General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permit 3rd party software to delete non-despatched labels

My 3rd party software (One Stop Order Processing) has the facility to cancel a label if a mistake has been made (eg wrong service) but C&D does not allow it to delete the label within C&D so I have to duplicate the cancellation in C&D also.

This was never an issue with NetDespatch before I was forced to use C&D.

Please allow 3rd party software to delete labels to make our life easier.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return labels on A4 Dispatch templates

Additional template designs to include the option to add a Tracked Returns label. Intergrated A4 Landscape Double Label, that i believe is available on ProShipping

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show the selected Parcel Format In The Control Panel

When you have applied postage it would be helpful if the parcel format chosen was shown in the display. This would allow you to check what format you have chosen and you would also be able to sort by parcel format. You can then select to print, a particular parcel format.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Printing on Envelopes

Just been told by C&D helpdesk that as a Business User we cannot print labels in landscape layout for use on envelopes but that this works automatically for consumer users who select letter format.

I would like to use C&D for generating labels for a customer mailing and the standard portait format 8x4 labels don't really work on DL envelopes and look bad on C5 envelopes.

It would be helpful to be able to do this - it doesn't seem to make any sense to restrict the facility to consumer users only.

Better still would be the facility to print…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add capability for sku

PLease can you allow for skus to be shown on the labels for personal click and drop customers the same as business customers do. As many businesses like myself that use large letter mainly, find it much easier to just pop in the letter box, its stead of the hassle of having an OBA account with collection, Sku feature is really useful to be shown on personal click and drop same as business, thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Customs Data Electronic Advanced Notification

Can you please advise us when the automatic submission of customs data to other countries goes live. I note that as you are still unable to edit/change products once added to an order, or unable to split an order, much of the product data that is attached to my international labels is incorrect. I just override the weight to be the correct value and leave the incorrect product information as is and hand write a CN22 form. So, given the product information, when submitted electronically by RM on behalf of the sender is a legal declaration of the contents of…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, and thank you for your suggestion. For orders going to countries that require electronic customs information, we will be including the ability to add and edit all product and customs data.
    We cannot give an exact day yet for when this will be released.

7. Let us edit/add products to orders

Currently, we can edit an address for an order imported or even added manually. Yet we cannot amend the product details?

We need to be able to add, remove or simply edit the products that are linked to a particular order because.... customers often change their mind!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding the department to the label

when we print off our Click and Drop labels only the customer reference shows.
    I have recently received a parcel from a company and on their printed label it showed the Department reference.

Having the department reference on our outgoing labels would be useful for us. It would enable us to cross check the parcels to make sure they are being coded to the correct department, Is this something which could be considered

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Altering label sizes

Is there any way of reducing the label size for our click and drop account. I have been told there is no way of reducing the label size smaller then 6 x 4 inch, by Royal Mail customer service, which is ridiculous. Why is it not possible to reduce the label size to at least 3 x 2???

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are considering other label options for the future.
    Unfortunately, we cannot offer a timescale on when this will be available, as this is the feedback website for the Click & Drop website itself.

10. Label position

The integrated lablels A4 format that is available on click and drop are only available from 2 suppliers "Priory" and they have put their prices up to £27.50 per box including VAT and delivery for a qty of 20.000.
    and the other supplier "Flexilables" charge £32.70 per box!
    Severial other suppliers offer integrated labels at £20.75 per box including VAT and delivery for a qty of 20000.
    However these are designed for Royal Mail labels but use a non Royal mail software. and therefore will not be able to produce the 3D barcode.
    We know that RM want all customer…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. provide a facility for single click to apply identical orders to multiple contacts

Generate label and apply postage - Sending newsletters of identical size and weight to multiple contacts would be much simpler if we could select the contacts and then create a single order that would apply to all selected contacts at once, then create postage and delivery labels. Ability to assign and sort/select using tags would further enhance the offering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. create orders from multiple address book entries for same item mailings

I send brochures out twice a year to a couple of hundred customers.
    It'd sure be peachy to be able to select all the addresses I added to Click and Drop, and create orders for them all in one go instead of having to go through each one by one.

The posted item, packaging and weight is the same for each.

Sadly, it's still far quicker to print a sheet of a 4 labels and take them to the post office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Increase the maximum number of products per order

We regularly have more than 10 products per order, and when we try to fill out the customs information for each product the "ADD ANOTHER ITEM" button gets greyed out after 10 products or so.

Are you able to increase the amount of products that are able to be put on one order? We used to be able to do it fine before the recent change to the new product search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Auto populate PPI bag label

Would be great if Click & Drop could automatically print a pre-populated label for the PPI post bag labels (tags). This could be produced at the same time as the Manifest as a PDF. This would not only be a huge help and time saver for the users, but also ensures the tags are completed correctly and accurately for the Royal Mail.

The PDF label* could be printed by the user in whatever quantities depending on the amount of bags required. As far as I know, the pre-populated fields would need to include;

- Manifest Order Number
    - Despatch Date …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Click & Drop accept addresses correctly formatted for foreign postal services.

Click & Drop edits foreign addresses and therefore causes delivery delays. There is no facility to verify what it will print before paying. I therefore have to separately print a small correct label to stick over the Click & Drop messed-up address.
    Infuriating!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If royal mail had a solution in place that allowed us to generate an invoice like the one below for each customers order that comes through

If royal mail had a solution in place that allowed us to generate an invoice like the one below for each customers order that comes through to click and drop and it was able to take the SKU's from the ebay/amazon items and put that data in place on the invoice alongside the quantity of their order and specify which shipping method has been paid for, we would have no use for just ship it and everything could be done through royal mails click and drop, a huge amount of ebay/amazon sellers would use it and have no use for…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support Google Cloud Print

I have my printers (both A4 laser and 6x4 thermal) connected to Google Cloud Print. Would be great if you can integrate so the label gets printed automatically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Auto CN22 label generation product description override

Can I ask when it comes to international orders on Click & Drop and the auto CN22 label generation is it possible to override the product information pulled through to this from eBay/Amazon – can I override with a product description I create myself in Click & Drop? The reason I want to do this is I don’t necessarily think the descriptions on eBay/Amazon will make that much sense to custom authorities as the description gets truncated on the CN22 label and is a bit verbose as I use keywords in the descriptions on eBay/Amazon to help with searching so…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow product images on Packing Notes

We’re building up a healthy product inventory on the Click and Drop dashboard, and creating images corresponding to our websites; Is there plans to incorporate the images to packing slips in any capacity? If not, what is the point of adding images?

Together with the SKU, product information and stock location it
    will ensure the picking staff have all the information along with the corresponding product image

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow customers using one of the A4 templates to integrate Royal Mail Tracked Returns Label, preferably smaller size than 6x4

A customer has asked if using one of the A4 integrated templates they could integrate Tracked Returns Labels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base