General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is not option to copy the order to re post to the same address.!

There is no option to copy old order for creating a new one.

Some time buyer want to exchange or we posted wrong item then we need to create a new order. It will be easy if there is option to copy the same old shipment to a new one.

We can save some time.!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't you make this site more directed towards the individual and less towards Click & Drop which is so very complicated I nearly gave up!

Can't you make this site more directed towards the individual and less towards Click & Drop which is so very complicated I nearly gave up!
    It should go by default to as it was and by choice to Click & Drop which seems to be aimed at bigger parcel senders.

I wish I had gone to the Post Office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show pricing before manifesting

We have no idea how much posting will cost until after manifesting. It would be good if you were able to see how much it cost before manifesting. Or a 'get a price' tool that connects with click and drop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Really simply Repeat Postage Option (Minimal Clicks!) required

The systems is way, way too technical and involves so many steps. i.e. why can't your postage label just appear as HTML so you can print, rather than hunting in your downloads folder, opening a separate viewer etc...

I just want to print out the same postage label each day and it takes me 2-3 minutes. MyHermes is way simplier.

I guess this is aimed at office users, can we have something like the older system aim at home businesses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support ticket system

Instead of just a phone support why not create a ticketing system so that we can track and review previous tickets? I have an outstanding issue which I am searching to see if I have raised before but if there was a ticketing system it would be so much easier - we could also link from an order, batch etc within C&D to make it more relevant? Most other platforms these days provide this.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Average Weight Reports

Please can you add in reports being able to see average weights for service used - our pricing is set/negotiated every 3 and 12 months for Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 (as well as tracked returns) based on average weights, so if we could see in C&D (without exporting a CSV to Excel) what our average weight for each service was over each time period we could make sure we stay within a set agreed figure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Open Orders - Set a Custom Default for number of orders

Defaulting to 50 is useless, being able to set at a higher level to default to would be a better idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. One Log-in

Can we not have one log-in? Currently I have one log-in for Click & Drop, another for Online Business Account and another for E-invoicing. I am jumping back and forwards from one RM online area to another! With other couriers we use, I just log-in once and can do whatever I need from there - print labels, view invoices, pay invoices, cancel labels, make claims, etc all from one place. I prefer using RM when possible but please catch up with the competition.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. click & drop disconnected from my woocommerce , now get error message trying to connect WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [500]

click & drop disconnected from my woocommerce , now get error message trying to connect WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [500]

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. RM24 & RM48 NO COMPENSATION FOR LOST ITEMS DUE TO DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

I use RM24 & RM48 to ship items via Click & Drop now I’m amused that theirs no cover for lost items and have been told on numerous occasions by Royal Mail that you don’t offer compensation due this service having delivery confirmation which does not work on average I have 15 items a week where customers state they have not received the item, I check tracking and nothing come up and therefore I can only assume the posties are not scanning items at point of delivery.

I’m sick & tired of paying for a service which is clearly advertised…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make buying online easier and also offer the prices you say are available.

Why is it impossible to buy Royal Mail Tracked 48 with Signature for £5.10 online, it only offers the price of £11. Is it some kind of joke?

It difficult to use when creating one postage every so often. If the online option is on the RM site, why not make it easy to buy?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Identify Royal Mail Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Offices on your web site.

When I purchase postage for tracked items it states that they must be dropped off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Office.
    The web site identifies Post Offices and Delivery Offices but I cant find anything that identifies the location as a Customer Service Point/ Enquiry Office. Very confusing!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sending dispatch emails for non-tracked Etsy items

Currently, there is an option that allows Etsy to send dispatch emails for any tracked/signed items (which works great) but would it be possible to add the same functionality for the non-tracked items?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Compensation from Royalmail for Click Drop Being Out of Services Techical issues

Today all our orders are delayed because click and drop had technical issues.

This affects our selling channel account ratings and gives us negative feedback for orders arriving later than expected.

We should be given a discount on days for click and drop technical issues that hold back our business

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email customers dispatch information

Would be useful if customers got a dispatch email when the item has been shipped. Automatically providing them with the tracking number.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Disable auto sign out

It would be great to have the option to turn off the auto sign out. It’s really frustrating when using scan and print. You stand there waiting for a label to print and then realise it’s not coming because you have been logged out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Correct the error when creating a new order and adding products

When you create an order, you are offered the option to add products within the create an order page. However when you do so it raises an error and adds an empty product line to the order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When are you going to stop using PayPal for payment. It's long, laborious and a pain. Not everyone can have a PayPal account....

When are you going to stop using PayPal for payment. It's long, laborious and a pain. Not everyone can have a PayPal account....ever thought about that??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add manifests for non Online Business Account users

I don't seem to have the option to produce manifests for my Click & Drop account. I understand that this is available for Online Business Account users, but when I registered my interest in this (I send 27+ packets on average a week), I was told "The OBA system was developed to replace posting cheques or paper dockets and is used for you to let us know what you are posting. We would then take this information and charge the mailings to your account. In order to set up this posting method you would need to provide a Royal Mail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base