General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is C&D Down again?

I've been waiting for a print out for 30 minutes!
    Now I'm going to miss the post office collection and have to drive 30 miles to the sorting office

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. system error

something wrong with your system tonight as it's difficult to generate labels, tryed many times then working once.
    now all of labels printed and marked despatched on CLICK & DROP for hours but the tracking number not sync with amazon and ebay yet, all of orders shows unshipped on amaozn and ebay still.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Very unstable system

Click and drop is really unstable one day i can priunt order the next day it just doesnt work, one day it works on safari and the next day it doesnt so we switch to chrome and 2 days later it doesnt work on chrome

very dissapointed
    the phone support is the same , one day you wil lget a really rude person and the next someone who really wants to help you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sorry, an unexpected problem occured

"Sorry, an unexpected problem occured"

How am I supposed to get my job done when click and drop is the only site i can use and at the same time it doesn't work...

This is the 5th attempt at dispatching the same order, it's a waste of my time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reduce paper/label waste & Allow some label layout customisation

Background - currently using PPI via OBA and have got the postage label with all info needed (except your square 2D barcode) onto A4 labels of 15 per page.

This C&G system is at most currently 4 per A4 - that is 4 TIMES the labels/paper needed for labels!!

I get that more space is needed for the square 2D barcode, but there is an awful lot of unnecessary white space everywhere.

I have a simple solution - allow the printing of 8 labels per page.

I know 15 per page is not going to work with this, but I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reprint a label without needing to login to Click and Drop

We use Dropbox and Print Assist so our users have a 'single click' solution from our inhouse order system to print a label.

With DMO, we could send a command from our own order system to reprint a label - again a single click solution from our order system for our users. With Click and Drop, we can't so we've lost some functionality.

It shouldn't be hard to implement a special format file or reimport the same file with a reprint instruction. Please can you add this to your queue?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Telephone sales entering manual orders - Doesn't autofill first, last name, Tel no or email address

We currently enter all labels on DMO manually as we are telesales and do not import orders/labels.

We have exported all of our date from DMO - BUT

When we create an order from search in C&D the first name and last name, telephone number and/or email address are not populated.

Also when you create an address manually there is no way to enter email or phone number?

As such this is unacceptable that we will have fill in the first name, last name, email address and tel no EVERY time we want to create a label.
    ALL of this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Formatting address's

When we have to reformat an address for whatever reason why oh why does click and drop throw you back to the top of the page in the new orders section, its such time wasting, why can't it just let us continue and add the postage? Please add this feature it woiuld save us a lot of time and aggro its Ok if you only have a few orders to look through but sometimes there can be 100's

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 weeks in and not looking good for reliability

The Dropbox integration doesn't seem to be able to cope. Down again this morning. Should I tell my staff only to turn up at 10:30 giving tech support time to resolve the problem each morning?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scan & Print and using the channel reference

Scan & Print option asks you to scan in the order number or the channel reference but if I use the channel reference, it does not work.
    Im told that channel reference does not work yet...so, is it going to be made to work ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Printing labels with custom position forces immediate payment & no positioning of CN22

I use 2x2 A4 sheets of labels. To minimise waste I always select "custom position" this ensures that the label sheet can be used (up to) 4 times without waste. But having selected this option you are forced to pay for each label as it is generated. This makes the process long-winded and means that PayPal is making extra cash from the fixed element of each transaction. So if you have more than one label to print you have to perform a full separate transaction - create order / pay/ print *repeat. It would save time and save Royal Mail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. on the intergrated labels system, where it gives you the roder details can it also upload picture of what you have sold

On the integrated label print out, would it be possible to also include the picture of the item(s) that you have sold along with the order details as you can with an eBay order print out.This would be most beneficial to people who sell items but cannot read or write to good, but can pick orders through sight alone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit Address Info on Tracked Return Label

It's great that we now can generate tracked returns labels without it having to be linked to an existing despatch, however, one slight negative is that there is no way of editing the info on the tracked return label. In DMO, you can add a line so you can put a persons name or a department which was really good for us as our returns could be coming back for various people of departments. As this generates a label with just our address and no editing option for adding more, we won't be able to identify returns as easily. Would…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Block printing label for UK services without postcode

We use ondemand via dropbox. Just discovered that if the delivery address we feed has no valid postcode, it will still print a label for Tracked 48 or other UK service. So it just printed a UK Tracked 48 label with a Dublin address that has no postcode!!!!!!

DMO would not accept an address without a valid postcode - thus preventing errors when an International delivery address was fed with a UK service selected, or the postcode was missing or invalid.

I think it would be a sensible safeguard if C&D did the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop including separate return address details (slip in your envelope) and the dotted line on address labels - you are ruining label sheets

Stop including separate return address details (slip in your envelope) and the dotted line on address labels - you are ruining label sheets

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring Back Shipment Details "Sender's Reference"

Bring Back Shipment Details "Sender's Reference"

We have multiple accounts and sometimes the parcel is not delivered and returned to sender, with "Sender's reference" we can easily sort out and look into the right account and deal with it robustly, taking it away has just caused us all the trouble to go trough all the accounts attached to click and drop and then sort it out. this is way more time consuming and fustrating at times...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Batch printing

Hi

The shipping rules don't apply as it doesn't except more than 1 item per order, this will cause us huge problems as we will have to input weight and pick size and postage for each item. We didn't have to do this with DMO this is a huge step backwards! Can you have a look please as this will cost our company alot of wasted time hence money!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. States for the U.S.

Most of my customers are in the U.S., and your form doesn't have a space for "State" -- VERY important for proper delivery. Could this be something you could incorporate?
    Also, item has been marked as "Despatched?" You mean, "Dispatched?" "Despatched went out around the turn of the century.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. click drop not suitable due to the dimension of packaging = 4 x 4.8 inches.

Please make available small label dimensions for large letter/small parcels as current packaging is 4 x 4.8 inches.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base