General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. International tracked and signed for

It seems there is a issue sending any international tracked and signed for parcels to the USA and then I’ve had one to Ireland today. The post office can’t scan them apparently and are so refusing them! I have contacted Royal Mail and they have said there is nothing wrong with these labels and that the post office will enter them in manually. I went to another post office today and they accepted it however said that they were asked to enter all details again. When I came out and checked the receipt there was a different price on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Errors in county addresses in Northern Ireland

Please update the counties in Northern Ireland
    Omagh is in Co Tyrone NOT Co Fermanagh i.e. BT79 7RS prints in Click and drop address finder as Co Fermanagh.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix broken Local Collect postcode validation to improve customer experience

We are regularly seeing Post Offices that have been retrieved and reserved by the Local Collect API being rejected by Click & Drop as a broken system of postcode validation has been implemented. Our customers choose this for convenience, yet we are having to call them and try to find Post Offices that Click & Drop will accept.

Apparently this is updated monthly but I believe this is a deeper issues as we are seeing this issue weekly which is unlikely to be solely down to Post Offices removing themselves from the Local Collect solution.

As a company who has…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please make it so you don't have to click the "Apply & Generate Labels" button twice

I am using Chrome, When clicking "Apply & Generate Labels" the first click doesn't seem to do anything. You have to click twice and is rather annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a fault reporting page for Click & Drop

When you look on the click and drop support page it tells you there are no reported issues, this is clearly incorrect as I have had the same message "We are sorry but we cannot currently accept payments. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience. For further information, please visit https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/" It is impossible to report such incidences as there is nowhere to report them!!!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow auto printing of despatch notes where there are more than 3 SKUs on an order

the plus more system is poor. Why not just auto print a despatch note instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Tick this box if you do not want the sender details to appear on the label"

If I buy a label via the Royal Mail website, I get the option to "Tick this box if you do not want the sender details to appear on the label". However, through the Click & Drop service this option isn't available.

I want the convenience of using Click & Drop but don't want to display my address. Can this be added to the service?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PLEASE MAKE THE SYSTEM UPLOAD 1ST AND 2ND CLASS PARCEL REFERENCES ONTO EBAY

PLEASE MAKE THE SYSTEM UPLOAD 1ST AND 2ND CLASS PARCEL REFERENCES (POSTAGE IDs) ONTO EBAY AUTOMATICALLY, TO SERVE AS PROOFS OF DELIVERY. NOW THEY ONLY APPEAR ON THE LABEL, NOWHERE ELSE, AND NEVER UPLOADED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU DESPATCH ITEMS!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
    No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clicking All Labels only generates a single label

When clicking All Labels for printing, only the postage label was generated in a PDF and not the customs form etc.

This was a problem for me more than a week ago and might have been rectified in the meantime. It slipped my mind to report it then and I am unable to test it again now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Print Ebay Order Record Number on Labels

The ebay labels have now changed on click and drop showing new channel reference numbers. I understand this is a requirement now with
    Ebay so thats fine however its now very hard to find and match up order sheets with the orders online.

Is there a way that the Ebay sales record number could also be printed onto the label or packing sheet so we can easily find and match up orders online with their order sheet?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give an option for smaller labels!

6" x 4" is too big a label for a lot of our large letters and spoils branding. The option to have smaller labels would be far less intrusive and look a lot better + saving paper.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to use more than 40 characters on labels

It'd be great to increase the characters allowance in Reference field as it currently can only accept 40 characters.
    Alternatively, being able to add more rows onto a label could be a way to work around this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Printing - location of the label on the page

Currently I am being forced to use a whole sheet of paper for each label because RM IS PUTTING INFO ON THE PAGE WHICH I DO NOT WANT OR NEED. IT SHOULD BE LIKE EBAY WHERE THE LABEL TAKES 1/4 OF A PAGE AND NOTHING ELSE IS PRINTED.
    THAT WAY I PAGE CAN GENERATE 4 LABELS USING SCISSORS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

Please make the label generation and Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

If I sort orders by Customer Name, it would make applying the labels once printed easier and quicker if the printed labels were in the same sequence.

Whatever method or sequence for sorting the list of orders while applying postage should not affect the printed output sequence,

The printed output sequence should be based on the sequence of each order having postage applied so that as the orders are placed in a pile the printed labels will be in the same sequence

Thank…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. a good idea to include the price of items on dispatch notes this will allow users to moniter price and act a receipt for customers

Ir would be a very good idea to include the price of a item on dispatch notes. This will allow users to moniter prices and save time having to generate and email receipts to customers at a later date

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You make your label printing options cover what your customers require. Provide a preview of the label before payment is maded

Today I filled in the label details for : -
    The Rt Hon. the Baroness Stowell of Beeston MBE
    Chair of the Charity Commission
    Charity Commission
    Redgrave Court
    Merton Road
    Bootle Merseyside L20 7HS

And despite printing the label on two separate occasions after adjustment the best print I got was : -
    The RT Hon. the Baroness
    Charity Commission
    Merton Road
    etc. Totally inadequate for the purpose.
    Please review the fields and as suggested provide a visual of the label before payment is requested please.
    Peter T

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tracking numbers for OLA generated but not stored on the order

Am new to C&D so still figuring things out (because of shocking lack of documentation), but I've noticed that OLA generates a tracking number on the label which is not stored in C&D. Why not?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dispatch Label

As a few people have mentioned the dispatch note is not user friendly
    1) the font is to small
    2) if we could have an option as to what detail we can display- eg product info / product number.

In order to help a seller and make generating labels more efficient

In a nut shell we need to be able to customise this for information we require

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base