General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manifest & Order Status Update

Could we have an update within C&D that tells us
    1) The status of the whole manifested order - Just as Scanned at PO, Scanned at Pickup or Scanned upon opening, so we know the sack dropped off at the PO has been put into the postal system.
    2) Delivered items status shown from the main manifest page, rather than having to go into the Manifest, then the batch, then the order opening the address then having to click the DC number to load RM to see if it was delivered.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where in OBA do we submit a claim for lost packages

I read that the process for claims has changed and OBA account holders now need to do it via their OBA account. Makes perfect sense. But where is this claim feature. RM you're making this very difficult for a company that rarely claims, and that is not appreciated. Help would be most welcome from anyone who has some answers. Many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delivery status update

Manifested orders - reports, can there be feedback regarding the status of the delivery.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to see the price of each order, so I know what I am paying. With fuel surcharges and VAT it is often quite complicated!

I know we are given prices but when you then have to calculate VAT and fuel surcharges it does get quite confusing. It would be so much easier if each order showed the price before postage could be applied. I am often using couriers as I am not confident that RM will give me a better price. Can this be done please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No Tracking Number in Confirmation Email?.....

Yesterday, in using the new "Send an Item" beta site, all went well, but noticed that the Postage Confirmation email doesn't contain the tracking number! (or it is obscured?..). The label clearly does, but also not on the section the sender retains, i.e. "Certificate of Posting for Online Postage".

In other words, if the sender doesn't make a separate, manual note of the tracking number, taken from the label attached to the parcel, before one sends it / drops it off, it is not shown in any materials retained or sent to (i.e. the confirmation email) the sender...

Surely this…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How about making it clear when using Royal Mail Price Finder if you choose Royal Mail tracked 24 or 48 that this is not accepted at ANY post

How about making it clear when using Royal Mail Price Finder if you choose Royal Mail tracked 24 or 48 that this is not accepted at ANY post office counter and has to be taken to a local depot "Royal Mail Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Office" this means depot not post office counter.
    A lack of plain english here too much corporate speak market branding.
    My 48 hour tracked package is still with me some 72 hours after i tried to post it, even the nice man in the post office (which is right next door to the closed depot…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delivery Confirmation for 1st class Letter

Can someone please point out where i'm going wrong please.

I was told if you get proof of purchase on 1st and 2nd class deliveries that I would be able to see if the item is delivered?

Its just standard 1st class and i get proof of postage but I don't know how to see if it has been delivered.

I know, as its not tracked I won't be able to see any other tracking info but it would be great if i can see if its delivered.

Thank you in advance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Despatch Note sort by Stock Location

SKU sorting is great, however often SKUs don't make much sense. Sorting by stock location would allow many of us to improve picking effeciency. Please consider implementing it!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shift-click to select multiple orders at once

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but when I apply postage to orders, sometimes there's already a couple hundred orders from the day before, so I have to manually select every newly applied order to print off the dispatch notes. This takes ages sometimes.

Aside from that, there should also be a way to see way to see when dispatch notes have already been printed for orders, like in shipstation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it easier for customers to claim for lost parcels

we should be able to make a claim through the click and drop portal not have to go and fill a form out, it asks for proof of postage but the whole point of click and drop is you do exactly that! our sorting office is unaware of any way they can provide such proof. If you want proof of postage then you need to make the sorting offices aware of how to do this!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Where can I see how much I have been charged for individual parcels, for a manifest, and how much is due on my account?

Where can I see how much I have been charged for individual parcels, for a manifest, and how much is due on my account?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New "Send an Item" Beta Worldpay Click Safe payments DECLINED!

Click & Drop needs more payment options other than just Paypal. The new "Send an Item" addresses this but... Payment declined! Card works fine on other sites, bank says all ok their end. It's annoying to figure out where or why this is going wrong, in order to know how to resolve the issue. It started working again this morning, but only for 2 transactions, all the rest have failed.

If RM has an issue, it needs to display as such. It's a nightmare to try figure out why this is happening.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Assistance with integrating to WooCommerce

Hi, I'm currently trying to integrate click & drop, but for some reason it won't connect. I've followed the Royal Mail guide: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003242774
    to no avail.
    REST API keys are being issued by the WooCommerce store when I ask it to authorise Royal Mail to access it, so that appears good. Whenever I then click 'Update & Activate' on the Clik & Drop integration setup, I get a message say: 'The store has been updated but connection to the marketplace failed. Please check your details and try again'
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Orders tab - add a filter "Trading Name" that can be added to orders view

Hi,
    We have multiple trading names and different users work on different trading names. To make everything run smoother.

On the Orders tab would it be possible to add an extra filter for "Trading Name" that can be added to orders view so we can filter the orders on screen by these trading names? Similar to how "Channel" works at the moment - except multiple channels cant currently be selected at once.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Orders - Product details - filter more than one, separate by comma ?

We would like it to be possible on the Orders tab and Product details filter to be able to filter more than one, separate by comma ? at the moment we can only filter out 1 product.

Currently only able to do "Product 1"

Would it be possible to be able to do, "Product 1, Product 2" etc

Separate by a comma for multiple?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Confirmed delivery for all postage to reduce theft and fake lost claims

Ecommerce is the new shoplifting, we deal to regularly with lost claims or not received items.

We have caught out a few customers who have lied to us by looking at their feedback from other ebay sellers.

Lost claims seem never ending. All items need to be confirmed when delivered. So we can stop new form of shop lifting crime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A refund system that makes logical sense.

Requested a label refund on the 5th May 2020 for a label that would not scan at the post office forcing me to buy a new one. Received an email today saying refund denied with no explanation or opportunity to appeal.

I would like a refund. I paid for a service that you were not able to provide. The label was unused which you know. Please provide my refund.

Furthermore, I have requested refunds for other labels since which have not been answered yet, despite being considerably over the 5 days mentioned. After reading online I believe that your system…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow me to delete orders regardless of status

Currently you can only delete orders with a status of 'New', 'Postage applied' or 'Despatched by other courier'. This is ridiculous.

I was told that I can delete my personal information attributed to the order but it would remain in the list indefinitely.

They are my orders and I should be allowed to delete them if I so choose. Make this an option!

It’s also not very clear that you click Orders Overview to see historical transactions; it should be in big bold text from the Orders drop-down menu and/or available from the Dashboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tracking from click & drop

I can't seem to track a package from Click & Drop. Isn't this fundamental?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to itemise invoices when using multiple shop integrations.

I would like to be able to see how many parcels each shop integration has sent in the invoice. Or even have the option to have separate invoices per channel and the ability to pay those channels separately from different funds making accounting a lot easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base