General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow orders to be combined into one parcel, importing all order numbers

Where a customer purchases more than one item I would like the option to merge the two orders into one parcel. Both order numbers would show in the parcel contents, and both orders would be marked as dispatched on the selling platform.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Print Ebay Order Record Number on Labels

The ebay labels have now changed on click and drop showing new channel reference numbers. I understand this is a requirement now with
    Ebay so thats fine however its now very hard to find and match up order sheets with the orders online.

Is there a way that the Ebay sales record number could also be printed onto the label or packing sheet so we can easily find and match up orders online with their order sheet?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a fault reporting page for Click & Drop

When you look on the click and drop support page it tells you there are no reported issues, this is clearly incorrect as I have had the same message "We are sorry but we cannot currently accept payments. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience. For further information, please visit https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/" It is impossible to report such incidences as there is nowhere to report them!!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
    No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add tracking to first and second class postage

Now that we have tracking/barcodes included on standard shipping to Europe as well as the rest of the world, can we now please have it added to standard 1st and 2nd class postage in the UK so that we can claim back up to £20 for lost and damaged items without having to get proof of postage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

Please make the label generation and Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

If I sort orders by Customer Name, it would make applying the labels once printed easier and quicker if the printed labels were in the same sequence.

Whatever method or sequence for sorting the list of orders while applying postage should not affect the printed output sequence,

The printed output sequence should be based on the sequence of each order having postage applied so that as the orders are placed in a pile the printed labels will be in the same sequence

Thank…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. a good idea to include the price of items on dispatch notes this will allow users to moniter price and act a receipt for customers

Ir would be a very good idea to include the price of a item on dispatch notes. This will allow users to moniter prices and save time having to generate and email receipts to customers at a later date

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You make your label printing options cover what your customers require. Provide a preview of the label before payment is maded

Today I filled in the label details for : -
    The Rt Hon. the Baroness Stowell of Beeston MBE
    Chair of the Charity Commission
    Charity Commission
    Redgrave Court
    Merton Road
    Bootle Merseyside L20 7HS

And despite printing the label on two separate occasions after adjustment the best print I got was : -
    The RT Hon. the Baroness
    Charity Commission
    Merton Road
    etc. Totally inadequate for the purpose.
    Please review the fields and as suggested provide a visual of the label before payment is requested please.
    Peter T

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please could you think about having a 'average weight' for Large letters and Parcels

So this would be a 'game changer' for all small businesses using Click and Drop and struggling to make ends meet in 2019.

When you create Large Letter Labels, hundreds of them, we have to use our own Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of the average weight so that we don't accidentally put 2 500g large letters along with 40 25g large letters.. tipping it over 100g for ALL letters. We use a simple Excel sheet average formula (exactly what Click and Drop uses when you manifest) - But PLEASE incorporate it into click and drop as you go.. It's…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "Tick this box if you do not want the sender details to appear on the label"

If I buy a label via the Royal Mail website, I get the option to "Tick this box if you do not want the sender details to appear on the label". However, through the Click & Drop service this option isn't available.

I want the convenience of using Click & Drop but don't want to display my address. Can this be added to the service?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search and select multiple orders

The ability to search and select multiple orders would be a big improvement. Currently when you search and select (or filter and select), those selections clear as soon as you enter in another search term (or filter criteria), which means that you can’t select multiple orders for processing.

I use a barcode scanner and I am able to use that to scan the order number on some of my order paperwork, which inputs the order number into the search bar for me, but then I have to process the order individually from that point onwards, due to the fact that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to use more than 40 characters on labels

It'd be great to increase the characters allowance in Reference field as it currently can only accept 40 characters.
    Alternatively, being able to add more rows onto a label could be a way to work around this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DELETE button/icon for extra orders

Right now you need to checkbox order then go to bottom of the list, select ACTION then click GO - would be great to have trash icon to simply delete extra order(s) - with confirmation of course - that are already combined with "main" order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add prices onto despatch note (integrated label)

Please allow the price of the products to be included on the despatch note. This will ensure there are less picking errors and is useful for the customers to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve the experience

Stop requiring me to tell you information that I don't want to tell you. I have no idea of the name of the person at the company who will open the letter; why must I enter a first and last name?

Why do I have to create an order just to fit in with your database structure? It's not at all appropriate for a "personal account" to have to do these things.

Why, when I click the back button, do you discard all of the information that i have already entered? Have you heard of cookies?

So far, I'm not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Printing - location of the label on the page

Currently I am being forced to use a whole sheet of paper for each label because RM IS PUTTING INFO ON THE PAGE WHICH I DO NOT WANT OR NEED. IT SHOULD BE LIKE EBAY WHERE THE LABEL TAKES 1/4 OF A PAGE AND NOTHING ELSE IS PRINTED.
    THAT WAY I PAGE CAN GENERATE 4 LABELS USING SCISSORS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Click & Drop Business Printing a Blank Page everytime after first label - Please Stop it

THIS IS A FAULT.

Click & Drop Business is printing a Blank Page after the first label every time. This wastes a lot of Labels. This is a bug as it did not happen before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We want to ship a item to my client.The weight is 18182g,the size is 81cm*39cm*10cm.I can't buy the right shipping label.tell us why!!!!!

We want to ship a item to my client.The weight is 18182g,the size is 81cm*39cm*10cm.I can't buy the right shipping label.tell us why!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base