General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dreadful waste of paper

Click and drop is too complicated so often I end up using the one off system. Why the dreadful waste of paper?? Two sheets for one simple label. This is APPALLING!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Admin responded

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry that you are finding the site complicated and appalling.

It is possible to change the label template to a different size and to remove the need to print unwanted documents. A guide on this can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004866953-Choosing-your-label-template-

There are also other help guides on the site to guide you through the main processes in Click & Drop, but should you require further help please do not hesitate to contac the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

2. special delivery guaranteed returns

Bulk Tracked Return labels was just added, but would be great to be able to do the same with the Special Delivery version of these labels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IRELAND ADDRESS ERROR

IRELAND ADDRESS ERRORS FOR STANDARD MAIL:
    Why is the system making some addresses in IRELAND UK different...
    International prices overcharging on some addresses but Standard UK prices on other addresses???

EXAMPLES:
    TYRONE BT78 4DP FURTHER FROM UK - Standard air mail correct UK price:

BUT AN ADDDRESS CLOSER TO UK MAINLAND IN IRELAND.....
    DUBLIN D07 AH66 - International prices??
    Please make Ireland part of the UK - All addresses Sandard air mail prices?
    Am I missing something or are these technical errors??

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. International mail 1D barcodes

According to the press release all International mail is supposed to have a 1D barcode printed on the label. I printed a label today for a large letter going to Portugal and no 1D barcode was printed even though the press release said it has been implemented at the end of January. What going on am i not on the new system because i am not a business customer?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. enetering data the day before dispatch

hello, we quite often work in an evening, and wonder if we can enter our orders in anyway the evening before and run a manifest, or can we enter them and they'll stay dispatched until the next day when we then run a manifest to clear them

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. choose the template for postage at the point where you apply/pay for it (as old system)

choose the template for postage at the point where you apply/pay for it (as old system) not have to change the template settings everytime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Address Finder

Unlike the now ending online postage label generator, with Click and Drop you can enter a postcode, unfortunately it does not show the list of street numbers, so i find i need to look elsewhere to ensure the postcode is valid which is frustrating and time consuming, I feel that this should have been put in place before you stopped the well proven online postage system, how much longer will it be before you have the address finder in place on Click and Drop??

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We have several RM accounts but I am unable to register more than one account to single email address,

Why can you not have multiple accounts on a single login? I.e. with a drop down or selector, Now I will have to get other random people in our office to offer up their email addresses to generate unique logins

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Debug

If you edit the address during Click and Drop label preparation, it is not reflected in the label that you pay for. Just wasted £1.57. Order 1184

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. why are names not transfered when creating an order

When we have a customer details and address saved and create a new order it only brings over the address not the names, very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dropbox Tracking File Return

When the system writes a file back into dropbox with the tracking number - that's all that's required - I don't need a copy of the label, and I don't need every file to be in an individual folder - each file has a unique name, so just put it into the results folder, and don't include a copy which will simply take up space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Observations & Anomalies

1. Data typed in the ‘Title’ box (e.g. ‘Mr’, ‘Mrs’, etc.) does not generate on the label.

2. On international labels, data typed in the ‘County’ box is either generated in the line above the city rather than below as per standard format, or not generated at all.

3. On international labels, data typed in the ‘Postcode’ box is generated on the same line as a prefix to the city name. For countries such as the Republic of Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia this would appear to be in conflict with their standard address formats.

4. There appears to be no provision for the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. End of the Day, .XLS specific date filter needed

More filters are needed, especially when I want to generate 'end of the day' XLS file, under Dispatched orders section. I want to select specific date to generate, not whole list of generated labels from the beginning !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Automatically convert on old online account to Click & Drop?

I have wasted about 1hour this morning trying to create a parcel label and although I appear to have been charged by PayPal - as shown below - the Click&Drop transaction failed without providing my postage.

I also had difficultly logging into my new Click&Drop account and tried a password reset - even though I know I used the correct password. The website said it had sent me an email but no email arrived, so I cannot get back into the website…….

I was quite happy with the previous Royal Mail online service. I can’t understand why my account couldn’t…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Return Label - IMPORTANT

Not so much of an idea as a bug.

For the return address I Have just noticed that address Line 3 does not print out on the label.

I have added ours to Address line 2 for now

For us this was a big problem as that part of the address had the street name & number

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ve passed this to the Development Team to look at, and we’ll get back to you as soon as I have any further information.

Thanks again
    The Click & Drop Team

17. Is print assist flaky technology

Better solution than print assist.

It doesn't seem to be very reliable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When creating an order, have the option to only show favourites

To reduce the amount of text on a page (and therefore scrolling) option to only show the shipping options that have been marked as favourites (others can be shown with a "Show More" style button?) Will help speed up creating labels just that little bit and also simplify options for other users.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Label first, despatch note second

When you produce a PDF of a shipping label plus the despatch note, make the label page 1 and the despatch note page 2. Then users can put a single sheet of labels into the manual feed on the printer and print both items off at the same time, instead of printing just the despatch note, and then inserting the labels and printing the label as a separate job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Address not always populating when chosen from the address book

After adding a new address, when choosing to send to that customer after creation, there are some addresses that are not coming up. We delete and try to add back in, but its still the same. This has happened to a few now and does not sort itself even after logging off and back on again. You end up having to find it when adding a new order, but then it does not bring the name of the person over. Really frustrating

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base