General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestions. We are pleased to announce we have begun development on a feature that will allow tracking information and text to be passed back to WooCommerce via the ‘notes’ field on orders.

2. i am having probelms with paypal , while i am paying for postage , paypal is blocking me

relying entirely on paypal in 2020 is not certainly a bright idea , paypal has blocked my account in festive period ,i would recommend to include other payment options please , so that if their is a glitch in paypal or a viral attack than we can have alternative options such as VISA /google pay / apple pay/china pay , the Royalmail should really consider this dependency on paypal to attrack more customers , not every one has paypal account and its ridiculous .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Certificate of posting

You have recently changed your certificate of posting to one you print yourself. As we very rarely send more than a dozen parcels at a time a Sheet of A4 paper seems a waist. In these times of trying to look after our environment could you maybe make a smaller version that could be cut in half for those of us who post less?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Re Register with a different address to be able to post on behalf of clients.

We are a fulfilment company i have been told i would need to re-register with click and drop with the client account number and our poster number to be able to process post on their behalf. This is far from ideal but also we would need to use a different email address, as a business we all only have 1 email address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Delivery Status

It would be really useful to see a delivery status column on the Dispatched Orders report. You are already able to include the tracking number so surely you could add an extra column which shows if a parcel has been delivered, is pending, etc. This would make it much easier than having to open up each individual order and check the tracking for each item.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. what is the time before click and drop automatically logs the user out

what is the time setting in minutes before click and drop automatically logs the user out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. clone manifested order

Please can you update so that the option for cloning orders is available for previously fulfilled/manifested orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Amend the Integration status symbol (for colour blindness)

Amend the integration status symbol in the integration settings menu - the symbol is either red or green, no way to tell what the status is when you are colour blind! E.g. currently having an issue with ebay integration but can't tell whether it should be working or where the issue is, as I can't tell what colour the status symbol is.

Therefore either amend the symbol (to change depending on status), alter colours used or have changing mouse over text to confirm.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add a queue time or position in queue for business help centre 0345 266 1240

When I do have to phone you on the above number, I have no idea if I will be waiting one minute or one hour.
    The other day I waited 15 minutes before I got to speak to a person whereas this morning I waited 30 seconds.

Most companies announce your queue position or what the wait time is likely to be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not to reqire entry of invalid telephone number to make app work.

It would have been quicker to drive 5 miles each way and queue in the Post Office than to print a post-paid label for a Christmas card to Canada.
    I do not understand why my mobile phone number had to be given. It would be no use if there were any query as I do not have a mobile phone signal at home, where I am most of the time.
    I tried giving my home phone number and my mobile number. It would accept neither. I tried giving my son’s mobile number (he lives and works where there is a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't change email address for account. Please add this feature and add the potential for 2 factor authentication.

Can't change email address for account. Please add this feature and add the potential for 2 factor authentication.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Include Tag in .xls/.csv Export

To include the Tag in the .xls/.csv export file so that it can be filtered in a spreadsheet and the user can find the data results for the parcels sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Paid Click and Drop Plus Service

You keep saying that as a free service certain suggestions for new features cannot be added to C&D.

With your prices for StoreFeeder starting at £225 per month, could there be an option for Click and Drop Plus, or StoreFeeder Light, where some of the additional requests can be catered for at a more affordable level than full StoreFeeder, as the gap from 0 to 225 a month is quite sizable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My review after 2 years with Royal Mail Click and Drop

First of all, I will start with pros and cons and my review will follow.

Pros:

-For Letter and Large Letter sized items, Royal Mail is by far the most competitive prices especially if you sell high volume as the rates improve

-Delivery confirmation on Royal Mail 24 / 48 considering as those services start from less than £1 is amazing

-Software integration for Click and Drop into online marketplaces works like a charm so far; no issues on either eBay or Amazon so far (Amazon Mexico however, does not integrate)

-Click and Drop automatically adds the tracking codes to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please could you reinstate Tracked 48 for non-business customers. It was available until recently but seems to have been discontinued.

Please could you reinstate Tracked 48 for non-business customers. It was available until recently but seems to have been discontinued.

If you Google "royal mail tracked 48", the top search result says:
    "Royal Mail Tracked 48"
    ... and under that it says:
    "https://www.royalmail.com › personal › uk-delivery › personal-tracked48"

... and if you click on that link, it takes you to:
    https://www8.royalmail.com/sending/uk/tracked-48

... and on that page, it says:

"Access to www8.royalmail.com was denied.
    You don't have authorisation to view this page.
    HTTP ERROR 403"

Please could you reinstate this?

When I rang Royal Mail they said that in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show pricing before manifesting

We have no idea how much posting will cost until after manifesting. It would be good if you were able to see how much it cost before manifesting. Or a 'get a price' tool that connects with click and drop.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. allow private customers to store their past addresses and enable payment for several

respect for all customers not just business as was case with online postage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Refunds for INR Item not received

Automated refund system for INR (Item not received)

We need to click a checkbox in C&D to apply for a lost item as this is the responsibility of RM to deliver our items

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

132 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base