General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customer reference visible on the printed lable avaiable to all customers not just OBA customers.

I just spoke to a customer adviser and she explained that having customer reference where you could place your shop's order number is only available to OBA customers. Could we please make it available to other customers as well? or put in place an alternative which allows for putting an order number on the label to simplify posting process?
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to Print CN22 next to postage label

I am sending occasional international packages and don't see why the CN22s can't be included in the same 4 label sheet as the postage labels. Maybe some people want the customs labels to be on separate sheets, but I would have thought many would like the two items for the same package to be next to each other. This should at least be an option in Settings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Label Generating not working correctly

There appears to be an error often when generating labels. The label doesn't generate which results in having to refresh the page and manually re-generate the paperwork to retrieve the labels. Is this fault experienced by others? Will this be looked into? Thanks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestions. We have produced a guide that covers a large number of reasons why labels may not generate successfully:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360008764093-I-can-t-generate-my-labels

If you have checked the information in the guide and are still encountering issues, we would urge you to contact our support team and provide your account details so we can investigate.
    Their details can be found here:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003806094-Contact-Support

Click & Drop support

4. 6 x 4 label customer address font size increased - thank you !!

Font size increase seen on this morning's label run.....at last.
    Great improvement - many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CN22 Senders Name

This is a follow-up to the Declined post: https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/40345942-cn22-senders-name

Senders name and address are NOT a requirement on CN22's. Your own reply is at odds with what is stated on the page you referred too - https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/875/~/help-with-customs-and-sending-goods-abroad

I was specifically referring to the CN22 in my post. The linked page you gave says:

"3. Sender’s name and address - It’s essential that these appear either on the CN23 customs declaration form or, if you’re using form CN22, on the item itself."

The "Click and Drop" postage label always has the senders return address on it. So it is NOT necessary…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Increase A4 Printer Margins

Top & Bottom margins for A4 printing too small. Print misses end of barcode and last 3 lines of return address!
    Have assumed the print would not be accepted as a usable label so have asked for a refund.
    Printer defaults are all set correctly, but no option to modify the lable once 'generated'!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. revert label sizes back to previous size used 4 x A6 to an A4 sheet

Since the update the print layout (margins and borders etc) and size of the new labels means that they are not printing on the labels of an A4 sheet with 4 x A6 labels on, they are off the the top and side of the sticky labels, i have been using these labels and have a big stock and i dont want to have to import every label to another programme to resize and position to print them, batch printing 40 labels at a time was easy but now i have to resize them all indivudually to fit. I dont…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option to increase the font size on Click Drop 6 x 4 Thermal label template.

Option to increase the font size on Click Drop 6 x 4 Thermal label template.

Currently very small and difficult to read - circa 8pt. Original version was 10-11pt - much easier to read

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of Paypal, Tried paying with 4 different cards and none of them seem to work.

Paypal is completely rubbish I print 50 to 100 labels for my business each month and every time I try to pay via card it takes me to paypal and I always have problems paying with my card. I tried paying with 4 different cards and none of them work. I always have to use my paypal account to pay and its really annoying. Please get rid of Paypal as the company is going downhill.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG - CN22 customs label format varies between 'Letter' and 'Large Letter'

I note that there is a new CN22 format for Large Letters, but for 'Letter' size mail, Click & Drop still prints CN22s in the old format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. European postcode location incorrect against your own guidelines

Postcode location on label is incorrect against UPU guidelines and guidelines posted on royal mail.

Example Germany (special attention to them as shown by note next to guideline) however all countries in europe the postcode appears on a line on it's own before the town name. It should be on one before the country name ie: <postcode> <townname>

Germany in particular has special warning that items can be returned without attempt to deliver them.

Additionally all international countries royal mail asks for telephone number to be on label. There is no place for this even though it is provided on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow despatch notes to be printed at any status

currently we can only print despatch notes when "postage applied" is the status. However on some larger orders with more than 3 SKUs, we need to pack the order before we can apply the weight or postage service.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reprint and actually download labels

I am fed up with trying to get my labels. They are often not downloading and when I go into manually generate same thing, says they're generated but they arn't. I ask it to download documents, it doesn't. I ask it to do a straight forward print, it doesn't. Why can you not sort this issue. Until it is I am stopping using this software, its costing me too much time and money.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. allow separate default customs information for each Trading Name

Our Click & Drop account uses different trading names and trading addresses, but we only have the option of a single default customs name and signature for the whole Click & Drop account.

It would be more accurate and less confusing for mail recipients if, for each trading account, we could set up default customs information, i.e. one default CN22 sender name and signature per trading account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why can't non-latin (e.g. polish) characters be used in address?

why can't non-latin (e.g. polish) characters be used in address?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Labels ordered through Click&Drop crop the text in address lines without telling the sender!

Labels ordered through Click&Drop crop the text in address lines without telling the sender!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The 6 x 4 label info no longer fits inside a 6 x 4 label

Reset the 6x4 label info size so it fits in a 6x4 labels. The bottom six lines of text have no need to be below one another. The label now has to be manually resized EVERY time to fit inside a 6 x 4 label, or it prints on the next label / misses off information. There is even an empty box increasing the length of the label!
    Did Microsoft get involved? Is this labels Vista?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Rename downloaded label file

On the new beta system, the download button stores a file called label.txt in the selected folder. File is in pdf format but does not have a PDF extension which makes it more difficult for non computer literate users to open it. relabelling the downloaded file as label.pdf would make this feature more user-friendly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide a method of printing a label using Chrome on an iPhone

Purchase online and received my confirmation email. When I click on either the ‘download your documents ‘ or ‘print label’ nothing happens. I tried sharing (Paste & Go) using safari but the transfer fails.

I am currently shielded for 12 weeks at home due to coved-19. This means that I cannot realistically leave my house. I’m ok to walk 40 yards to my postbox but that’s it. As I can’t print my label and I am using a very common device (iPhone 11 running on iOS 13.3), this shows a fairly basic weakness in your system. Incidentally, when I open…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base