General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bold Print for more than 1 qty ordered for an item

Prior to last release, any item that was ordered with a quantity more than 1, was shown in Bold. This has now disappeared. This was a very useful for order packing to ensure the right quantity is sent.

Can you please reinstate this functionality.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please put an option to hide postage paid on click and drop , clearly it s a thing that all small businesses want. Thank you

This option is needed for small business. For large letter ,parcel (over 100g) , parcel over 250gram etc, there is a huge difference in prices for international and can happen that cost less or more . The customers will complain, they don t think about how much cost us packaging, elvelopes, ink, labels , stickers, etc etc. Please we really need an option to hide asap.
    Other countries have tracked and very low cost. I had an item posted tracked for only 5 dollars from usa and other companies doesn t show price at all. I really don t understand…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the need to scroll down when applying postage

When applying postage, its necessary to choose the size, then postage option and then scroll all the way down to the bottom to apply the postage.

It would be much efficient to have all the information visible on the screen without having to scroll. There's a lot of free space that could be used to fit everything into a much smaller area.

When a lot of orders need processing, this adds alot of extra time to the processing speed.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Recipient telephone numbers should be printed on postage labels.

A lot of international countries make use of the recipient's telephone numbers to notify them of parcel delivery. Israel is a fine example of this.

Yet even when I input the telephone number in C&D, it never ever gets printed on the postage label, therefore I have to put it onto the PDF image manually or place it in the surname field.

We should have a setting whereby we can choose to display telephone numbers on labels or not and also choose to display them on all parcels or just domestic or just international.

Would save parcels being returned which…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have option to hide postage cost on labels

Have the option added in settings to stop 'Postage Cost' appearing on labels printed. As its built into the QR code for post offices.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reinstate the SKU improvements which were lost on introduction of new label designs.

Could you please reinstate the improvements which this forum called for and Click & Drop team developed and released a few years ago, but were then recently lost when the new label designs were released.

Namely as follows:

1. Increase SKU length to 40 characters.
      Improvement previously released in May 2017.
      https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/17025115-when-the-sku-number-is-displayed-on-the-label-it-o

2. Previous label design displayed the quantity in BOLD if it was more than 1.
      Improvement was lost with new label design, causing me 15 customer complaints with missed multiple quantities.

3. New suggested SKU improvement:
      Currently, when there are 4 or more SKUs on one label, the 4th SKU is…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CN22 missing and wrong info on new design

Since the latest update the country of origin is missing on the CN22. This was there before! So something has gone wrong since the change.....

Also just seen the £ total box is wrong as well.... I have just posted two items each £15.70 so a subtotal of £31.40 plus postage the total should read £39.82. The customs total on the new layout form is £62.80!
    There is also a box saying VAT number? What's this for? Should this show my VAT number or the person I'm posting it to?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. new label design, then old label design

just wondering why the new label design only makes occasional appearances.. everyday a different story, Today's first batch are old design and then next ones are new design. Why is there no consistency?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Smaller CN22 label

The new CN22 label takes up a full 4x6 label and doesn't include the name of the addressee or the order number below it.

The old version was smaller and included the addressee's details. This allowed me to cut off the addressee's details and stick the CN22 label on small packages. Now the label is too large to fit on these small packages.

As a work around I have to separately print the CN22s and scale them down - which takes ages.

Please revert back to the old size of CN22.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug - restore Country of Origin to new CN22 customs labels

The recent version (April 2020) of the CN22 customs label shows Harmonized System Codes, but no longer prints Country of Origin. Please fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To be able to print labels out in name alphabetical order

You can organise your labels in to order/channel number and date but for some reason not customer name. This would be really helpful when you are managing a large volume of orders. If you could print them off in alphabetical order taken from the customer name that would be massively helpful.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Really crap - labels never appeared and no info on what to do

Give the user some info - tried regenerating lots of times but nothing ever arives. All paid for but crap service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Returns address layout problem

Since the last but one update my returns address is formatted incorrectly and part of the first line of my address appears on the same line as my company name. This is confusing and looks really bad.

Can we change it so the stays the same as when you input the details:

Company Name
    Address Line 1 *
    Address Line 2
    Address Line 3
    City *
    County
    Postcode
    Country

NOT

Company Name Address
    Line 1* Address Line 2
    Address Line 3 City *
    County Postcode
    Country

As it appears to be now!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. auto add vat number on customs label

auto add vat number on customs label

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Address text is too big and not automatically resizing on new label format

Since the new update, the text is now HUGE, so that even quite short addresses are printing with each line split in half so you get:
    9A Queen
    Street
    TOWN
    Postcode
    This is particularly bad for US addresses, where they like to have the City, state and zip code formatted all on one line!
    Please can you look into this, it would be so much better if each line could automatically resize to fit.
    Never had this issue with the previous format

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Print addressee name on new style CN22 customs labels

Very helpfully, the old-format CN22 used to include the name of the addressee, but this is missing on the new style CN22s. Can the addressee name be printed on the new CN22?

This was particularly useful when printing a long strip of labels - some of which use CN22s and other do not.

There is now potential for confusing the new style CN22 with the posting label that is printed either before or after the CN22 label.

In other words - if there is no addressee name on the CN22, we might attach it to the wrong package.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change font size on screen, cannot continue to payment when label selected.

New way of entering is clumsy, fonts used are too big,taking up too much of the page. I cannot continue to payment from label placement making it very long winded to even print out one label. Not happy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ID8000 should just be small symbol on label.

The ID8000 needs to be a small logo on the label, so many compaines just have the flammable symbol in small, why does Royal Mail need such a big label.

It takes a lot of time adding this to each package when you sending out over 300 orders a day, takes 5-7 seconds on each order.

Not to mention the cost Royal Mail would save producing, storing and shipping these labels.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. put tracking numbers back onto certificate of posting

Tracking used to be on the cert of posting- now it is not. Please stop changing things all the time- I want consistency and the constant changes are becoming problematic

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't Reject Valid Addresses

Some addresses such as "NS&I, Sunderland, SR43 2SB" are rejected because "it lacks a first line".

This address is perfectly valid, YOUR post code search even knows about it and suggests it. If I wrote it by hand I'm sure it would be delivered, so why won't Click&Drop accept it ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base