• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Don't print return address via QR code print out

When I'm trying to create a label via Royal Mail send a parcel, it asks for the sender's details. I do not wish to have my home address displayed so I untick the option. The PDF after I've paid for postage does not show my home address. When I go to the post delivery office and have it printed via QR code my home address displays in the return sender field. Why is this and could this be fixed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Print Assist - Choose printer tray

I would like to select a tray for my printer when printing CN23 docs. Currently this is set to tray 1 on my printer which in my instance is the manual loading tray with a limit to around 20 sheets of paper.
    The tray 2-3 have a much higher capacity able to load full reams of 500 sheets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug - restore Country of Origin to new CN22 customs labels

The recent version (April 2020) of the CN22 customs label shows Harmonized System Codes, but no longer prints Country of Origin. Please fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PLEASE reverse the change you've just made showing the item ref (contents of the parcel) on the actual Click and Drop labels.

In the last few days I've noticed my click and drop labels (made manually inside Click and Drop in case that makes a difference) are now showing the 'item reference' actually ON the shipping label. That means if, like this morning, I create a label for a video game I've sold (eg GTA PS4) it broadcasts exactly what item is inside the package. If ever someone was going to be encouraged to steal something, this change and publicly visible information is going to cause it. Please change it back, or alternatively provide an option not to show this on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to print labels out in name alphabetical order

You can organise your labels in to order/channel number and date but for some reason not customer name. This would be really helpful when you are managing a large volume of orders. If you could print them off in alphabetical order taken from the customer name that would be massively helpful.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Really crap - labels never appeared and no info on what to do

Give the user some info - tried regenerating lots of times but nothing ever arives. All paid for but crap service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Personal Customs Code

In Click and Drop, Royal Mail need to add another optional field for "Personal Customs Code". Some countries like South Korea and Brazil REQUIRE customers to fill in this data. See this example here as provided by Shopify shipping:

To pass customs in South Korea, you must add the customer's Personal Customs Code to the shipping label.

Personal Customs Code: P821151790215

It is the same with Brazil:

To pass customs in Brazil, you must add the customer's CPF/CNPJ to the shipping label.

CPF/CNPJ: 32309425826

Therefore please ADD an additional field so that these codes would be on the front of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Print Labels in Alphabetical By Postcode Order option

Labelling parcels would be quicker if we had the option to print labels in postcode order. We usually lay the parcels out in alphabetical by postcode order, so it would be just a matter of starting at Aberystwyth and ending at York. Hey presto! No more frustrating searching!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add feature to preview the label address

Sometimes addresses are formatted badly and this is only seen after the label has been produced and paid for. This can happen particularly with non-UK addresses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. make it easier to print just the addressee label, nothing else

With sender address requested it prints a whole A4 page with a small address in the middle of the bottom half. This is really wasteful, especially if you are using adhesive label sheets. I managed to get it to stop printing sender address (not easy) but then it replaced it with a certificate of posting and instructions, which wastes even more paper/ink. It means I can't use adhesive labels unless I want waste half of it. And the PO always prints me a small cert anyway, with less risk of COVID contamination.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bold numbers on label

What are the bold numbers and letters, that appear on the same line as the parcel weight, on the click and drop label? They appear with white and black background.
    I see them as 'x15' b33' 'L55' 'E31'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Print Assist Labels are low res compared to printing in Preview

I've just set up print assist but the quality/ resolution of the labels is much lower than when I previously print via Preview (mac user). I am worried the return address just isn't even readable and that the barcodes wont scan properly.

Can you fix this issue please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Label Printing Help needed

I am very new to selling online and looking to use royal mail. The thing I am very confused about is postage and how labels are generated.

I would like to know how people send items in bulk e.g if I sell 10 items every day - I cannot go to post office as they saying I need to print my own labels at home and bring them here for proof of posting. This is mainly because my local post office is very busy and they would not produce proof of posting via machines they use. I then tried Click…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Print addressee name on new style CN22 customs labels

Very helpfully, the old-format CN22 used to include the name of the addressee, but this is missing on the new style CN22s. Can the addressee name be printed on the new CN22?

This was particularly useful when printing a long strip of labels - some of which use CN22s and other do not.

There is now potential for confusing the new style CN22 with the posting label that is printed either before or after the CN22 label.

In other words - if there is no addressee name on the CN22, we might attach it to the wrong package.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to print 4 labels into A4

Hi,

On my personal click and drop, I can change the label location (e.g to top right instead of top left).

On my business click and drop I don’t have this option, and when printing several labels it becomes wasteful not being able to use the top right / bottom left.

Also when printing in bulk, it would be good if it paginated labels 4 onto an A4 page instead of 1 label per individual page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Choice of label size as origially offered.

when i first started using online postage we were offered label sizes. now it uses up a full sheet of A4 with 2 labels. A complete waste.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On your click and drop payment receipt can you shorten it so it prints on one sheet of paper. Thanks

On your click and drop payment receipt can you shorten it so it prints on one sheet of paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow delivery offices to print CN22

I attempted to use the free label printing service via Send an Item at my local delivery office , however after travelling there and waiting was told that they don't do that and would either need to print myself or do the whole thing via the post office. This defeats the purpose of the service if I need to print off one label myself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base