document for the former reads “This certificate will not be valid unless stamped by a Post Office staff member” whereas the latter reads “This certificate will not be valid unless stamped by a Post Office or Royal Mail Customer Service Point staff member”. This is causing problems at my local sorting office where I drop most of my parcels as one of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Note against Customer Name or Specific Order

Often customers get in contact re their order , so it would be great to have the ability to leave a note against a customer name or specific order to help personalise the experience eg John S always like additional packaging or delay shipping a specific order. When you have to despatch 100's of items it is hard to be organised enough to do anything bespoke but this ability to leave notes would be very helpful and encourage customers to shop again as they get a good service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Claiming compensation for lost (non-delivered) packages

I understand that as a Click & Drop user I can claim compensation from Royal Mail if a customer tells us that their 2nd Class package has not been delivered, and a certain amount of time has elapsed since the actual posting of the package.

I further understand that in order to make a claim for this compensation I need to complete the P58 online claim form.

As part of filling in the P58 form, I am then asked for Proof of Posting, and to upload Proof of Posting. By this point, I have already entered the 2D tracking number…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Check ordering mail supplies is working

When ordering gray mail sacks I can't complete the checkout process. When I click complete order there is just a spinning dial and the website grays out and the next page never loads. I don't have issues with other sites and I have cleared cache and cookies which was suggested to me (after waiting about half an hour to speak to somebody) by customer support. Would like to know if others are having this problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I use Safari on iPad for this service. The drop down menu for changing the destination country is bug ridden & needs looking at asap!

The drop down menu for destination country when using C&D on iPad Safari is not operating properly. The scroll window is TINY & often freezes. It can frequently take me 5-10 minutes to just enter the correct country! If this is a bug, please fix asap, if not, what can I do? Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Data Report should have company detail that is imported and available on label

When generating a report of manifested orders, the company field (that is imported and printed on generated labels) is not available to be reported. Only customer name and address is available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I HAVE HAD 2K WORTH OF ITEMS NOT DEILVERED BY ROYAL MAIL AND THEY CANOT LOCATE THE BAGS

I HAVE HAD 2K WORTH OF ITEMS NOT DELIVERED BY ROYAL MAIL AND THEY CANNOT LOCATE THE BAGS BAGS DROPED OF AT LOCAL DEPO WITH MANIFEST MY ONLINE AMAZON ACCOUNT ON VERGE OF BEING CLOSED DOWN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow open orders to be exported as .CSV or .XLS

Please include an option to export open orders. This will allow us to match the C&D order number to our picking slips and then enter the final package size and weight in C&D before applying postage and generating the postage label.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Answer the telephone.

As you have a helpline telephone number shown on your "help" page.
    Would it not be a good idea if someone answered said telephone when a call is made? otherwise it's not very helpful !
    Poor customer service as a first time user of click & drop.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base