General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manifest & Order Status Update

Could we have an update within C&D that tells us
    1) The status of the whole manifested order - Just as Scanned at PO, Scanned at Pickup or Scanned upon opening, so we know the sack dropped off at the PO has been put into the postal system.
    2) Delivered items status shown from the main manifest page, rather than having to go into the Manifest, then the batch, then the order opening the address then having to click the DC number to load RM to see if it was delivered.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delivery status update

Manifested orders - reports, can there be feedback regarding the status of the delivery.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Where in OBA do we submit a claim for lost packages

I read that the process for claims has changed and OBA account holders now need to do it via their OBA account. Makes perfect sense. But where is this claim feature. RM you're making this very difficult for a company that rarely claims, and that is not appreciated. Help would be most welcome from anyone who has some answers. Many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shift-click to select multiple orders at once

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but when I apply postage to orders, sometimes there's already a couple hundred orders from the day before, so I have to manually select every newly applied order to print off the dispatch notes. This takes ages sometimes.

Aside from that, there should also be a way to see way to see when dispatch notes have already been printed for orders, like in shipstation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No Tracking Number in Confirmation Email?.....

Yesterday, in using the new "Send an Item" beta site, all went well, but noticed that the Postage Confirmation email doesn't contain the tracking number! (or it is obscured?..). The label clearly does, but also not on the section the sender retains, i.e. "Certificate of Posting for Online Postage".

In other words, if the sender doesn't make a separate, manual note of the tracking number, taken from the label attached to the parcel, before one sends it / drops it off, it is not shown in any materials retained or sent to (i.e. the confirmation email) the sender...

Surely this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom dispatch note

The ability to change the dispatch note, add more information and the layout, including tick boxes, "picked / packed by" etc

We pick and pack using the scan & print feature, it would be good if we could have tick boxes after each item to help eliminate mistakes..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The main SEARCH bar should ALSO search the ADDRESS BOOK

At the moment, in order to search the Address Book, you have to go there first. To facilitate and speed up order creation, it would be great to perform the search from the main window on the address book too, without the need to go there first, and have the 'craete new order' immediately available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Order Value in Export Manifest Data

Manifest export doesn't give out order value. It will be helpful if you could add that in in the export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Etsy dispatch emails

Please can you work with Etsy to get dispatch emails sent out to customers when their item has been dispatched, for non-tracked items? I get many international customers asking when I am going to dispatch their item even though I already have but because they haven't received a dispatch email they don't realise. Would save me and my customers so much time and energy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. import history bug click and drop desktop mac

There seems to be an issue with newly released Click & drop desktop for mac.
    The import history is showing items entered on the 20/5/2020 in list for 19/5/2020 (ie nothing showing as printed today).

I made some entries on the 19/5/2020 last one at 23:14:29 the next one showing is an entry made at 14:31:17 which was made on the 20/5/2020 and not the 19/5 (when date selected is 19-5-2020)
    When I move the date to 20-5-2020 nothing is shown. Date on workstation is correct.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i am having probelms with paypal , while i am paying for postage , paypal is blocking me

relying entirely on paypal in 2020 is not certainly a bright idea , paypal has blocked my account in festive period ,i would recommend to include other payment options please , so that if their is a glitch in paypal or a viral attack than we can have alternative options such as VISA /google pay / apple pay/china pay , the Royalmail should really consider this dependency on paypal to attrack more customers , not every one has paypal account and its ridiculous .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Report of Order Dispatched by Other Couriers

Produce an extracted .XLS (or similar) report of orders that are "Dispatched by Other Courier". Can then use this for generating addressing labels and other processing on those orders.
    This would be very helpful at the moment during the Pandemic when the Royal Mail Sorting Offices have very restricted opening times (including closed on Wednesdays) and need to address and stamp (letter) mail in order to get mail out on a daily basis via post boxes. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it easier for customers to claim for lost parcels

we should be able to make a claim through the click and drop portal not have to go and fill a form out, it asks for proof of postage but the whole point of click and drop is you do exactly that! our sorting office is unaware of any way they can provide such proof. If you want proof of postage then you need to make the sorting offices aware of how to do this!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to edit package contents on mobile

Currently on any mobile browser you cannot edit package contents as the button to add more items is on the right bottom corner and you cannot scroll to the right side of the pop up window. Tried every browser I can think of. Tried desktop view too on all of them. I can send screenshot of the problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change your marketing consent options when signing up

When signing up for Click & Drop, you specifically have to opt OUT of receiving marketing via the four methods (post, email, telephone, text). This is against ICO guidance which states that people should have to explicitly opt IN, not out. Also, when ticking the boxes to opt out, ticks appear instead of crosses, which is very confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cease requirement for a visit to the post office when a tracking label is applied. A tracking number is generated in the label/o after all.

Cease requirement for a visit to a post office when a tracking label is applied if an item can be posted in a post box. A tracking number is generated in the label/order after all, and tracking can be applied when it reaches the hub. This would help vulnerable and disabled people who cannot visit a post office but have someone who can drop a letter in a post box.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Post by date

It’s excellent that Royal Mail have extended the post by date on labels due to virus.
    It would be great if this could be kept, once everything has settled down please!
    On occasion I miss the post by date as it’s only one day, so have to claim for refund.
    Keeping the extended date would help massively!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Delivery Status

It would be really useful to see a delivery status column on the Dispatched Orders report. You are already able to include the tracking number so surely you could add an extra column which shows if a parcel has been delivered, is pending, etc. This would make it much easier than having to open up each individual order and check the tracking for each item.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base