General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add integration with Squarespace

Please integrate with Squarespace! Importing orders via desktop is a lot of hassle. I used to love this service when I was selling with Etsy and now it’s making me regret moving to my own website!

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

56 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.
    We are pleased to announce that we have begun development on a direct integration for Squarespace.
    We cannot guarantee a date for when this will be available yet.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

2. Automatically update/edit/remove orders in C&D if an order is updated/edited/cancelled in Shopify, Amazon, Ebay etc.

When an order is cancelled or updated/edited in Shopify (and I assume in other marketplaces) the order does not get removed from C&D or get its status changed to 'cancelled' at the very least.

This glaring flaw can and has led to orders being sent which were actually cancelled, resulting in losses incurred by the seller because customers are receiving items they cancelled and were refunded on. A huge flaw that should have been fixed a long time ago.

There needs to be better communication between marketplace and C&D and an AUTOMATED removal or editing of the order in C&D…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send tracking data back to EKM

Currently there is an option on C&D to mark EKM orders as dispatched, but no tracking information is returned to EKM. Could this info be available to populate the customer order fields and dispatched emails on EKMs CMS.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. intergration with Amazon

Hi Team

Not sure if you're aware but Amazon have now launched in Netherlands and we are currently unable to intergrate with them, as it is not an option to select.

Would it be possible to add an option so that we can do this?

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Click and drop not working ? 03.09.20

Click and drop not working any idea!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quicker or on demand 'new order' refresh

Could the 'Refresh' button on the orders pane be an On Demand refresh to immediately pull in new orders?
    Or at least, a faster update interval.
    Having to wait 10-30 minutes for an order to sync from Woocommerce or eBay is a nuisance, and I can't see a reason why it couldn't. I'll often have an order printed, picked and packed and be sat drumming my fingers waiting to apply the postage/print the label!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Send Woocommerce orders to Click and Drop, even if the balance is zero

The Woocommerce integration works really well, but we'd like to be able to send ALL processing orders to Click and Drop, including those with a value of £0. This is so that we can also generate labels for replacements, which we don't want to charge our customers again for (and therefore the balance on the order is £0). At the moment, these are simply ignored by Click and Drop and need to be manually entered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. ebay refunds

I have just refunded a customer via the new eBay payments process, and for some reason it caused the address to be imported into eBay several times, please can someone look into this and liaise is eBay to fit any problems. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Integrate with Online Stores More Often

Please integrate with our online stores more often to download orders into C&D and then to update the tracking details on the order details of our store.
    I have waited up to an hour in the past for the tracking number to be updated and 30 minutes for the order to show in C&D
    Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. API / dispatch notifications and tracking not updating on Ebay or Bluepark

My orders from Two ebay stores and Bluepark download to Royal Mail ok.

However, after shipping and manifesting, it is not sending back shipping notifications

It's been happening for a month

I've opened technical support cases over the last month.I've sent screenshots. I've spoken to Wendy at Click and Drop who said she was raising to Becky. I've spent hours on hold to Ebay..

I've got tons of orders. Tonight, I need to manually update over SEVEN HUNDRED tracking numbers. It's going to be daylight again before I can get this done and go to bed.

This is happening every…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why does it take several hours, sometimes days for the integration with ebay to update every time I sell something

When I sell something on ebay I click a button "print postage label" which takes me to click and drop, when I log in there my order does not appear for hours and sometimes days later, this delays my dispatch and means my customers have to wait longer for delivery, why on earth does it take so long, it is much quicker if I get in my car and drive to the post office....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Integrate with the Superia Commerce ecommerce platform

A lot of users on the Superia platform use Click and Drop with no direct way to import and send 1000s of daily orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Which platforms pull phone and email details

Please can you clarify which platforms pull through customer email address and/or phone numbers for using the notifications feature on C&D.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow "Payment Pending" items in Shopify to sync to Click and Drop

We have some customers that pay after they have received goods (either a wholesale customer on terms or a legacy customer). These orders do not sync to Click and Drop from Shopify. It would be nice if they did.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Auto populate Singapore and Hong Kong as Cities

Every single order I get to Singapore or Hong Kong is missing the City field as the people that live there do not enter anything in that field as the City is the same as the country. Is there a way to auto populate City for these countries? City is a mandatory field so I have to manually add this in for every order I get from these areas.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Import Orders Tags with Shopify connection

Would be helpful if the connector imported the Shopify Order Tags as "Tags" is a relatively new column for Click & Drop

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base