General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Link to eBay

Javascript for GreaseMonkey/TamperMonkey to link back to eBay by Order Number - https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/391149-royalmail-click-drop-link-back-to-ebay

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reading partially fulfilled orders from shopify

is there anyway that click and drop can read partially fulfilled orders from Shopify. I have recently had to partially fulfill a large number or orders and have now discovered that because the label was printed and therefore manifested shopify has automatically fulfilled the rest of the order. I now have a large number of clients who believe their order has been shipped when it has not!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Click And Drop instructions need to be much clearer

The language in the e-mails confirming a Click & Drop postage purchase needs to be made much clearer.

I purchased a Tracked 24 With Signature product, and understood that I couldn't take it to a Post Office counter for drop-off. Option 3 in the e-mail says, "Take your item to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point." - with the last three words being a clickable hyperlink which takes you to a 'services near you' page on the Royal Mail website.

Entering my postcode brings up the address of the Royal Mail counter in a local shop. Because this came up…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring back a service for smaller users

Prior to Click & Drop, we used to have a school Royal Mail account, credited now and again with around £50, where office staff could access and print postage, with the cost coming out of the held credit.

Please give us a similar service back! We can't get a business account, due to being below the minimum usage. Each online print of postage has to be paid for by a credit or charge card, and there is only one cardholder in school.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. FAULT no pay button appears in Firefox (Mac OS)

For the last few days, after I click the 'nothing restricted' box, no pay by paypal button appears, and the only option is to cancel. It works fine in a different browser, but that's a pain to have a switch browsers. Please fix this. Also please provide a way for us to report faults!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Excessive Data Usage

Hi there,

Please can anybody help, since we have started using click and drop our Data Usage has spiked at 70gb per month on click and drop alone. We are a rural location with poor broadband speeds and we have to use a mobile dongle. Please can anybody help with advise as how to keep the data down.

Colin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Restore Channel Order column on the Open Orders waiting for Postage page

You have changed the column data for the Open Orders waiting for Postage to be applied

For eBay you removed the eBay record number which was sequential based on when the order was placed

You have replaced the eBay record number with the eBay Order Reference in the Channel reference column

The eBay Order Reference is not sequential and for eBay orders that has made finding and marking orders far more difficult

With the eBay record number it was easy to pre-sort items to be posted into sequential order and that made finding and marking the item to be posted…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Train all Post Offices to accept Mail

I signed up with Click and Drop on the provision it would be possible to drop mail off at a Post Office. Both my local Post Offices have said they can't accept them. The reason being? Neither of them had heard of Click and Drop with a manifest nor did they receive training.

This means I have to try and catch the local delivery Office (8 mile round trip) before 11am (they are open to 1330 but complained I can't drop off mail as it misses the pick up).

It is pretty much impossible to meet this without working late…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My review after 2 years with Royal Mail Click and Drop

First of all, I will start with pros and cons and my review will follow.

Pros:

-For Letter and Large Letter sized items, Royal Mail is by far the most competitive prices especially if you sell high volume as the rates improve

-Delivery confirmation on Royal Mail 24 / 48 considering as those services start from less than £1 is amazing

-Software integration for Click and Drop into online marketplaces works like a charm so far; no issues on either eBay or Amazon so far (Amazon Mexico however, does not integrate)

-Click and Drop automatically adds the tracking codes to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. include email address in manifest report

would you consider adding the customer email address to the mainfest report to enable an email to be sent for all products entered into C&D from a excel spreadsheet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Being able to print in product order A-Z

Having the option to print the labels in product alphabetical order. As SKU in Amazon are random and cannot be changed. This would help with picking and packing if warehouse is set up in product A-Z order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Despatch note printed shown in status, so you can see which despatch notes you have already printed

Show which despatch notes have been printed in the status column, so you know which one have been printed, so saves printing them twice or missing ones by mistake.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto print 6x4 layout

Auto print is a fantastic addition however, it doesn't print 6x4 labels properly. Label comes out too tiny.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't you make this site more directed towards the individual and less towards Click & Drop which is so very complicated I nearly gave up!

Can't you make this site more directed towards the individual and less towards Click & Drop which is so very complicated I nearly gave up!
    It should go by default to as it was and by choice to Click & Drop which seems to be aimed at bigger parcel senders.

I wish I had gone to the Post Office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show pricing before manifesting

We have no idea how much posting will cost until after manifesting. It would be good if you were able to see how much it cost before manifesting. Or a 'get a price' tool that connects with click and drop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Really simply Repeat Postage Option (Minimal Clicks!) required

The systems is way, way too technical and involves so many steps. i.e. why can't your postage label just appear as HTML so you can print, rather than hunting in your downloads folder, opening a separate viewer etc...

I just want to print out the same postage label each day and it takes me 2-3 minutes. MyHermes is way simplier.

I guess this is aimed at office users, can we have something like the older system aim at home businesses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Average Weight Reports

Please can you add in reports being able to see average weights for service used - our pricing is set/negotiated every 3 and 12 months for Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 (as well as tracked returns) based on average weights, so if we could see in C&D (without exporting a CSV to Excel) what our average weight for each service was over each time period we could make sure we stay within a set agreed figure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. click & drop disconnected from my woocommerce , now get error message trying to connect WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [500]

click & drop disconnected from my woocommerce , now get error message trying to connect WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [500]

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make buying online easier and also offer the prices you say are available.

Why is it impossible to buy Royal Mail Tracked 48 with Signature for £5.10 online, it only offers the price of £11. Is it some kind of joke?

It difficult to use when creating one postage every so often. If the online option is on the RM site, why not make it easy to buy?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base