General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delivery Status

It would be really useful to see a delivery status column on the Dispatched Orders report. You are already able to include the tracking number so surely you could add an extra column which shows if a parcel has been delivered, is pending, etc. This would make it much easier than having to open up each individual order and check the tracking for each item.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE make clear that click & drop login is different to royalmail.com login

I spent ages trying to log on with my royalmail ID/password before realising that click & drop is a separate ID/password!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce API Error 404

I'm really trying to get this working with woocommerce, When I follow the setup guide it tells me to put the links on plan, With does this on the royal mail site I get API error 404, When I put on post name the API work's but royal does not get any orders. from the site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. make your Drop Off information clearer for Click & Drop customers!

The order generation and payment process is all very easy and straightforward however I have now been to 2 Post Offices who have not been able to take my parcel as the bar code and QR codes are not being recognised. The PO agent has advised me that they can accept Tracked48 parcels without an issue but as the system cant read my postage label they can accept it. I have since called the helpline and the adviser told me that I CANT use my local Post Office and that my nearest drop off centre is 20 miles away!! So…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Coronavirus Home business collection if the post office closes next week

Home business's need royalmail support if the post offices close next week due to the virus.

We would need a home click and drop delivery collection service. Ideal using the regular postman could collect all our orders and take them to the royalmail

If the post office closes next week and we can't ship our orders. We will not be able to pay our royalmail bills next month or for least for a few months :/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. clone manifested order

Please can you update so that the option for cloning orders is available for previously fulfilled/manifested orders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No toolbar icon for Royal Mail Print Assist on a Mac

Like it says. It's there, but there's no icon (Mac OS 10.14.6). If on the end sometimes I cannot find it. Seems there's an issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG Search is unusable on Firefox

When using Firefox, if you search for a previous order, you can see the results, but clicking on a result does nothing and leaves the overlay panel over the whole screen so you cannot click on any navigation items.

The only way out is to refresh the page,

I reported this by email to the customer service team, who tried to help, but do not have access to Firefox to test it in house!

Tested on two different PCs running latest Firefox (73.0.1) - Chrome is fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For parcels to Brazil - add a CPF field

When sending items to Brazil, Brazilian customs have now started rejecting items where the customer's CPF (tax id) number is not shown on the address label.

It would be helpful to show this as an extra field where a recipient is in Brazil to trigger people into entering the information!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Integration of Tracking for Click&Drop items

When purchasing tracked services it would be so useful to be able to see the status of that item, rather than having to go to another part of Royal Mail to track items.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Payments tab on business click and drop account

The consumer click and drop has a tab at the top to show your payments. it would be really nice to have this in the business click and drop so you could look at your bills and payment due dated rather than logging into the royalmail finance portal.

would be even better if you could pay your bill directly from within that tab also

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Certificate of posting

You have recently changed your certificate of posting to one you print yourself. As we very rarely send more than a dozen parcels at a time a Sheet of A4 paper seems a waist. In these times of trying to look after our environment could you maybe make a smaller version that could be cut in half for those of us who post less?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Re Register with a different address to be able to post on behalf of clients.

We are a fulfilment company i have been told i would need to re-register with click and drop with the client account number and our poster number to be able to process post on their behalf. This is far from ideal but also we would need to use a different email address, as a business we all only have 1 email address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. what is the time before click and drop automatically logs the user out

what is the time setting in minutes before click and drop automatically logs the user out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My review after 2 years with Royal Mail Click and Drop

First of all, I will start with pros and cons and my review will follow.

Pros:

-For Letter and Large Letter sized items, Royal Mail is by far the most competitive prices especially if you sell high volume as the rates improve

-Delivery confirmation on Royal Mail 24 / 48 considering as those services start from less than £1 is amazing

-Software integration for Click and Drop into online marketplaces works like a charm so far; no issues on either eBay or Amazon so far (Amazon Mexico however, does not integrate)

-Click and Drop automatically adds the tracking codes to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Amend the Integration status symbol (for colour blindness)

Amend the integration status symbol in the integration settings menu - the symbol is either red or green, no way to tell what the status is when you are colour blind! E.g. currently having an issue with ebay integration but can't tell whether it should be working or where the issue is, as I can't tell what colour the status symbol is.

Therefore either amend the symbol (to change depending on status), alter colours used or have changing mouse over text to confirm.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add a queue time or position in queue for business help centre 0345 266 1240

When I do have to phone you on the above number, I have no idea if I will be waiting one minute or one hour.
    The other day I waited 15 minutes before I got to speak to a person whereas this morning I waited 30 seconds.

Most companies announce your queue position or what the wait time is likely to be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Not to reqire entry of invalid telephone number to make app work.

It would have been quicker to drive 5 miles each way and queue in the Post Office than to print a post-paid label for a Christmas card to Canada.
    I do not understand why my mobile phone number had to be given. It would be no use if there were any query as I do not have a mobile phone signal at home, where I am most of the time.
    I tried giving my home phone number and my mobile number. It would accept neither. I tried giving my son’s mobile number (he lives and works where there is a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't change email address for account. Please add this feature and add the potential for 2 factor authentication.

Can't change email address for account. Please add this feature and add the potential for 2 factor authentication.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show pricing before manifesting

We have no idea how much posting will cost until after manifesting. It would be good if you were able to see how much it cost before manifesting. Or a 'get a price' tool that connects with click and drop.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base