General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. dropbox - tracking numbers

Hi

We are currently using DMO on demand as a business customer and our system receives a result file which updates our system with the tracking number when the order is despatched.

When will this be added for dropbox integrations?

Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Problems with Etsy integration

Thank you for the new Etsy integration. Unfortunately, so far only one of my open orders has integrated into Click and drop. How do I rectify this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Only download royal mail shipments

We have integrated our Magento Store and it is pulling all orders for the store view including orders that have been dispatched by courier.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Updates back to magento WAY too slow!

Importing orders FROM Magento happens fairly quickly - every 10 mins. But updating magento orders into 'complete' status and adding tracking takes around an hour. This is totally unworkable as with orders coming in to the site every few mins, it's impossible to see what's been shipped and what hasn't.

Either we will need to manually mark them shipped and scan the barcode in (adding a lot of processing time) or go back to shiptheory

The uploading status back to magento should be done at least every 10mins for the softeware to be in anyway useful.

Ideally it would also…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have the option to manually send tracking number to eBay

It would be great to have the option to not automatically send the tracking number through to eBay unless we press a button or just turn it off.

Why?

eBay will count any items not delivered to the buyer within their (often unrealistic) delivery times. We send 2nd class signed for via PPI so items are not scanned until they buyer signs for them - which means if they get red carded when the postman comes and decide to take a week to go to the sorting office, we get penalised on the late delivery metric.

Therefore not posting tracking…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Orders not coming through to Royal Mail site any more.

We received an order to our shopify site that has not come through to the Royal Mail site. All was working perfectly until midday yesterday.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Download partially fulfilled orders from Shopify

Download partially fulfilled orders from Shopify

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it clearer when channel connection has expired

Make it clear when authorisation for a channel connection has expired, for example message on Dashboard when logged in

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrating C&D with Visualsoft platform, almost every other courier has already

Lets get this on the VS platform, Time is more precious than cost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the system more user friendly

This is the most frustrating experience ever .I thought I was computer literate but I cannot use this stupid system at all!! I am so angry with the ridiculous instructions that just take me round in circles. All I want to do is pay for postage for my ebay package. The ebay system wont let me pay, I cant find a way to link this. I give up!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View order without 2 cllicks

At the moment it takes 2 clicks to see order details to check quantity and format. Please change it to being one click.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Indicate quantity on the orders when you hover over them as a letter item can turn into a large letter depending on quantity

Indicate quantity on the orders when you hover over them as a letter item can turn into a large letter depending on quantity

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. service is very disjointed the instructions for setting up a shopify store link to click and drop are out dated and dont work.

service is very disjointed the instructions for setting up a shopify store link to click and drop are out dated and dont work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Message to the seller

Hi sell personalised items and use the 'message to the seller section' for them to let me know how to personalise the item. This information doesnt pull through and it means I am unable to use the system as its too time consuming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I love that there is a delivery confirmation for first and second class , it would be brilliant if it updated ebay

I love that there is a delivery confirmation for first and second class , it would be brilliant if it updated along with marked dispatch , the new delivery confirmation numbers would also be updated as tracking . I am currently manually doing it and it would be a great idea if it can be done please

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Weight option - Magento

I am just setting up Click & Drop with the Magento platform. I was surprised that the weights for products from my site are not pulled through with the orders & it looks like I will have to set them all manually which will take ages. I have called the support line & apparently there are no plans to implement this. It would make life a lot easier & the system far better if weights were pulled through.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ebay / Amazon Orders not appearing on Click & Drop

I use Magento website and orders through the website come across to Click & Drop no problem at however we also use the m2epro (eBay/Amazon) extension in Magento which brings all our eBay/Amazon orders across into our Magento database and the orders appear on there the same as normal website orders however these orders will not come across to Click & Drop.

Do you know why tis could be.

I have been told that click and drop does not support any additional software however this software is built into Magento and the orders appear exactly the same as Magento web…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base