General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Batch printing

Hi

The shipping rules don't apply as it doesn't except more than 1 item per order, this will cause us huge problems as we will have to input weight and pick size and postage for each item. We didn't have to do this with DMO this is a huge step backwards! Can you have a look please as this will cost our company alot of wasted time hence money!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. States for the U.S.

Most of my customers are in the U.S., and your form doesn't have a space for "State" -- VERY important for proper delivery. Could this be something you could incorporate?
    Also, item has been marked as "Despatched?" You mean, "Dispatched?" "Despatched went out around the turn of the century.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. click drop not suitable due to the dimension of packaging = 4 x 4.8 inches.

Please make available small label dimensions for large letter/small parcels as current packaging is 4 x 4.8 inches.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DL envelope size label on a small parcel

On the previous system I was able to select the label size I wished regardless of the item I was sending. Now if I send a parcel it doesn't let me print DL envelope size. Previously I was able to print across the top of a A4 sheet of paper. I would like this functionality back. Otherwise this online system is utterly useless to me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dreadful waste of paper

Click and drop is too complicated so often I end up using the one off system. Why the dreadful waste of paper?? Two sheets for one simple label. This is APPALLING!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Admin responded

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry that you are finding the site complicated and appalling.

It is possible to change the label template to a different size and to remove the need to print unwanted documents. A guide on this can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004866953-Choosing-your-label-template-

There are also other help guides on the site to guide you through the main processes in Click & Drop, but should you require further help please do not hesitate to contac the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

6. special delivery guaranteed returns

Bulk Tracked Return labels was just added, but would be great to be able to do the same with the Special Delivery version of these labels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. IRELAND ADDRESS ERROR

IRELAND ADDRESS ERRORS FOR STANDARD MAIL:
    Why is the system making some addresses in IRELAND UK different...
    International prices overcharging on some addresses but Standard UK prices on other addresses???

EXAMPLES:
    TYRONE BT78 4DP FURTHER FROM UK - Standard air mail correct UK price:

BUT AN ADDDRESS CLOSER TO UK MAINLAND IN IRELAND.....
    DUBLIN D07 AH66 - International prices??
    Please make Ireland part of the UK - All addresses Sandard air mail prices?
    Am I missing something or are these technical errors??

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. International mail 1D barcodes

According to the press release all International mail is supposed to have a 1D barcode printed on the label. I printed a label today for a large letter going to Portugal and no 1D barcode was printed even though the press release said it has been implemented at the end of January. What going on am i not on the new system because i am not a business customer?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CUSTOMISE PICK SLIP

the pick slip that we can print presently is heard to use, please could you look into this so that we can choose the description of ans have the relevant information we require.

We also need to be able to change the size of font.

Having this will not only save on wastage of label but also quicken the picking process ans enable us to increase product lines

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. printing postage labels in bottom right corner of A4

DMO allows us to lock the postage label to any position on an a4 page. We require a single postage label to be printed on the bottom right corner where the peal-able adhesive sticker is and then the customer details are then printed on the rest of the A4 page and our unique barcode is also printed as the senders reference on the postage label. THERE IS NO OPTION FOR THIS IN CLICK AND DROP ! In DMO if you click on [ADMIN->PRINTER SETTING -> MULTI-LABEL A4] you can lock the label to any position on the A4 page. We…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. enetering data the day before dispatch

hello, we quite often work in an evening, and wonder if we can enter our orders in anyway the evening before and run a manifest, or can we enter them and they'll stay dispatched until the next day when we then run a manifest to clear them

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. choose the template for postage at the point where you apply/pay for it (as old system)

choose the template for postage at the point where you apply/pay for it (as old system) not have to change the template settings everytime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Address Finder

Unlike the now ending online postage label generator, with Click and Drop you can enter a postcode, unfortunately it does not show the list of street numbers, so i find i need to look elsewhere to ensure the postcode is valid which is frustrating and time consuming, I feel that this should have been put in place before you stopped the well proven online postage system, how much longer will it be before you have the address finder in place on Click and Drop??

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We have several RM accounts but I am unable to register more than one account to single email address,

Why can you not have multiple accounts on a single login? I.e. with a drop down or selector, Now I will have to get other random people in our office to offer up their email addresses to generate unique logins

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Debug

If you edit the address during Click and Drop label preparation, it is not reflected in the label that you pay for. Just wasted £1.57. Order 1184

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. why are names not transfered when creating an order

When we have a customer details and address saved and create a new order it only brings over the address not the names, very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dropbox Tracking File Return

When the system writes a file back into dropbox with the tracking number - that's all that's required - I don't need a copy of the label, and I don't need every file to be in an individual folder - each file has a unique name, so just put it into the results folder, and don't include a copy which will simply take up space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Observations & Anomalies

1. Data typed in the ‘Title’ box (e.g. ‘Mr’, ‘Mrs’, etc.) does not generate on the label.

2. On international labels, data typed in the ‘County’ box is either generated in the line above the city rather than below as per standard format, or not generated at all.

3. On international labels, data typed in the ‘Postcode’ box is generated on the same line as a prefix to the city name. For countries such as the Republic of Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia this would appear to be in conflict with their standard address formats.

4. There appears to be no provision for the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. End of the Day, .XLS specific date filter needed

More filters are needed, especially when I want to generate 'end of the day' XLS file, under Dispatched orders section. I want to select specific date to generate, not whole list of generated labels from the beginning !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)