General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

67 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

2. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

129 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

3. Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Full view of delivery status on dashboard

We can view a dahsboard of what deliveries have been posted out, but not the status. To avoid clicking on every . single . sent . item to see if it has been successful / if a card has been left / if a delivery has been attempted and will be re-delivered/needs attention (action from customer) / etc, it would be more useful if the dashboard seperated this out in an easy view. Then we could open the problem item tracking details for full information and take any relevant action, rather than have to hunt for any problems/delays. This would…

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can announce that we are in the initial planning stages of introducing this feature into Click & Drop. We cannot offer a date yet for when the development will be completed, as we are still working on a variety of other features and improvements.

5. Downloading every label?

Basically I want to be able to view and print from site. Downloading and saving every label is going to use up valuable memory on the computer. If we could have it so we can just view and print from there, like the old system, that would be great.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Print off all the dispatch notes PRIOR to having to generate postage

From the New orders page you can select all orders and print off the dispatch notes without generating postage lables. These can then be used to pick and pack the orders PRIOR to generating the labels. SO if you have no stock for an order, you have not generated a superfluous label

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Compensation from Royalmail for Click Drop Being Out of Services Techical issues

Today all our orders are delayed because click and drop had technical issues.

This affects our selling channel account ratings and gives us negative feedback for orders arriving later than expected.

We should be given a discount on days for click and drop technical issues that hold back our business

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. RM24 & RM48 NO COMPENSATION FOR LOST ITEMS DUE TO DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

I use RM24 & RM48 to ship items via Click & Drop now I’m amused that theirs no cover for lost items and have been told on numerous occasions by Royal Mail that you don’t offer compensation due this service having delivery confirmation which does not work on average I have 15 items a week where customers state they have not received the item, I check tracking and nothing come up and therefore I can only assume the posties are not scanning items at point of delivery.

I’m sick & tired of paying for a service which is clearly advertised…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1) Can we move margins to enable us to see more of the product displayed on the awaiting dispatch list?

1) Can we move margins to enable us to see more of the product displayed on the awaiting dispatch list?
    2) Can we get a more precise time on the communication between click and drop and eBay as we have same day order dispatch deadlines.
    3) If someone checks out separately for more than one item can we send in same package with same tracking number?
    4) Tracking numbers on recorded items not uploaded after 2 hours +......... Problem solve if still an issue.
    5) Archiving system for pre-order's as when they are deleted we can not import them again…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow me to import my address book from my OLP account

allow me to import my address book from my OLP account

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Import address book

Like other users I have failed miserably to import my address book from my previous old Royal Mail account.
    Instructions given in your support area followed a rather circuitous path which then failed.
    Obviously these instructions are trying to overcome failings in the system.
    Make it easy

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. can we have a status change on each item when it has been delivered

If every parcel could show a delivered / not yet delivered status it would make life so much easier. If they showed as delivered on e bay / amazon as well it would be perfect. Royal mail could automatically process a claim for undelivered and customers would no longer be able to say that goods had not arrived when they had.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Claiming compensation for lost (non-delivered) packages

I understand that as a Click & Drop user I can claim compensation from Royal Mail if a customer tells us that their 2nd Class package has not been delivered, and a certain amount of time has elapsed since the actual posting of the package.

I further understand that in order to make a claim for this compensation I need to complete the P58 online claim form.

As part of filling in the P58 form, I am then asked for Proof of Posting, and to upload Proof of Posting. By this point, I have already entered the 2D tracking number…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tracking Indicator in Reports

I would like to see an indicator on reports for all tracked / signed for items that shows whether or not they have been registered as delivered. It would make it a lot easier (and potentially help us with delivery issues) if a column had (for example):
    Green Tick = Delivered
    Green Question Mark = Delivery Attempted but no-one to receive it
    Orange Question Mark = Progressing through network
    Red Cross = Not yet registered in Royal Mail Network

This would be a lot easier than going to track and trace all of the time (admittedly you would have to…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BFPO

What happened to BFPO? Do Royal Mail not ship to BFPO addresses any more? I dont see it on the import Order fields.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide a simpler way to import addresses from file to the Address Book. There should be an import button on the address book page to allow

Please can you provide a simpler way to import addresses from file to the Address Book.

There should be an import button on the address book page to allow import of addresses into the address book with out creating orders.

Do not provide a link to instructions on the roundabout way to do this. You need to make it simple and easy to use or you will lose customers.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Large letter delivery confirmation, BPL code clarification

I've read the announcement message that says you will not be providing delivery confirmation on BPL large letters. However, I would like your thoughts on what will happen in the following example:

I post a LL BPL.
    Customer claims none receipt. Customer is a lying thief.
    I don't have delivery confirmation, so I refund customer, and make a P58 claim for loss.

It's likely that your delivery person will scan all large letters. Do you then deny my claim because you have a delivery scan, even though you've told me I can't have access to it?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Updates and News option next to messages.

Updates on when the new scan system will get working. The link from reports is available for every item despatched. The link gives to no information at the moment.
    To many buyers claiming non arrival we have already had 10 today alone, so giving them a code that has been scanned at the door as you promised is needed NOW.
    This is the only reason we now use this method. Please confirm if ebay still is in agreement that the delivery scan will be viable as a delivered authorisation. (how do we get this confirmed)
    We need UPDATES.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base